Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Silk

I know its from elfen lied when she first goes to the zoo, made it into a little dance for some reason :D

Moondazed

I'm thinking I need something less... generic.  I'm thinking one of these two...

What do you guys think?  I'm still looking around... I thought about finding one that includes a moon :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Oniya

The rainbow pins are a little more recognizable.  I had to look at the image properties to decipher the bottom one. o_O
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Silver

The current Avatar I have speaks about me in the way, that there are so many disappointments and feelings within life, that no one can understand them all. When there is nothing left to feel or think for you won't be heard not matter how loudly you scream..

All that is left is one single tear from the woman with the silver hair and silver gaze.

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Moondazed

Actually they're lollipops :)

Here are some moon images:

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Silver

Quote from: Moondazed on December 31, 2008, 08:36:20 PM
Actually they're lollipops :)

Here are some moon images:

:Snip:

I vote for the Third, but then again that's me..
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

WyldRanger

My avatar only states that I love Xenosaga and KOS-MOS :)

Silk

Quote from: Moondazed on December 31, 2008, 08:10:26 PM
I'm thinking I need something less... generic.  I'm thinking one of these two...

What do you guys think?  I'm still looking around... I thought about finding one that includes a moon :)

How about this one Moon?

Duchess

ok..i changed again and this one is personal

Will

I like the third one out of the moony choices, but I gotta say... The open mouth looks delicious. :P

Just my initial thoughts.  And mine says nothing about me.  I just like fractals, and I chose it because it matched the lord tag.  I'm still trying to decide what to do with this pink/peach thing. >.>

I agree with Silk, it is pretty sad.  Very pretty, though!
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Ryven

Well, I'm gay, and I really like my avatar.  I have a thing for jockstraps/underwear in general, and I like scruffy guys.  Plus, I haven't seen many avatars that are male focused.

Nirinian

Well, I like sexy lips and make-up, and also sweet things :)
Sorry about lying to all you guys, read about it here.

Kurzyk

I like this one for multiple reasons. The dominant I most relate to and have fun writing as a female in that role. The submissive is also very attractive as is her position. Their outfits are very sexy as well.

Another interesting point to this picture is it came from a sexy superheroine site and that is none other than Zatanna on the floor. The scene implies that the lady in the chair is a villain of some sort and the swirls from her head are some kind of mind power.

Using mind power to force submission? >.>

Silk the avatar of the two dancing in the moonlight is very beautiful!

Duchess

mind power to force submission  ain't hypnosis?

Moondazed

That is a beautiful picture, Silk, thank you for sharing it :)

Paradox

Kurzyk-

I never noticed the swirls of energy emanating from her head until I saw that enlarged version.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Kurzyk

Paradox ~ Yep it's pretty nifty!

Thaleia ~ she could be using a form of hypnosis, or perhaps something else. Definetly interesting for the imagination.  ;)

Moondazed

Why would one need to be hypnotized into service?  Doesn't everyone know wonderful it feels to give up control on occasion? *wicked grin*

Duchess

hypnosis  is good for somebody shy like me .that even i have secrets for my self

Pixilicious

I'm a flirt, only to certain people that is..My avi is very flirty-esque..'Nuff said! :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

The Great Triangle

My avatar speaks for itself.  :)

I'm cruel, fun loving, and have a thing for triangular fangs. 

The source, by the way, is Ultimate Hellsing OVA 4.  The character is Rip Van Winkle, a suit wearing Nazi Vampire lady with a beautiful singing voice.  And a habit of praising people for their skill in battle quite a bit before killing them with an antique musket. 
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

WyldRanger

I needed something a bit more....relaxing, since the stress of not having a job or direction at the time is sapping all of my energy. My enthusiasm is still there, albeit a bit muted.

Kangaroo

Actually mine freaks me out a little....(a lot) but i was so excited about being approved and wanted something to go with the name.....I rushed into it and now have regrets....(gee, what else is new?)    Still tip-toeing around E and getting my uh....orientation.....So I've got to look for a new one, but don't want to keep changing.....might take a while......any url suggestions?  By the way,  I love using ellipses, i know they get on some nerves.....   do you think I should just change my name as well.......start fresh???
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen