Champions of Dungeons. (CoC x PF) (Interest Check)

Started by Antipaladin of Calista, April 13, 2013, 08:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Re Z L

Quote from: Meliai on April 14, 2013, 07:18:02 PM
Oooh, Sarenrae! Now we just need a follower of Desna and ((NSFW!))we'll have the whole trifecta :D

Uh oh...

Sounds good to me  ;)
A&A

MrBubbles

Working on my character now, although I'm currently torn between making a proper Fighter or a Magus... While launching eldritch energies with one hand and wielding cleaving steel in the other is tempting, I'm not sure if it'd be in the party's best interests.

Yukina

Oooh, Sarenrae! Now we just need a follower of Desna and ((NSFW!))we'll have the whole trifecta :D

Uh oh...

If I wasn't so far into my the creation process, I would have made a different one. Sorry :(

Re Z L

Quote from: MrBubbles on April 14, 2013, 07:26:24 PM
Working on my character now, although I'm currently torn between making a proper Fighter or a Magus... While launching eldritch energies with one hand and wielding cleaving steel in the other is tempting, I'm not sure if it'd be in the party's best interests.

Either one would be fine  ;D

Quote from: Yugishogun on April 14, 2013, 07:27:32 PM
If I wasn't so far into my the creation process, I would have made a different one. Sorry :(

Bards are always good in combat, you just buff all of the other people in the group   :-)
A&A

Yukina

Quote from: Re Z L on April 14, 2013, 07:35:13 PM
Either one would be fine  ;D

Bards are always good in combat, you just buff all of the other people in the group   :-)

Reminds me of how I can use "singing" for my "bluff" check. lol

Tydorei

I'm thinking of making a summoner... or inquisitor. Most likely an inquisitor... since this seems to be a matter they would look into.

Florence

Quote from: Yugishogun on April 14, 2013, 07:10:42 PM
Almost finished with my bard. She'd one of those great in culture, but not in combat types.

I'm not sure if I want to make my nymphspawn a sorcerer or bard, if she's a bard, though, she'll probably be more like... a battlebard xD
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

MrBubbles

Quote from: Yugishogun on April 14, 2013, 07:38:06 PM
Reminds me of how I can use "singing" for my "bluff" check. lol

And my guy's going to have points in Perform (Dance) so he can get Dervish Dance :D

The party's going to at least know how to have fun, that's for sure.

Yukina

Quote from: MrBubbles on April 14, 2013, 07:45:53 PM
And my guy's going to have points in Perform (Dance) so he can get Dervish Dance :D

The party's going to at least know how to have fun, that's for sure.

We could have some sort of band. lol

Florence

Quote from: Yugishogun on April 14, 2013, 07:51:40 PM
We could have some sort of band. lol

If I can make my nymphspawn a siren, I would just like to point out.

Sirens make BITCHIN vocalists...

Meliai

Quote from: MrBubbles on April 14, 2013, 07:26:24 PM

My RL group's main melee guy is playing a magus! You can do some scary, scary damage with a maximized shocking grasp spell. Their HP isn't as high as a straight fighter but they're not going to be squishy, and if we've got a paladin you shouldn't be the only one taking hits anyway. Not that straight fighters can't be fun too! I'm sure whatever you chose will be fine~

Aaaaand I think we've got considerably more applicants than spots in the game, so I'm going to go ahead and finish my bard, with the caveat that if Yugi and I both get in I'll re-spec her as a rogue or oracle or whatever the party needs
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Antipaladin of Calista

Uh oh...

Yummy, I might make a pc just for the sake of having all three.  ;)

Florence

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on April 14, 2013, 07:57:40 PM
Please no templates

Okeydoke :o Hmmm... I'll probably make her a sorcerer then, my main hangup was between fey-bloodline sorcerer and siren bard. :o

Antipaladin of Calista

Ok, so once everyone has a character down I'll grab four or five and start setting up an OOC and IC

Re Z L

Quote from: Tydorei on April 14, 2013, 07:39:34 PM
I'm thinking of making a summoner... or inquisitor. Most likely an inquisitor... since this seems to be a matter they would look into.

Uh oh...

Oh goodie, an Inquisitor, maybe we have our worshiper of Desna  ;D
A&A

Yukina

Character Complete!

Sara Songweaver

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=552909

Physical Description: Short and skinny, a-cups (her pet peeve), Black hair, blues, commonly wears her scholar's uniform

Extra info: Sara was born to a moderately wealthy family. Nearly all her life she has focused on academics and the arts. She is also a bisexual Despite how good at conversation and skilled she was, Sara was never able to make any friends. She was dragged into this mess due her current research of the swords.

Tydorei

I get off work in about 4 hours. I will hammer out my character then

Antipaladin of Calista

Hey, what would you guys like for the first sin to be? I was thinking either greed or gluttony. What are your thoughts? Is there a different sin you'd like to fight first?

Florence

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=552919

Here's Karina, my nymphspawn... if i missed anything or made any mistakes, please point them out xD It's a bit late for me and I think my mind is already starting to grow sluggish.

MrBubbles

So how much gold are we working with, standard amount expected for level 4 (which in this case would be 6k?)

Yukina

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on April 14, 2013, 09:28:57 PM
Hey, what would you guys like for the first sin to be? I was thinking either greed or gluttony. What are your thoughts? Is there a different sin you'd like to fight first?

Gluttony sounds the more interesting of the two.

Antipaladin of Calista

Quote from: MrBubbles on April 14, 2013, 09:32:06 PM
So how much gold are we working with, standard amount expected for level 4 (which in this case would be 6k?)

Nah, I stated in an answer before, roll base gold for your class then add 1,000gp. At the start I'll give each player a magical item that either belonged to their family and was passed down of they found it randomly.

MrBubbles

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on April 14, 2013, 09:34:29 PM
Nah, I stated in an answer before, roll base gold for your class then add 1,000gp. At the start I'll give each player a magical item that either belonged to their family and was passed down of they found it randomly.

Ah, sorry about that. Between building this character and fluffing him up I sorta lost track of what's going on in the thread.