Conjured Hearts - College anime hijinks game - INTEREST CHECK

Started by SpiralSpider, April 29, 2011, 02:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumasan

My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

ZameRagues

It could be in either forum I guess. We're talking about a variant to this one, although its a different RP so it could remain in this interest thread.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Kirinis

Latecomer frat boy, hope I'm not too late for the party.

Name: Vassily Al'Rahman

Sex and Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Ethnicity/Nationality: Russian/Afghani-American

Physical Description 5' 10", Short cut sandy brown hair, shaped with only jagged cuts and no professional hair gels or styling products.  Vassily is dusky skinned and has a stocky build with dusky skin with bit of fat still clinging to him, although most of the time it's camouflaged under baggy university branded garb. 

Talents:
   - Mechanical Engineering Major [Apiring to be a civil engineer]
   - Polyglot [Speaks Russian and Pashtu aside from English thanks to his parents]

Personality: Vassily likes to think of himself as a bon vivant with a fondness for the good things in life.  In particular, he's a shameless flirt willing to bed any girl he sets his eyes on and in particular has a sweet tooth for cheerleaders.  It's something about their short skirts...  Likewise he's always on the search for the next good dish to have.  In spite of his indulgences, Vassily is in certain parts a traditionalist with a vitriolic dislike of the supernatural born of tales of the Old World and his religious beliefs.

Ons: Cheerleaders, Flirting, Food & Drink, Foreign Cultures, Mother Church, Multiple Partners, Short Skirts

Offs: Cold Fish, Supernatural Things, Yerba Mate

pendarious

doesn't seem like he'd fit in well with the setting that Chazzy has in mind.....
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

SpiralSpider

It's going to be an ironic pairing, that's for sure.

But we've exchanged some PMs and I think he'll do all right.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

CrazyIvan

Should be interesting to see how he reacts to a fallen angel if he finds out  :D

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND