Bringing the Old World back

Started by Swordsman18, November 02, 2011, 06:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordsman18

Thanks to the beginning of my foray into DCU, I am interested in doing a story about how all of the world's greatest heroes whether they be from Marvel or DC got taken out by someone or something. In the process of doing so they also happened to take a good chunk of the populace of Earth. Thus leaving what is left of the human race scattered and hiding or even enslaved by this greater force. Our characters would be two people who come upon one of the last remaining geneticists.

He in turn offers us a chance to become super powered in order to take on the threat while looking for a way back into the past in order to warn the heroes back then to the threat that they are going to incur. However before we can travel back we will need to find out how great this threat is and what weakness that they have that we can give to the heroes for them to exploit.

It will be a hard task of doing so since all through this process we are still going through the process of understanding our own powers and adapting to the responsibility that it has tasked us with.

As a side note, I would prefer that the person who writes this with me be female. This is not due to me wanting our characters to be romantic in anyway, it is just my preference for the idea.