Torchwood-verse. Looking for 1 or 2 Fem Characters for Dark RP

Started by Callys, June 26, 2011, 11:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callys

I'm currently dying to explore more about Jack's arrival at Torchwood in 1899, specifically his treatment at the hands of Alice Guppy and/or Emily Holroyd. I would like to play Jack, and am looking for someone or two someones to play the women.

This would be a very dark RP, where I would expect torture, potentially bloodplay, and Jack's repeated deaths. It could either be just the actions with minimal plot, or I would also be fine with an intricate storyline. I'm really looking to explore the characters and their motivations, as well as the Victorian, slightly Steampunk, setting.

The way I see this going is with the women being dominant to Jack, who is a reluctant submissive. He has no problem submitting to someone he respects, but he isn't particularly fond of these two. The women could go either way with each other. I also would have no problems with Jack taking the upper hand at some point, though I would not expect him to keep it long. Or perhaps they are just allowing him to think he's in control, then they take it away at the end.

If you're interested, I would love to discuss this further with specific ideas! Feel free to PM me or post here.

Polymorph

Hi

I'm a big fan of Torchwood, waiting to see how it's new incarnation will turn out in a couple of weeks. I'd be interested in playing Alice Guppy.

Not sure if I have all the facts on her. What I turned up with a quick search were these.

Alice was the younger and junior member of the pair.
Has an Irish background and accent.
Recruited into Torchwood by Emily and then became her lover.
Recruited directly from prison after attacking another inmate.
Has a penchant for violence and executed a captured Blowfish alien in cold blood.
Died in Torchwood service and her body was cryogenically frozen and stored.

Callys

Hi there!

That's great! Yeah, that all sounds right. Most of my information for her comes from the tardis wiki, tardis.wikia.com, or else the few bits of fanfiction I can find about her.

Would you prefer having a storyline or just doing a one-shot type thing?

Polymorph

Hi

If you have ideas for a longer storyline that would be great.

Callys

Hmmm. Well, one idea would be perhaps Jack is given a task he refuses to do, so not only does Alice need to convince him its in his best interest to complete the task, but maybe she accompanies him on it as well? Then we could also do the debriefing afterward.

Or if you had another idea we could do that too. :)

Polymorph

Jack and Alice having to work together on an assignment sounds interesting. I just took the opportunity to watch the beginning of "Fragments" again to see Alice in action. Two points that I noted was that Alice considered Jack to be pretty, suggesting that she's bi and also that despite her attraction that she seems to enjoy assaulting him. Since Jack is appalled by her methods that would certainly lead to confrontation if they were working together.

Callys

Yes I agree! For his part, I'd say that Jack probably finds her equally attractive, especially because she's so dangerous. Jack does tend to get off on a certain amount of pain. He might also have a hidden desire to try to convince her to change her methods, or at least curtail the more deadly tendencies she has.

Perhaps the task is to kill the medium that read Jack's cards for him in the pub? He would absolutely refuse; not only did she help him, but she's also so young. Therefore Alice accompanies him to make sure the task is completed. They would have to find her first, and as she can tell the future, she would be difficult to track. Alice probably has some sort of equip that would help them, maybe?

Polymorph

Hmm, that could certainly work. A trawl through the seedier parts of Cardiff in search of the girl would turn up some unpleasent types. Cardiff being a major port at the time being a city where all sorts of human flotsam washed up and with the rift active there could be a fair amount of non human too, like the Blowfish Alice killed. Alice herself, despite now wearing fine clothes, as I'd judge from her appearence in "Fragments" and "Exit wounds" would have originally come from those sort of underworld circles. Perhaps even running into criminals she was acquainted with before joining Torchwood.

The girl herself can't be quite as she appears. Jack visits her again over a hundred years later and she hasn't aged. 

Callys

That sounds great!! Oh I totally forgot that he visits her again. I suppose that would mean they fail. Perhaps Jack causes them to not kill her at the last minute and she gets away? I feel like that would put Alice in quite a mood. :D

So would you like to start or shall I?

Polymorph

Where were you thinking of starting, from the point where Jack meets Alice and Emily in the alley, or from the point where the story leaves off and Jack accepts his second assignment?

Callys

Yeah I was thinking from him getting his second assignment and refusing it. If you want me to start that's cool. :)

Polymorph

Callys

Sorry it took me a bit. I couldn't manage to get it done during lunch so I had to wait until I got off work.

I figured we could just play Emily back and forth as an NPC for now, if that works for you. :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=111609.new#new