Blackwell Manor ☪ School for the Paranormal ☪ Interest and Recruiting!

Started by AliceInLace, June 21, 2015, 11:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on July 07, 2015, 10:19:23 PM
No your fine quill, I didn't think you were pushy. I was just stating the obvious lol

Okay, just wanted to make sure you still wuv me ^.^

AliceInLace

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

cabalxxvi

Sorry for the non responses to posts. Between work, and finals with school I was really busy. I will be back, and playing a little later today. Thanks all for the patience.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

msa24680

Good morning, my fellow Blackwellians.   Blackwellites.  Whatever.

Drake Valentine

I do not wish to sound imposing; however I will advise some form of OOC section in meantime, instead of using this repetitively with banter. There is always possibility of mod coming by and policing this thread.

This is the last I will be posting in here, I am still around, but I will only further comment or chat in a proper OOC area.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

AliceInLace

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

AliceInLace

Looking for male students and professors; preferably an arts course, a defense course and a spells/charms ect.

Also can use a nurse and more students in general

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Mellific

Quote from: Crash on July 22, 2015, 10:46:37 AM
I'll look it over and see if anything jumps out at me.

Would love to have you join us, Crash!

O/O | A/A | MM

Crash

Quote from: Mellific on July 22, 2015, 10:48:00 AM
Would love to have you join us, Crash!

Thanks Mellific.  For a while now my interest has been in writing female characters and I see you need male characters. But I will see if anything jumps out at me.  Are more than one character allowed?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Mellific

Quote from: Crash on July 22, 2015, 10:55:09 AM
Thanks Mellific.  For a while now my interest has been in writing female characters and I see you need male characters. But I will see if anything jumps out at me.  Are more than one character allowed?

We certainly do need more male characters, however I know Alice is still interested in both genders when it comes to teachers/faculty for the Academy. I'm not certain that the discussion about being allowed more than one character has yet begun. Don't quote me on this, but I'm thinking Alice wants to wait until some more time passes to allow for other writers to come forth and express their interest in the game, first. We don't want to take opportunities away, or anything. Though, I'm sure that more than one character would be allowed, once the game starts to develop its flow.

I know, I didn't really answer your question, did I? xD

O/O | A/A | MM

Crash

You answered it as well as a non-GM I the game could answer it ;)

I will mull over characters and see what jumps out at me.  Not sure what type of race I want to do yet which may influence personality and gender too.  Thanks for the help Mellific.

Mellific

Quote from: Crash on July 22, 2015, 11:04:13 AM
You answered it as well as a non-GM I the game could answer it ;)

I will mull over characters and see what jumps out at me.  Not sure what type of race I want to do yet which may influence personality and gender too.  Thanks for the help Mellific.

Not a problem! :-) Glad to hear I was at least slightly helpful.

Feel free to pop in here to drop ideas/questions by us, while you mull it over.

O/O | A/A | MM

Crash

So far the concept that jumps out at me is a female arts/charms (spells) teacher.  She would be a recent graduate that has returned to teach.

My idea is that she is one of the Menehune from Hawaii.  They are expert builders and crafters.  Now she wouldn't be 2ft tall like Menehune are described but she will be short. ;)

Mellific

Quote from: Crash on July 23, 2015, 09:05:02 AM
So far the concept that jumps out at me is a female arts/charms (spells) teacher.  She would be a recent graduate that has returned to teach.

My idea is that she is one of the Menehune from Hawaii.  They are expert builders and crafters.  Now she wouldn't be 2ft tall like Menehune are described but she will be short. ;)

That sounds wonderful! I'm looking really forward to seeing your character sheet! :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

msa24680

Quote from: Crash on July 23, 2015, 09:05:02 AM

Awesome, Crash.  Sorry I'm late to the conversation, but welcome aboard!

AliceInLace

Okay, first thank you so much Mel for answering his question. Your explanation was splendid.  With me being out a laptop it's hard for me to get on to respond. As she said yes there will be allowed multiple character eventually, after the game has begun. :)

Crash

Quote from: AliceInLace on July 23, 2015, 07:52:07 PM
Okay, first thank you so much Mel for answering his question. Your explanation was splendid.  With me being out a laptop it's hard for me to get on to respond. As she said yes there will be allowed multiple character eventually, after the game has begun. :)

Great. I will come up with a male student as well to help when you open the game to multiple characters.

Quote from: msa24680 on July 23, 2015, 07:04:10 PM
Awesome, Crash.  Sorry I'm late to the conversation, but welcome aboard!

Thanks msa - Busy weekend for me but I will try to get a character posted next week sometime.

AliceInLace

Mellific

Quote from: AliceInLace on July 23, 2015, 07:52:07 PM

Not a problem, sweetie! I'm glad I could be of help :-)

Also, hope that your computer issues are resolved soon!

O/O | A/A | MM

AliceInLace

Crash

Quote from: AliceInLace on July 23, 2015, 08:22:40 PM
Don't forget you send your reserves and profiles to me :)

Will do but I am not sure I can find the face claim's name.  Kind of a random picture that grabbed my attention. ;)

Mellific

Quote from: Crash on July 24, 2015, 03:56:36 PM
Will do but I am not sure I can find the face claim's name.  Kind of a random picture that grabbed my attention. ;)

If you'd like to post it here, or PM it to me, I can try and do a search?

O/O | A/A | MM

Crash

Did a reverse search but you might have better luck than I.  I will post her when I get to a computer or figure out how to copy image locations on an iPhone. ;)