My trash can is missing...

Started by Milanthe, April 10, 2010, 04:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milanthe

Eh, I just seemed to have survived a virus attack, and in the process of getting rid of the little bugger, seem to have deleted my trash can.  Any clue how I can get it back?  It's kinda an important thing to have.  :P  I know it's not called a trash can, but in the process of getting rid of said bugger, I've more or less melted my brain, so gimme a break.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Oniya

What operating system are you on?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Milanthe

Vista, sorry I didn't say that in the beginning.  I just spent two hours getting rid of the virus that was attacking me.  Thing hid itself in plain sight rather than deep like I was expecting.  Window's Vista, more or less up to date with McAffree and updates.  Running McAffree right now to make sure there's nothing left.

Oniya

To fix this issue in Windows Vista, follow these steps:
Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
Click Appearance and Personalization, click Personalization, and then click Change desktop icons.
Click to select the Recycle Bin check box, and then click OK.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Milanthe

Ahhh...  -Sighs in relief-  TY Oniya!  -Hugs-  Now... Sleep for the wounded brain...