Subservient female seeking [MxF - FxF] pairings.

Started by Noose, May 08, 2010, 04:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noose

Role Play Status: Currently seeking RP partners.

Heya my fellow forum-goers. I've tried my hand at lurking and pouncing upon any potential partners but I haven't had much luck. So I figured I'd start up my own forum and see what I can reel in. This is my first post seeking a role play partner, so I'm definitely new to Elliquiy but no where near new to role playing.

You'll find a lot of useful information about me in the O/O link in my signature, as well as some extra kinks in the RH link. Mostly I'm just really craving some intricate detail, adequate length and plots to die for. If you think you can live up to these standards, please send me a PM as opposed to replying here. I'm an incredibly friendly person but I am surprisingly picky when it comes to the people I role play with, so please don't be offended or upset if our styles don't match up. I'm a doll, I promise. <3

And just to have it easily accessible, I'll go ahead and post the pairings I'm interested in here.

Fantasy:
(Pairings can be either F/M or F/F unless otherwise specified)
(I love NC, but I wouldn’t mind any of these turning out some romance, either.)
Vampire x Vampire
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Victim
Vampire x Victim
Drow x Elf
Drow x Human
Drow x Drow
(Can be either m/f or f/f. If m/f it would involve a male drow breaking out of the submissive demeanor his race has him in against females and dominating an incredibly reluctant female.)
Elf x Human
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Demon x Demon
Apprentice x Teacher (Can be any generic “class” such as a mage or druid.)
-- Basically any odd pairing involving fantasy races, professions or settings: elves, drow, humans, mages, assassins, what have you. I’m a big fantasy nerd so I’m pretty much open to any and all suggestions.

Enslavement:
(I love NC, but I wouldn’t mind any of these turning out some romance, either.)
Master/Mistress x Slave –
(Forced homosexuality is something I love role playing. So either a master forcing himself on a lesbian slave or a mistress forcing herself on a straight slave would be great.)
Master/Mistress x Mistress
(I’d love a struggle for dominance here. With me playing the Mistress that’s eventually broken down and turned into a slave by either another Mistress or Master.)
[Taken]
Slave x Slave (F/F on this one. May do F/F/M if anyone’s interested)
Abducted x Abductor

World of Warcraft:
(As far as these go, I have no preference as to who plays what.)
Draenai x Blood elf
Night Elf x Blood elf
Draenai x Night Elf (F/F on this. Same faction is much hotter with two gals.)
Human x Blood Elf

Anime:
(All anime concepts would involve OC’s unless you can talk me into playing a main character. :P I also don’t have many, but I figured I’d list them anyway.)
Inuyasha
Natsume Youjinchou
Claymore
Bleach
Naruto

Movies:
Harry Potter

Video Games:
The final fantasy series
Monster Hunter (I think that this would be neat and more of a romance plot than anything overly kinky and sex-tastic.)
Borderlands (Not that far into 2 yet, no spoilers, please.)

To find out a little bit more about my pairings and role play style, click the delicious picture on the left of my signature. Or else I'll risk being repetitive. :p But know that while I do play submissive characters, they're not always the damsel in distress sort. They can be feisty, defiant and dominant until taken down a different road. I even enjoy playing the dominant role, especially mentally, just not when that happens to venture behind closed doors. Or wherever our sexual escapades happen to occur. ;) Really, I'm not so bad. I just want a role play partner who can keep up.

Looking forward to hearing from you. <3
Cherishing, those feelings pleasuring...

Behemoth

Hi Noose,

A PM has been sent. Thanks.

-Behemoth

Genbu83

If you end up thinning out on partners. I'm quite the fan of Monster Hunter. Look me up should you choose to pursue a roleplay featuring that amazing game series.

maniac

Greetins:) I was curious if you were still looking for someone to RP with:)

Genbu83

anonstuffnthings

If you're still looking for more partners, I love the idea of the forced homosexuality. I'd love to do a fxf pairing to that.

Le Immortelle

Interested in F/F..hit me up on YIM if you're still looking for partners.

saya108

If you are looking for a female partner still I would love to work something out. I think we could have a lot of fun together and come up with some wonderful and entertaining stories. I tend to prefer more romantic themes but I am more than willing to play other themes as well. I do think playing a demon and angel story would be awesome. 

Noose

Cherishing, those feelings pleasuring...