Save the City or Stay with Your Prom Date? - Michigan Marvels - Emerging Heroes

Started by Devil's Advocate, December 29, 2012, 04:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: Vladimir valentine on December 31, 2012, 04:05:13 AM
(picture) http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29000000/icon-for-hire-icon-for-hire-29015330-1920-1200.jpg
BIOGRAPHICAL DATA:
Hero Name: None
Date of Birth: Age 17, may 5th
Citizenship: American, never arrested for felonies.
Place of Birth: Los Angeles California
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual, Straight.
Known Relatives:  Father (Kyle Heartnet) mother (crystal Heartnet) divorced.
Major Enemies: None
Extent of Education:  Has gone to multiple schools, and kicked out of a few. Has managed to pass all of her classes up to this point, but is no straight A student.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height:5'5"
Weight: 95-100 lbs, speculated.
Hair: Fuchsia, purple, black, red... Constantly changes.
Eyes: Changes
Skin: Light peach color.
Other distinguishing Features:  has snakebite piercings, and a tongue piercing along with multiple ear piercings.
Uniform/Costume:  Costume is that of a female magician.
Usual Style/Clothes: Punk rocker
Health: Perfect
Mental Health: Perfect
Appearance: She looks like a classic punk rocker, looks like a bad kid and acts like one too.

POWERS AND ABILITIES:

Name:Illusions
Effects: Can create a multitude of illusions. From simple things such as glamours and charms to walls of energy and shards of energy, to making things disappear and creat things out of nothing.
Duration: Consciousness, and energy level, concentration.
Disadvantages: Higher level powers involve incantations such as saying the name of it backwards, or certain words to create them.

BACKGROUND:
Personality: Isabella is a classic badass. She does what she wants when she wants too. She isn't mrs.popular, but she's not picked on.

Favorite Quote:''The world is very different for those who cannot see beyond what is placed before their very eyes.''
-- LeBlanc, the Deceiver

Quirks: Referees to her powers as magic.
Hobbies:  She is am amazing artist, actor and singer. She also used to be a gymnast. During her free time she experiments with her powers.

History: Isabella Heartnet grew up in a troubled home. Both parents worked full time, and always fought. She learned about her powers early on and was branded a freak. She never liked people, she found them to be problems. However she wasn't as hard and stone cold as she acted, as a matter of fact she isn't. She learned to use her "magic" in multiple ways, understanding how it works and how to manipulate it. She has learned how to use it to her benefit, and has now become a heroine. She doesn't have a super hero name, and has only subdued a hand full of criminals. Though powerful she lacks stamina when it comes to her "magic". She often runs out of energy or passes out from over exertion. Her parents divorced recently and she went off to live with her dad. He works full time as a lawyer, though he makes a lot of money he's not really around. Isabella was recently transferred to Michigan avengers, but she's used to moving from school to school. She had been kicked out of a few, and has been arrested for vandalism. Now a junior in school, she has decided to take all the art classes possible in order to build an art portfolio for a career.Her mother who she doesn't get along with at all is Crystal Heartnet, she works as a nurse.

Looks like you have most of the flavor and love the power.  She actually very much reminds me of the illusion based character in the yahoo group version of this game (which involves younger kids).  However, some things need to be revised or thought about.  If she turned 17 in May, she would have either have been held back or failed a grade.  I'm OK with either of those if that's your pleasure, otherwise, she should be 16. 

As to the history, we have emerging powers, so there should be no heroing history at this point or to the extent that she has figured out anything, nothing newsworthy.  Also, Neptune is extremely poor.  So, making "lots of money" is not an option.  Refer to Michigan Marvels Information for demographics, etc. 

PM me with the next version but this is a very good start!
O/o's

A/a's

AribethAmkiir

Sorry, struggling with some of the details for the character.  Still working on the CC.

Branwen

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: PoisonousKitty on December 31, 2012, 11:04:06 AM
I might be down for this :) ill try and throw something up here in the next day or so :)

Send it off to me in PM, please, Kitty.  :)
O/o's

A/a's

AribethAmkiir

Not sure, took awhile to decide upon a superpower.  Now I'm just writing the character's history.  Still may change the superpower, heh.

mayovagn

All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Branwen

He may have just missed it of late.  He's still learning E's ins and outs and it may just be something he lost track of.  Or not.  Be assured we'll remind him!  :)

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

Devil's Advocate

We could still use a couple of good writers/players to jump in.  :)
O/o's

A/a's

Jecht

I'm interested, (never mind I saw your first post saying PM. Working on it now)
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Devil's Advocate

We are still looking for players.  People can easily join at any time.  :)
O/o's

A/a's

Devil's Advocate

This game needs some vibrant new players.  Please let me know if you have interest!  See the description on page 1.
O/o's

A/a's