Incest family RP! Closed again!

Started by kingmaster1, November 21, 2012, 06:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Hello, everyone!

I'm looking for a rather simple incest RP with the members of a particular family. I was thinking that the family could have a good amount of kids but I don't know how I would feel if this stemmed off into aunts, uncles, etc. The plot is pretty simple as I was thinking they would all go on a vacation to a nice island or something like that. A nice vacation where they could get busy all they wanted :P

The family will be ideally a successful and more high class family (between middle class and high class) and of course know the reprecussions of their family dynamic being leaked out, so outdoor sex should be even more hidden than normal.

I'll set up the character sheet to be fairly simple. So, hope to get some good responses and set up a fun story :D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: They'll all have the same last name since...family and all

Appearance: Either a picture or description

Brief Bio: Anything, hobbies, favorite partner, personality, etc.

Favorite position: Pretty open!

Anything else you may want to make a point of is fine :-)

My character:
Name: William Tell

Appearance: http://www.mostphotos.com/preview/342213/young-man-in-a-fedora.jpg

Brief Bio: William is originally from the UK but moved to the states for a career move, and after hearing about some American women. Despite living in America for a long time now, long enough to raise a family, he maintained his accent even if his kids didn't have it. He is a higher up in a nice lawferm and often gets heafty bonuses for the holidays he will almost always put towards family vacations. He was always close with his family...closer than some people may expect...

Favorite position: Doggy and cowgirl ;D

So, that's mine, everything can really be debated with and if anyone has any ideas they would like to share for anything, feel free to share it!

Taken:
Father=kingmaster1
mother=blinkin
oldest son=Azz
oldest daughter=Cami
Twin1=Jayden?
Twin2=wolfy
Youngest daughter=taken?

azzmeister89

I'm not overly into incest but i would be interested if maybe you would allow for maybe an adopted or foster child?

Blinkin

I might be interested, but I would like to know more about the family's dynamics first. How many children and how they might feel about their lifestyle (in general terms). Are they all one sex, or is there a brother in the mix?

As mentioned, I am interested.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

kingmaster1

An adopted child would be fine, a bit odd, but fine

I don't think I have a limit on the children so, as many as we can get :P

I was thinking that everyone is okay with the whole arrangement, having been raised into it really

Of course some brothers to go with the sisters, I wasn't planning on this being a harem story :P

Blinkin

Ok, I'm interested. If there's no objections, I'll play either the mother or a daughter. If there is, I'll play a son.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

kingmaster1

no requests for those parts yet so go ahead :-)

Wolfy

I shall join, if you'll have me!

I'd like to play alongside someone else for a twin, but if not I can always be a son or daughter. ;3

Blinkin

Name: Holly Tell (Maiden name: Holly Bells)
Appearance: Holly is a petite woman measuring a full 5'4 with strawberry blonde hair that falls to her shoulders in soft curling waves and a heart-shaped face. Large, experessive green eyes and cupid's bow mouth gives her a slightly pixieis face in a fair skinned complexion. Although short, there is no doubt that Holly is all woman, with soft curves from her full C-cupped breast with large dusky pink nipples to the soft flare of her hips and still tight ass under a trim and toned waistline... even after having several children.

Her crotch is cleanly shaven; liking the feeling after the birth of her first child, and again, lends itself to a look of being younger than her years suggest. Slender thighs and the best legs that a petite woman could offer complete the image.

Brief Bio: Holly was born Holly Bell, and grew up in a family environment of a strongly middle-class family. After high school, she attended The University of Virginia and graduated with a Masters in education.

It took Holly some time to find her dream job; teaching history at a good high school, where she taught until her first child.

Holly met William at a party held by mutual friends, and it was, for her, love at first sight... how could you resist that accent? After they were married, it didn't seem to take very long for Holly to find herself pregnant at and with William's well paying career, they agreed that Holly should focus on being a mother and a stay-at-home wife. She still teaches for absentee teachers, but her life revolves around her family.

Holly is a kinky little minx (perhaps one of the things that William loves about her), and when the subject came up about how to teach their children about sex and life, they decided that changing their lifestyle didn't make any sense. Holly had always been happier nude in the house, and the unique family condition was a conscious decision from the beginning.

Favorite position: Cowgirl, doggie, anything from behind or out of the norm.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

kingmaster1

sounds great, definitely accepted :-)

Caehlim

Hmmm, this has me intrigued.

Would this be straight hetero only? Or would it include bisexual or gay elements? (I appreciate that partly depends on who signs up, but as the thread creator do you have any particular limits or preferences you'd be setting on this?)

Wolfy, what sort of twin? Identical/fraternal male/female? I wouldn't mind playing a twin brother but depending on what you're looking for I'm not sure if I'd be suitable.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Wolfy

Fraternal Male/Female. :3

I can play either role.

Blinkin

I can only speak for Holly, but while she's straight outside of the family, she's definently bi-sexual when it comes to her children. She loves both sons and daughters just as much. ;)

I'll ask the general group (as it forms). It looks like this may be a fairly large family and they were all breast fed. This brings up the possibility that Holly may still produce breast milk if she's been reluctant to stop breastfeeding or lactation has been encouraged via breast play... would anyone either mind or like to see this facet from their "Mommy?"
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

kingmaster1

Wolfy it would be great to have you on this :-)

I think some gay and bisexual pairings would be fine, especially in the event of a three way. Personally I don't have any practice with a gay pairing, but hey, I'm open to new things. In short things can be gay, no problem for me :P

Also, I would love to have Holly still producing milk :3

I think we could probably get a good amount of attention for this, but I wouldn't want this getting huge...maybe like...five or six kids with the two parents? We could always get more but I think that would be a good amount.

Blinkin

So, we have the parents, potentially a set of twins and perhaps an adopted child.

A question about the adopted child, if anyone knows... would the child be a long term adition to the family, or a recent one? IE, was he/she adopted as a young child, or later in life?

I'm looking forward to the story. :)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

azzmeister89

i was planning on him having been in the family for only a few years, maybe adopted when he was in his early teens unless someone has a better idea

kingmaster1

Well, I think that he should be in the family long enough to be integrated to their specific type of living.

When Wolfy and azz get their characters up...and wolfy gets the twin, I think I'll set up the IC and OOC

JadenMystic

I'm game. I'll play wolfy's twin.:)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

azzmeister89

Name: Nathaniel Tell (formally Mackenzie)

Appearance:

Brief Bio: Generally a quite person at the age of 19 he loves to read and even write his own stories, over the few years in which he lived with the Tell family he has picked up many skills and hobbies, Guitar being one of them. he was until adopted by the Tells in foster care since the age of six when his parents committed suicide together in front of his eyes, they had been seduced into a religious cult and believed by doing this it would make him, there first born son stronger. needless to say he had a troubled childhood and even after being adopted at age twelve spent three years with the Tells as a problem child although through counseling he has over come his violent outbursts and now is a reasonably normal young man.

Favorite position: likes most things

Anything else you may want to make a point of is fine: he currently works in a bar at nights and studies criminal psychology on an internet university coarse during the day. all his past relationships ended badly due to his family problems, although he cares greatly for the Tells he still does not feel like one of them, a fact that often puts women off.

JadenMystic

Name: Amanda Tell
Position in Family: Twin
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Favorite Position: likes them all so far. Kinky minx like mama.
Personality: Amanda is a drama queen. She loves to act and is one taht auditions for every play or musical the school puts on, usually getting one  of the starring roles. She's been in plays at the high school since she was in 5th grade, and has loved live on the stage. In one of her performances was where she got her first kiss...That later on led to more interesting things with that other person.

Although she and her twin brother are close, they've never fully been into each others activities at school. They definitely have made different places for themselves within the school. Hell, half the time, She thinks that the school doesn't even realize that the two are brother/sister because they don't too much alike. Only thing that gives them away as having some kind of connection is the bit of twin telepathy they've had since they were born.

(Most sets of twins for anyone wanting to know usually have some kind of level of this so I figured it would also work out for hte RP...Could possibly be used feeling what the other is doing sexually? Not sure but theres an idea we could work on with this!)

History: Her first time with anyone was an invite by a couple she was really close to her Freshman year of high school. They girlfriend wanted to know what it was like to be with both a guy and a girl. Amanda didn't see it as a big deal wo told her parents she was staying at her friend's house that week-end when they had the threesome...She LOVED being with both of them. They've let her join them off and on ever since being proud that they got to take her virginity.

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

kingmaster1

Both of those characters sound good so we just need to wait and see if wolfy is all in and then caelim and I'll set things up.

Also, I'll update the first post saying what people are taken.

Since Amanda and wolfy's character are the same age that would make Nathaniel the oldest kid right now...hopefully we get another daughter close to his age just for my own ideas

Blinkin

How does Nathan deal with, or think of the family's casual nudity and open (within the family) sexual openness? He would surely of seen first hand at least William and Holly having sex, if not some breast feeding and passionate kisses with the twins. Holly would of, of course, invited Nathan into the intimate side of things. She is, by the way, a bit of a push over for her kids (She would include him among those) That's not to say that she lets them get away with breaking rules, of course. ;)

Amanda's virginity didn't go to her father? ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

kingmaster1

I was wondering that too!

William is the typical protective dad, especially of his young daughter and would have, out of principle of the matter, taken her first time. Not to say she couldn't still have that three way :P

Also, wow! Nathaniel has had a hell of a past....creepy....I like it ;)

azzmeister89

thanks, i did my best, in terms of the being involved perhaps we could say that because of how troubled his past was they didn't include him out of being afraid it might cause more imbalance in him, its only recently that he has started to open up to them so maybe there only just considering him in these situations.

kingmaster1

That sounds like it would make sense, he would probably be emotionally...unstable to say the least.

But I would say he could be suspicious at the least seeing as how liberal the family is with everything, an offhand comment here and surprise walk in experience there, something along those lines so he isn't completely in the dark

azzmeister89

thats what i was thinking. i would like to say though i would rather not have him involved in any male/male situations, although if other male characters get into it i wont have a problem, just not for me thanks

kingmaster1

yeah, don't worry about that :P

I'm not too interested in gay scenes myself, not my main thing.

azzmeister89

Blinkin

Ok, I can work with that... and I would think that it would go against the family closeness to force anyone to anything... I'm still working out how they would keep it from him when Holly is aslikely as not to wear either nothing or a short robe... happily offer a nipple to either child or William and libel to show more than what might be acceptible in the affection department.

Still, there is a point to be made for protecting his emotional development. He has probably at the least seen some naked Holly, suggestions of the twins being intimate with her and william and if either twin wants it, all the breast milk she can produce. lol

At any rate, it'll be a very interesting character... Has he become involved sexually with either Amanda or Holly, or is that still a in the future event? He might end up shocked when everyone acts like it's no big deal.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

azzmeister89

i think at most he might have had a sexual encounter with Amanda or another sister first but that would be an introduction, maybe he does see everything but chooses to block it out at first which could explain why it takes so long for him to open up to them, the reason they don't offer to let him join in is out of fear to make his situation worse.

kingmaster1

I think that sounds good, I'm sure both William and Holly would be concerned if he had some sort of an outburst while having one of the kids in a...vulnerable position. So, it would make sense that they wouldn't have the girls flat out have sex with him. William would be very concerned if anything happened to one of his daughters (if we get another)

Caehlim

Sorry guys, but I'm not really feeling this one. I'm going to bow out now.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Ambie

I'm interested. If there is room in the family. Play a younger daughter that is straight but will watch whatever is going on?

Wolfy

I'll put up a character profile sometime tomorrow. <3

kingmaster1

definitely looking for another daughter, one more would tie things up and we can start ;D

Cami

I can always come in with my old character. If you'll have me. We never got to finish our RP.

kingmaster1

Hi, Cami ;D

Of course you're welcome :-)

AribethAmkiir

Cami

Heya king! I don't know if I'll come in with the same character, or a different one with a similar personality. Either way, the eldest daughter will be up sometime tomorrow, or maybe tonight if I can't sleep.

kingmaster1

Cami

Name: Avery Tell

Biography: Rounding the head of the Tell siblings, save her brother Nathaniel, Avery was basically the "guinea pig" of the family. She has always been referred to as, "the one who changed our lives forever." It instilled something inside of her, making her grow up quickly, and maturely. She is always one to make rational choices quickly, and functions more like a woman than a nineteen year old, having always preferred the company of adults. Avery never forced this maturity on her siblings, however, choosing to live and let live. Her independence as a young adult allowed her freedom, in all aspects, and with that came Avery's fun, flirty, vibrant nature. She is rarely seen without a smile, and most everything to pass her lips is humorous or teasing. Avery lost her virginity to her father, having grown up in what she assumed, was a normal household. Not until she heard girls discussing how gross their parents kissing, or how they had heard their parents fucking through the walls and almost barfed (instead of joining them), did she realize that her dynamic wasn't normal at all. Avery can usually be found jogging. Her talent having shown through in most things physical. She could also be considered the "earthy" one of the family, always having a new herbal remedy, or charity for trees to support.

Favorite Position: Doggystyle.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Kink Orientation: Submissive with males, dominant with females.

Other: Sex with people outside of her family has lost all appeal to her. She tried a few times, even going so far as to date guys for a few months, until she broke it off once she realized they had no idea what she wanted in bed.

kingmaster1

perfect, now we just need wolfy to set up his character and then I'll set up the IC I'll have the OOC up in a minute ;D

kingmaster1

Ambie

so no more room for my idea?

kingmaster1

I think we have room if you want :-)

apygoos

kingmaster1

apygoos

Name: Jake Tell
age 16

Appearance: Dark red hair, fair skin, green eyes, 6'0, 195lbs, 6 inch cock

Brief Bio: the youngest of the bunch didnt have many friends at school, always preferring the company of his siblings. Hes not al that expereinced in sex, but perhaps his family is waiting for the right moment to push him into it

Favorite position: open to most anything but blood, gore ,vore and toilet play

Anything else you may want to make a point of is fine

azzmeister89

apygoos

azzmeister89

that should be ok i imagine, we'll have to see what king says

kingmaster1

hmm....sixteen is a bit young...then again he couldn't really be any older except for like...21 without being adopted so...I suppose that will work, unless we can fit in another adopted son :P

apygoos

well you already had 17 year old, and going for the youngest id have to be 16 by logic

Blinkin

He has a point. The twins are between 17 and 18, so 16 would be about as old as he could be. I'm ok with it. The question would be which of the Tell women gets to him first... a virgin... yumm. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

apygoos

kingmaster1

42ftw

Cami

42ftw

Cami

Most likely a sibling. A twin position is what was getting filled, but he never posted a character. I'm sure that that could be rearranged though, if you don't want to play the twin.

kingmaster1

Cami

kingmaster1

Yeah, it doesn't look like wolfy will be joining in and the role he was going to play, and since we already mentioned twins, it would be nice if we could get a male twin to go with Jayden's character which has been posted on here...somewhere

42ftw

Name: Jason Tell

Appearance:

Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual

Brief Bio: Jason was always rather outgoing, making numerous friends and acquaintances in and out of school. To add onto this, he was athletic, good looking, and alway getting into a little trouble. The girls at school loved it, then middle school ended. His fourth day of ninth grade a stunning senior seduced him, allowing him to lose virginity. Since then he started becoming more down to earth, he fixed his attitude and focused on his grades and sports. Being the star Cornerback at school and leading in the region with most interceptions several colleges are looking at Jason to come play football for them. He and a girl name Rebecca had been in a fairly serious relation ship which just ended, leaving him a bit distraught. Jason loves his family, and he's a bit shocked others don't have their families set up similarly, but that's their thing, more sex for him!

Favorite position: Doesn't have a specific favorite, unless he's getting penetrated his partner, that's a no go.

kingmaster1

so....he doesn't do much with his family? That doesn't really fit with the story...

42ftw

Actually edited that part a moment before you replied, gimme a second.

kingmaster1

okay...I don't know about him, he sounds like the typical, he-man, perfect dude who's king of the school. That just doesn't fit to me. If you make him more of a regular guy, I think it can work.

42ftw

42ftw

kingmaster1

yep, seems great, that should lock us up!

Feel free to post that in the OOC and get started   :-)

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

apygoos

kingmaster1

not really, none of the guy characters are into it if I'm not mistaken :P

Sorry to disappoint...

Karasu

figured it would be different, because the only other thing I could offer is a shy girl who happens to be bi, but Apygos said your even.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

kingmaster1

To all who might be interested, we're looking for someone to take over a character who's owner has dropped, it's a female character so to all who are interested ask and I'll give you the profile, you can change the personality all you want but the look and name should keep :-)

subrob99

kingmaster1

That's good but know that for now the story is mostly smut but it will have more plot going after a little while, if you're okay with that I'll send you the character for your review.

subrob99

That should be ok with me. I will go back and start reading the main thread to catch up.

kingmaster1

Hello again all who may be interested, we need a replacement for the twin brother Jason. And since he is already well established it would be best if you simply take over the character

kingmaster1

PoisonousKitty

Name: Calypso Tell

Appearance:

Brief Bio: Calypso is a darker child one of the more outcast types. She enjoys reading, writing and singing more than anything especially with her favorite thing being listening to music. She enjoys being around her family as often as possible, however at the same time she is known to stay to herself a lot, mostly not liking anything to do with many who are outside of her family. Cali is a gamer and a calm cool and collected person who though not the most understanding person can read and help people out with a lot of things.

Favorite position: Doggie

kingmaster1

actually, Kitty...as much as I like that character we're looking for someone to take over another character...a male character...sorry.

PoisonousKitty

oh i thought you were looking for the female twin sorry xD I can do either

kingmaster1

Oh okay, I'd take the girl but we are trying to keep the genders even at this point.

I believe the character is in the OOC and his name is Jason if you want to check it out :-)

apygoos

at this point id say take what we can get *shrugs* if shes a gamer chick though, it may change Jakes view of who his fav sister was..

PoisonousKitty

I'll play whoever anyone likes... can't seem to find that jason...

kingmaster1

I should probably ask the others but it would be a bit difficult to write out Jason, seeing as he's in the middle of a scene with Holly...hmm...

azzmeister89

we could always write cali in, maybe she's a cousin who joins them on vacation, and then we can have someone else take over jason until we find a replacement

Cami

I think the ratio needs to stay the same. But, I think we could easily write a different male character in if Jason isn't to her preference.

kingmaster1

If kitty plays Jason we won't have a problem, right?

JadenMystic

Found Amanda's twin! Here's what was posted:

Quote from: 42ftw on November 27, 2012, 04:52:51 PM
Name: Jason Tell

Appearance:

Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual

Brief Bio: Jason was always rather outgoing, making numerous friends and acquaintances in and out of school. To add onto this, he was athletic, good looking, and alway getting into a little trouble. The girls at school loved it, then middle school ended. His fourth day of ninth grade a stunning senior seduced him, allowing him to lose virginity. Since then he started becoming more down to earth, he fixed his attitude and focused on his grades and sports. Being the star Cornerback at school and leading in the region with most interceptions several colleges are looking at Jason to come play football for them. He and a girl name Rebecca had been in a fairly serious relation ship which just ended, leaving him a bit distraught. Jason loves his family, and he's a bit shocked others don't have their families set up similarly, but that's their thing, more sex for him!

Favorite position: Doesn't have a specific favorite, unless he's getting penetrated his partner, that's a no go.

kingmaster1

JadenMystic

kingmaster1

Also, I haven't been getting anything from kitty, including a response to a pm. So part of me thinks she is out. I'm going to ask ry if he's interested.

JadenMystic

kingmaster1

he posted interest in the OOC for the role and I've pm'd him for it. Hopefully someone responds to it so we can keep things going.

JadenMystic

Ok. Want me to put Jason's character sheet in the OOC?

kingmaster1

JadenMystic

Got it posted in OOC so you can also see the pic of the twin, too. :-)

Desirous

Hello there everyone!
I have recently joined in and the thread interested me. I`d be willing to play the role if its still vacant.Looking forward  to hear back from you guys :)

kingmaster1

Uh...well we do have someone for the role but she hasn't posted yet, it's not a no but, are you okay with being a back up in case she drops?

Desirous

Thanks for replying kingmaster1 and yes I am comfortable being a backup. Kindly PM me if I am required to be a part of this :)

kingmaster1