Of Fire, Water, Earth & Air (Always looking for interested people )

Started by bubby, February 08, 2015, 06:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

The Queen has ruled for 200 years, with blood and magic. She has the Power to control ALL the elements, but her corruption of nature and spirit has brought the Land to begin to die. Her armies are vast and ruthless. When she should be using her Power to help the land, she takes it into herself to make herself stronger. Once a year she goes to a secret place to perform a ritual with the one she trusts most.

The Queen has spies and assassins everywhere, and has systematically killed anyone she has heard of with any inkling towards elemental powers. But somehow four people managed to slip under her radar. Four hero's the Prophecies have told about to be those that came together to defeat the Queen and bring the Land back to its former glory.

Courtesy of consortium11

Characters Needed: ( This game will not have 'monsters', or anything non-humanoid. All Characters must be human, or something like, such as elven or some such. This game will be in the Extreme section, as I expect torture of characters, as well as fighting. Disposable characters, or characters willing to be tortured very welcome!! This game will be a Medieval setting.)

The Queen will be played by me
Personal Information:

Name: Xenoa Leocadi
Affiliation: Queen

Personality: She is a fearless and fearsome leader, known to be ruthless and cold, seemingly holding not an ounce of pity or warmth in her heart. Does she even have a heart? Some will say it shriveled away centuries ago, yet they would never say it aloud. She cares for nothing but making the entire Kingdom of Glavnon fall to their knees before her. Darkly seductive, decidedly evil.

Biography: She was born into Clan nobility, so very long ago. She was raised in wealth and privlidge. Though she was a high-born daughter, she was the only one, surrounded by brothers. It was with those brothers she was taught the basics of battle. How to ride, how to grip a sword. Yet one silent night Raiders fell upon them, killing her family, and being taken as a slave herself, as well as her entire Clan. Yet she refused to succumb. Even as the raiders swept through the land she knew and took prisoners, she did as she was told, always, quickly becoming a favorite. She watched, she listened. She became very close to the old Raider Witch, helping the woman with anything and everything, learning all she could. Slowly but surely, she was becoming quite formidable. She was learning how to control the Elements, the Witch always praising her for her quick mind, for her skills.

Though she was culling favor with her captors, she was also gaining friends with the prisoners. She was vibrant, outspoken in winning free of their captors, a born leader. She was dynamic and soon enough had many willing to follow her lead, so when the night came that she said it was time, the Rebellion that she herself began swept through the Raiders, killing them all. She killed with sword, and she killed with magic. Her skills at both were immense already.

Time went by, and she became Queen. Righteous and well loved. She used her ever more considerable Power to help those in need, leading her growing armies to eradicate any who dared to think to take over what she was building as her own. But, as time continued to go by, things began to change. She spent much time delving into the Occult, and how to gain complete control of all the Elements, finally coming across an ancient ritual she began to use faithfully. Yet, she had to be the best, the strongest, the most Powerful. She began to send her armies out to kill any who dealt in magic, especially those who had even a whisper of Elemental Power. She would lead many a battle herself, bathing in blood. Eventually, she became the ruthless woman she is now. Stunningly beautiful, able to kill with a thought, or a blade. Enjoying her singular rule. Many who had been at her side when she was kind left, but there were those that stayed, worshiping her for the Goddess she believed she was.

Now the land is slowly dying, all due to the rituals she performs to strengthen herself. The Rebellion she once lead now seeks to rid themselves of her. Whispers of the Prophecy of the Four coming true reach her ears. She sends out her assassins on a regular basis. She does not fear the Prophecy.

Maybe she should....

Appearance:

More Queenly-ness

Combat Information: Xenoa is quite proficient in battle, her hand-to-hand skills unparalleled. She is an excellent horsewoman as well. She is ruthless, and will show no mercy, though she has been known to seemingly do so to gain information, only to finish off the informant once she has what she wants. Usually in a quite slow and agonizing way.

Weapon(s):
Silver handle bull whip
Twin swords
Dagger

Ability/Skill(s): The Queen has complete control of ALL the Elements, and her skills in battle are keen.

Strengths: She commands the deepest respect and devotion from those that choose to follow her willingly, for she can be quite generous with gifts when the need arises.

Weaknesses: Hubris; Xenoa feels she cannot be touched, as she has always managed to eliminate any who showed even an inkling of Power. She also at her weakest that one time a year when she must perform the ritual that not only strengthens her elemental Power again, but also keeps her youthful countenance and beauty. After said ritual, she slips into an almost coma like sleep for at least 2 days.

Sexual Information: In all things she is very dominant, including with the occasional 'toy' that might gain her attention. She has a tendency to break them though...

Sexual Nature: Hetero

Turn Ons & Offs: See players O/O's

Other Information:

The Elementals:
Fire (female) Claimed
Water (male)Claimed
Earth (male)Claimed
Air (female) Claimed

Queens People:

Queens Hunters
Basic Evil Deliciousness

Rebels:

Rebel Leader(s)
Rebel Hunters (These shall be polar opposite of the Queens Hunters, yet trained to take on said Hunters.)
Basic Good Guys

(There is the possibility of needing a single player to be someone who knows more then the average villager of the Prophecies, is connected to the Rebels, and who might see an Elemental use their Power at some point, hence opening up the " come join the fight for Good" aspect of the game. PM me if you have a good idea for this particular char!)

To begin the story, each Elemental will come into their Powers on their 18th birthday. They will not know they have the Power until an event (up to player) causes them to use their Element simply by instinct. We shall also begin with a large event, like a Fair in honor of the Queens Coronation, to be able to bring most all players together in the same spot.
The end result of this story will be the Queens death. I expect the Elementals to eventually come together, honing and strengthening their Powers, with the intent on taking the Queen out and bringing Peace to the Land and its People. The Queen will only be able to be bested if all the Elementals work together.

The Queen has utter control of all the Elements, including Spirit, which she uses in a corrupt manner to give her strength, and keep her youth and beauty; doing a secret ritual once every year. The Land surrounding her Castle has begun to die, miles of wasteland, but she cares not.

This is just an extra interest check for right now. I will expand on the story idea more (Kingdom name, city names, and the such) if more interest is garnered. I plan on this being a Sandbox style game, though as GM I will toss ideas out as they come to me during play. This requires the players to interact on their own and move the story along on their own -for the most part-.
I am a bit picky when it comes to post length. I expect players to put effort into their posts, and be descriptive. By no means do they need to be a book, but at least a couple/few paragraphs per post is expected. This WILL NOT be a fast paced game. I personally can't really post more then once every couple of weeks (and sometimes if that!), and that's if my muse isn't being a bitch. I don't expect any more from those involved. If it does move faster between other players that's fine. I am seeking DEDICATED players! People who are willing to stick the game out, even if posting slows a bit. We all know the muse can be finicky, but sometimes slow but steady can win the race!

Once enough interest with enough possible players has been generated, I will make a char sheet template, and will ask for character ideas to be PM'd to me, where I will pick through applicants. Feel free to post any questions here, or PM me with them.

bubby

LIST OF CHARACTERS AND THEIR PLAYERS

ELEMENTALS
A Japanese Dane –  Kaldor (Earth)
Lady Lunarius – Canace (Air)
Saerys -- Samira (Fire)
Sheng -- Caldar Dubh (Water)

Rebels/Unaffiliated
Azzmeister89 – Reynik Baylin (non-partisan)
Thorne –  Kerani (rebel)
rotburn - Faelynn (neutral)
persephone325 – Miyuki (rebel) unresponsive
ladia2287 – Anneliese (double agent) unresponsive
ladia2287 -- Clarissa (rebel) unresponsive

Queens People
PrestaDGTation – Carmillia (queen loyalist/spy)
consortium11 – Manfred (Queens executioner/#1)
A Japanese Dane -- Aden (Queens Immortal Pet)

bubby

Character Sheet Template

[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Gender:[/i]
[i]Affiliation:[/i]

[i]Personality:[/i]

[i]Biography:[/i]

[i]Appearance:[/i] (Written and/or images acceptable)

[b]Combat Information:[/b]

[i]Weapon(s):[/i]

[i]Ability/Skill(s):[/i]

[i]Strengths:[/i]

[i]Weaknesses:[/i] (This is important. In a game full of strong characters, all must have a weakness.)

[b]Sexual Information:[/b]

[i]Sexual Nature:[/i]

[i]Turn Ons & Offs:[/i]

[b]Other Information:[/b]

bubby

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

bubby

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on February 08, 2015, 06:51:44 PM
*Dances*

Quote from: persephone325 on February 08, 2015, 07:02:00 PM
Still here.

;D

Remember, if anyone wants to tweak their char, just let me know, and if/when you do, send them to me via PM.

PrestaDGTation

"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

bubby

Thanks to consortium for re-doing our little video! It's been added to the first post!

I'm going to be making the character/player list of those currently already involved here in awhile, I should have it up in a few hours. This will let any new eyes know who's taken what and who is still available.

Rel Mayer

Presta keeps swooning about how awesome this was and I am convinced!

I'm totally game!

Thinking about being on rebel side!

consortium11

Quote from: Rel Mayer on February 08, 2015, 09:17:39 PM
Presta keeps swooning

I told you to stop that Presta! We can't take you anywhere without you collapsing on the floor and making a scene...

Blue Nova

bubby

Quote from: Blue Nova on February 08, 2015, 09:21:49 PM
I would like to express interest in this Bubby. ^_^

Quote from: Rel Mayer on February 08, 2015, 09:17:39 PM
Presta keeps swooning about how awesome this was and I am convinced!

I'm totally game!

Thinking about being on rebel side!

YYYAAYY!!

Got a list started of players and their chars so far in the second post. AND... it's lame, I hate code, so none of this shit is gunna be all pretty and swirly and sparkly.

eternaldarkness

oooh! You still need Water, and I am SO interested! I'm forming a character concept in my deviant little brain as we speak.

bubby

Quote from: eternaldarkness on February 08, 2015, 10:37:01 PM
oooh! You still need Water, and I am SO interested! I'm forming a character concept in my deviant little brain as we speak.

WHOA! Lol... I may already have a Water hun... DAMN QUICK NINJAS AROUND HERE! I'll let you know here real soon for sure...

EDIT: Ok eternaldarkness, I'm sorry darlin'  but seriously like 3 minutes before you posted this I got someone who I gave Water too. I'm so sorry! But if you're still interested, there's still several options to have in this game character wise!

ladia2287

Hey Bubby, wanting to bring my healer, Clarissa, back as well. But I'll be tweaking both characters histories, I think (or at least I will when I get my paperwork finished...)

bubby

Quote from: ladia2287 on February 09, 2015, 01:49:33 AM
Hey Bubby, wanting to bring my healer, Clarissa, back as well. But I'll be tweaking both characters histories, I think (or at least I will when I get my paperwork finished...)

Aahh yeah. She was rebel oriented yes?

eternaldarkness

Quote from: bubby on February 08, 2015, 10:38:38 PM
WHOA! Lol... I may already have a Water hun... DAMN QUICK NINJAS AROUND HERE! I'll let you know here real soon for sure...

EDIT: Ok eternaldarkness, I'm sorry darlin'  but seriously like 3 minutes before you posted this I got someone who I gave Water too. I'm so sorry! But if you're still interested, there's still several options to have in this game character wise!

Damn. I'll catch the next game, then. Let me know if one of the elementals drops.

ladia2287

Wajin

Bubby! The queens little monster is taking form, and I think you'll adore him in all his sickening greatness :D
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

bubby

Quote from: eternaldarkness on February 09, 2015, 02:00:44 AM
Damn. I'll catch the next game, then. Let me know if one of the elementals drops.

Will do! Thank you for your interest!  :-)
Quote from: ladia2287 on February 09, 2015, 02:49:38 AM
Yup :)

They look good to me!

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on February 09, 2015, 12:27:36 PM
Bubby! The queens little monster is taking form, and I think you'll adore him in all his sickening greatness :D

Yyaayyy!!

I still have a few things I need to get together to put in this interest thread; e.g character sheet template, rules and guidelines, places... yadda. Since it's the work week, these things will be a bit slower, but at the very least I hope to get all things complete this weekend.

bubby

OK! I swear I'm going to get something up in this this weekend at some point. But for the moment, Nic is a delightfully evil creature, and has totally stolen my Muse away to create a char for his Borgia game.

azzmeister89

Take your time bubby, we're all patient people.

I'm currently working on something that will introduce my new version of Reynik with a sparkle and a bang

bubby

So I added a char sheet template and an accepted character thread in the 3rd post. For those of you who are accepted, go ahead and place your characters in said thread.

My tentative goal is to begin the game next weekend, but things will not begin until all characters from those who have expressed interest are completed and posted up. I am hoping to still garner more interest, as I'd like to see  both more evilness as well as Rebel-ness. If you have expressed interest, and don't think you can get things done in this timeline, or have changed your mind on joining, please PM me ASAP.

There will more then likely only be 1 thread to begin the game this time around. Once things get going there may be more added, such as a Rebel camp thread, and a Queens castle thread.

As always my PM box is open to any suggestions and/or questions!  ;D