Recruiting: high scale Pathfinder, Taldor, aka Byzantium focused

Started by Kolbrandr, June 02, 2013, 03:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

I am disclosing everything I am writing, but keeping certain elements secret from myself by giving Kol control over them.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Ebb

Quote from: kckolbe on July 15, 2013, 08:49:34 PM
I am disclosing everything I am writing, but keeping certain elements secret from myself by giving Kol control over them.

Pretty much my approach as well. Everything I come up with will be put up for perusal. I figure this isn't a really hardcore PvP game, more of a collaborative fiction where some of us just happen to occasionally be working at cross purposes.

Muse

Full disclosure here.  I'm pretty sure that's the norm. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Meliai

I've both shared all Esta's dirty little secrets and offered numerous weak points and blind spots for people to exploit, wooo~
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

kckolbe

I even drew a map of my stronghold and gave the level, gear and numbers of the guards.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

EroticFantasyAuthor

I was thinking full disclosure, thank you all for helping to re-enforce it.  ;D

Kolbrandr

Just as a note from the person running, you guys can disclose as much or as little to each other as you ultimately prefer or are comfortable with. There's certainly any number of campaign secrets I'm otherwise keeping from you guys!

Obviously to the person running, you disclose everything regardless  :P

kckolbe

Very true.  Part of the reason *I* am so open is that I play a character that isn't trying to hide anything.  He's so confident and eager to promote himself that he "bares it all."  That publicity gives him a lot of notoriety but also a weakness. 

Obviously, some characters are more the opposite.

Intro Thread

EroticFantasyAuthor

Full disclosure will be easiest I think, not to mention most everyone is doing it.

But still not 100% certain how I want to go.

RubySlippers

Quote from: kckolbe on July 15, 2013, 10:17:34 PM
Very true.  Part of the reason *I* am so open is that I play a character that isn't trying to hide anything.  He's so confident and eager to promote himself that he "bares it all."  That publicity gives him a lot of notoriety but also a weakness. 

Obviously, some characters are more the opposite.

My character has really nothing to hide, she is just a business woman.  O:)

Kolbrandr

just a note that this is still chugging along, several people are still crunching various character bits that I'm talking with, so forth.

Nataleigh

I do apologize! xD

I hate being the one holding people back... though hopefully not the only one. >_>;;
I'm BACK from vacation! <3 <3 <3

We need more teachers and students at St. Jude! Please join! <3

kckolbe

Far from it.  I'm personally hoping we don't start IC posting until at least mid September.

Intro Thread

Nataleigh

kckolbe

Really.  I feel like there is so much left to do, and I am about to spend a lot of time traveling, so don't want to start up when I am out of it all the time.

Intro Thread

Nataleigh

EroticFantasyAuthor

If anyone is holding us up I think it'd be me  :-\

Haven't made near as much progress as I would've liked, but I'm still forming ideas and planning things bit by bit.

While I would like to start sooner than September, that would give everyone(even me) more than enough time to work on everything with no rush.

Kolbrandr

Just a quick update, I have had a couple of withdrawals, which, is admittedly kind of depressing, but we do still seem to have enough players that I feel okay with still going ahead. Some people are still working on stats and histories both, and I'm eyeballing them, some more have been turned in, and I'll probably put a couple more house write-ups up on the weekend.

Nataleigh

kckolbe

Intro Thread

Zaer Darkwail

Huh? Game has not yet even started yet? Any chance to make in if I am swift with char gen XD.

RubySlippers

kckolbe

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 25, 2013, 07:37:28 AM
Huh? Game has not yet even started yet? Any chance to make in if I am swift with char gen XD.

Kol is far more concerned with the fleshing out of concept, backstory, organizations and such than the actual character sheet.  However, you could probably still join.  We aren't that close to starting.

Intro Thread

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I will write something in friday to flesh out my char. So char gen stuff; free leadership (correct?) and are stats rolled or 25 pint buy? Or what else besides that?

Ebb

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 25, 2013, 02:55:27 PM
Ok, I will write something in friday to flesh out my char. So char gen stuff; free leadership (correct?) and are stats rolled or 25 pint buy? Or what else besides that?

See the full details here:
https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Taldor--Character_Creation 

And the world background here:
https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Taldor

Warning: There's a lot to go through. Feel free to ask questions as you do, but please do review the material first.