Missy

I heart Xandi because she thinks this place is great

olive

I ♥ MCsc because he ♥'s Xandi

Belle33

I<3 Olive because she's a peach ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Missy

I heart Belle because she's pretty like a tulip.

olive

I ♥ MCsc because he's just peachy!

WyldRanger

I <3 olive because she is so sweet and fun and awesome like that ;)

Davina

I love Xana because his avi makes me happy.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

elone

I<3 Davina because she is from Southern California, I grew up there.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Davina

I love Elone because he aparently needs lessons on what makes the best ride. Bikes are for sissies but Ill school you don't worry!!!
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

elone

I love Davina because she likes to ride horses. I'll take my bike over a horse, used to have a quarter horse "Sassie T". Chestnut mare out of TNT, so that will give you an idea of her personality. You can however school me anytime.

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Davina

I love Elone because he knows what it feels like to have a mass of muscle and flesh quivering at his beck and call, controlled with only a small bit of leather and a bond of respect, love and affection. Therefore, he gets me!

elone

I love Davina because she has the right attitude about horses, ie. a bond, not a forced manipulation. I am, however, more comfortable on a saddle over a thumping engine than four legs. Never a good horseman, I admit. English or western?

Poetry
O/O's

Davina

Western, I was a barrel chaser until I took a bad fall.  And when I can bareback is best, I like the feel of the horse under me so the closer I can get the better.  I run the opposite so I love elone because I hope we can teach each other.

elone

I <3 Davina because she is willing to teach as well as learn.

Poetry
O/O's

Davina

I love Elone because he is willing to take instruction from a girl!

elone

I <3 Davina because she knows a thing or two to instruct.

Poetry
O/O's

Davina

I love Elone because he's still participating in the game!

elone

I<3 Davina for playing the game with me and understanding that now I must go.

Poetry
O/O's

olive

~scurries in before anyone else posts~

I ♥ Elone and I have never had the chance to tell him that!  XD

Loves

I <3 Olive because she is sweet and caring
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Rolo

I <3 Loves coz she is love personafied!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Autumn52

I <3 Rolo cause he is nice to everyone and is sweet.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rolo

I <3 Xandi coz she be my friend!!

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Miss Lilly

I <3 Rolo even though he can be brutally honest
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Rolo

I <3 Lilly coz she can take it.

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!