To tell a story...with Lily [MUL]

Started by The Dark Raven, April 03, 2009, 02:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

Thank you for everyone's interest.  Please drop me a line if you are interested.  Thank you.

Note: I write in the forums and sometimes plot on IRC or IMs.  Also, I play exclusively with MALE characters.  I do not care your RL gender, as long as we can make a story together.
Please include the name of the RP you are interested in when you send me a PM about it...I have had several PMs that simply say "I'm interested, let's play" with no expounding on what they mean....I can't read your mind! <3
More to come...

HISTORICAL

TAKEN Anne of the Thousand Days [BON][NC-H] - A bit of a twist on the history of Tudor England.

Ever the hard-to-get woman, Anne Boleyn grew up in the courts of France, groomed as a lady-in-waiting that any Queen would be glad to have.  The younger daughter of Sir Thomas Boleyn, she was called back to England when her father began to gain favor with Henry, the King.  Installed as one of Queen Katherine's ladies at court, she joined her sister, Mary, who already shared the King's bed.  As Anne began to charm the court with her wit and beauty, so Henry's attentions cooled to both his lady-wife and Mary Boleyn, who was sent home to Hever Castle in disgrace.

This would be Henry and Anne's story.

Looking for a Henry.  This will include NC at first (possible rape), jealousy, obsession, bondage, and political intrigue.  The rest is up to negotiation.

Also a bro/sis incest between George and Anne Boleyn.  Again, would be looking for George.

REINCARNATION

MODERN

ONE SHOT

---

TAKEN

Deus Vult (UN) - Taken (Kazyth)

On a research trip to the Middle East, a college professor travels around the major battle sites of the Second and Third Crusades, despite the distinct feeling she is being followed.  This is a feeling she has had every time she has been in the East, and she has learned to ignore it.  Nearing the end of her travels, she heads to Cyprus to catalogue the final holdings of the Templars during the Crusade and the burial place of the last King of Jerusalem.  On arrival at Lefkosia, she is abducted by a group of men, and awakens in the tomb of King Guy of Jerusalem, with a man looming over her. 
---

Noli Tangere (MUL) - Taken

Setting: Late Victorian England

Plot: Medicine in the late Victorian era in England is a closely guarded profession, almost a brotherhood.  All are well-to-do, and most have been personally recommended by a family member or a friend of the family already in the profession.  Surgery is a budding subset of the medical profession, and is more used to learn the bodies they must treat.

The female body is one that is considered off-limits for surgical procedures, and is considered to work differently from the male body.  The only consideration is that women are for the hearth and home, not to be considered appropriate for 'observation.'

The inmates of Bedlam, however, are considered fair game for anyone willing to house them.  Bedlam Asylum houses a variety of unwanted persons, gauging mental instability from manic depressives to the criminally insane, from mute to severely mentally impaired.

Serving a perfect opportunity, one of the inmates of Bedlam is brought to the surgical theatre of the London Hospital, and admitted as a patient.

Looking for: A medical student or doctor willing to participate (dominant male).  Long-term.
Fetishes: Voyeurism, bondage, medical play, pregnancy, poss. lactation

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Saku

PMed you about Rainbow Connection ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Dark Raven

Updated status 9/9/9
Reopened octo oneshot.

The Dark Raven

Updated formatting and added "Deus Vult" on 9/12/09.

She

A lot of lovely concepts here.

I sent you a PM ref Firelight.   ;)
O:)  She  Creature's  Ons   &  Offs  >:)      
--->  Story  Ideas <---

I post daily, more heavily on weekdays than on weekends.
I typically like to post between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (U.S.A.), Mon - Fri, also often checking the boards periodically throughout the evening and regularly on weekends. 
I write when things are slow at the office, so there are many days when I post frequently.

I typically like partners who can post once (or more) a day.

The Dark Raven

10/5/09:  Added Geiko and Nights in White Satin.

The Dark Raven

Jecht

I'm kind of interested in "An Odd Request". I've never done EX before but I might be willing to try.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

The Dark Raven

The Dark Raven

12/28/09 - Anne of the Tohusand Days marked as a current craving.  Please PM me if you are willing to write this with me.

ChaNeko

My darling Daylily,

You mention having added 'Geiko', but I cannot find that reference anywhere in your post... is it already taken or did you mean to describe something in your list that got missed?  Just curious.

ChaNeko

The Dark Raven

It is taken, and removed since it coincided with someone else's idea. :-)