*laughs at Falstaff and swats him on his retreating ass*

Falstaff

*rubs his bottom grinning back at Bre*

*Offers Naiah a box of chocolates*

Naiah

Falstaff

Naiah

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

*grin* You're going to have to be a little more decisive, darling.

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Falstaff

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

Falstaff

Deamonbane

Really? *steps forward, and take Bre in his arms, spinning her around* like so?

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

*gasps at the feel of his arms wrapped around her, drawing her up tight to his chest. Blinking up at him, she smiles breathlessly and nods*

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Falstaff

*stands before Silver and stares down at her*

Want to twirl *grins, and pulls her in for a waltz*

Silver

Breathless Intent

*shakes her head clear of the Bane-hypnosis and looks over at Silver* Huh..? What?

-69!

Falstaff

*to Silver* I hope you feel better today, maybe some other time *kisses her hand and backs away*

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Silver