Lets started with a story?

Started by StarStorm, September 11, 2014, 04:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarStorm

Hello everyone I am here to role play a bit while I wait.

The Vampire Clan Wars

She from the inner wall clan they are made up of two kinds of people The grunts which are the warrior type and the Wiz, which are the leader type. You can't have one without the others. Ever grunts are paired with two Wiz. He is from the outer clan they are wild and free and don't feel that things must be in a set order as much as the inner wall clans. Though she wanted to find a place to be her true self  as she moved out of the inner walls to protect them from the ones whom would cause them harm. They fear the Outer clans thinking they was so different and wild. She will find out that they are not they just didn't wanted to be place in one group they wanted to be anything they wanted to be.

This game could go through my character which I am hoping for the female role here to learn that the outer clan are not so bad and maybe even fall in love with him, your character. It could get more sexual when and if I get approved. Yes this is kind of a forbidden love story with a bit of a twist that could come with it. If I have more than one person wanting to play this game I wouldn't mind doing this as a group. If turns into a group I am sure I can work in a better plot but then again this a story and input is always nice.