News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Non-Con with possible breeding idea (F for M)

Started by EternalStarLight, July 03, 2013, 11:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EternalStarLight

I have had a few cravings recently but one has stood out within my mind.

I want to play as a strong willed woman who, despite her wit and sarcasm, is an innocent in sexual acts. She has never been touched by another for any reason and believes herself 'untouchable'. That is, until she meets your character, the physically powerful and dominating male character and though they are both fascinated and drawn to one another she pretends to show no interest. At this point the male would abduct her and take her to his lair/home/ect where he would introduce the young, naive woman to carnal acts. I want this to be a slow seduction with lots of foreplay for both characters- he stroking her lightly, tenderly while making demands of her. A little light S&M is acceptable with tying my character up and blind folding, using toys on her, and other such things.

I am open to any type of setting from modern to historical to high fantasy and with any batch of characters: human, anthros, supernaturals, demons, fallen angels... just discuss with me first and check out my o's/o's. I would prefer a partner that isn't uncomfortable with using large barbed/knotting cocks on my smaller female character to the point that their first few times are a mixed sensation for her.

I am also intrigued by 'perverting' nature and want the male character to be driven to impregnating her.

PM if interested!