News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

X-Men Group - An Interest Check.

Started by Pockets, January 09, 2010, 06:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

So, when can we start calling dibs on who gets what girl? (just kidding)

Crovonovin

Quote from: Pockets on January 16, 2010, 07:24:38 PM
*shrugs* They're all still human, for the most part.

Yes, but there is always the possibility that others may wish to join with characters that are a bit less human in appearance than the ones put up so far.  It may just be safer to start in Exotic in the event that that should happen. 

Pockets

08/02 - New A/A Update

Orochimaru

I'll post after a few more because I need to find...reason for my character to be there....maybe contracted to kill... I dunno. *places signs for a mercenary for hire. Will crash weddings for 10 bucks though!*

TheVillain

Um, which of my ideas are we going for Pockets? Or both? Neither?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Orochimaru

I I also want to know...how...horrific and detailed am I allowed to be?

Since we're in Bondage, within the constraints of R rated movies, I'd think.

Josietta

Keep in mind we can have it moved to Extreme if need be.. I know near the beginning of this thread Pockets asked what limits you all wanted but not many replies were given. So if you want more graphic detail we'll need it moved, which would also leave it open for Exotic as Extreme has the sky as the limit.. anything goes.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Personally, I would have put it in NC-E, but I always do that. >_>

Orochimaru

Then I will keep it to a minimum. I asked because my character will kill in...rather.......disturbing ways and some of his habits with that are....extreme, but I can tone things down. That's no issue. I forgot to mension. Whatever side he gets hired/joins. The side corresponding will be most prominent. IE good for the X-men, evil for the villans.

Tagan

I'm interested in playing Katie Power as Powerpax.

Major Major

Pockets

You can have Colin be at the Institute. If he doesn't have a place to be, he's invited to the wedding.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Major Major

Wolfy

So I guess we're to start at the wedding, eh?

Also, I retooled my characters Mutant abilities...I wanted to make them more simple and streamline.

Pockets

For now everyone who's not a villian should start at the wedding. The food is of the best quality imaginable, and there's lots of it. For those old enough to drink the liquor and wine are among the best both on Earth and the Shi'ar Empire.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Wolfy

Soo..should Raiga be anything special?..He is related to the bride, after all...

Orochimaru

May I be a wedding crasher? *raises hand itching for fun in the psychodic sense*

Time for a real OOC thread, Pockets.

Pockets

08/02 - New A/A Update

Tagan

Character Name: Kate Powers
Nickname(s): Katie
Code Name: Energizer, Starstreak, Counterweight, Powerpax
Parents: James Power (Physicist), Margaret Power (Artist)
Roll: X-men
Character Model: Meg Ryan?

Birthdate: (hmm... Still 6 years old in 2009... So, Sept 21st 2003)
Birthplace: Maine
Nationality: Caucasian
Orientation: Bi
Dominance: Switch

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 122 lbs
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Gold

Known Powers:  Katie began her superhero career as Energizer. She could disintegrate any kind of matter, including water and air molecules, store the energy and expel it in balls of explosive energy. Katie's Energizer power was highly destructive, potentially lethal, and in various issues, was able to destroy buildings and bring down supervillains.

Other Powers: Occasionally uses the powers of her siblings, including rapid flight, gravity control, and controlling the density of her own body.

Weaknesses
General Personality/Traits: Highly intelligent, Katie's main flaw may be her overconfidence.

History: In spite of her youth, Katie had been a key member of Power Pack, and had played major roles in most of the team's battles. In numerous instances, she had rescued the entire team, uncovered crucial information and provided critical support in missions. When the Pack encountered Master Mold, for instance, Katie saved Franklin Richards' life by flying right under the giant robot's foot. In a separate incident, Power Pack was captured by evil mutants called the Morlocks, and only Katie escaped. She managed to save her siblings with the help of some X-Men, and was given honorary status by the team. In another memorable incident, she found herself lost in a blinding snowstorm in Manhattan, where she encountered a seriously injured and disoriented Wolverine. She was able to assist him in his flight from Lady Deathstrike and the Reavers until he healed enough to neutralize his enemies.  Since then, most of the Pack have drifted onto more regular lives.  Her siblings all have children of their own now, and will only use their powers in dire emergencies.  Katie has taken up the Superhero mantle more firmly, still borrowing her sibling's powers when the occasion demanded it.  She joined the New Avengers briefly, but her connection to the X-men, and her odd friendship with Logan have remained, and she joined the main team when she turned 21. She reamins an X-man, though in these quieter days, she usually trains.  Tactics is her subject, and her students have come to fear her danger room exercises.

Orochimaru

Tagan: Would having no weakness kind of count as god modding a little?

Crovonovin

I agree.  "Overconfidence" isn't really much of a flaw when you can disintegrate matter, fly fast, control gravity, and change the density of your body.

Orochimaru

Take a look at some of us. Hell, my character Ryan probably has more weaknesses then anything. Add in insane, wild, normal human weaknesses. He's a dead man. Good thing his swapping powers are good. Bad on the subject of weakness really, but he is strategical...ish.....I say that as his evil side well...hates it.