News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The MILFS of Cougar Street (Second attempt)

Started by NileGoddess, January 08, 2015, 09:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Second attempt at this game. I will not be participating initially, but serving as GM.

The MILFS of Cougar Street

Tucked away in a cozy corner of the Midwest United States is the city of Forest Hill. It is a small city of about 50,000 people along the shore of Lake Wren. It is a quiet city, though it has a small, bustling downtown, a local marina with a beach, a popular country club and golf course, and a state university, among other features. Most of the city is middle class, though the outer edges of Forest Hill is home to some expensive gated communities and neighborhoods. A short drive down the highway will take you to Parker City, a larger metropolis that serves as an area of high employment.

Cutting through a rich neighborhood on the south side of Forest Hill is Cougar Street, which has some of the best real estate the city has to offer. The lowest income of these families is 6 figures. The men are doctors, lawyers, business owners, and executives. They are part of the country club, own timeshares, yachts, and high-end cars. Their wives are gorgeous trophies, and their children attend the best universities, usually out of state.

However, the men are often just too busy with work. They work late hours, up before sunrise and in bed before mid-evening. This makes the lives of their trophy wives a bit dull. There isn't much to do after a while except to spend their husbands' hard-earned money on themselves, and even that gets old with no one to appreciate all the clothes and jewelry they buy. Fortunately, the local high school and university has a high turn around rate. There's never a short supply of strapping young men that catch their eyes, especially ones that live in the surrounding houses near Cougar Street. They know just what kind of sex drive young men have, a few of them having raised some themselves. Their husbands will be too busy to even notice.

Plot

As you may have guessed, this is a roleplay about a group of stay-at-home neighborhood women looking to spice up their lives with the local boys. The idea is that this is a fairly close-knit group of women. They are all friends (though of varying degrees), live on the same street, gossip, and hold parties and gatherings. They also share the same frustration of having boring husbands who focus too much time with work. So by hook or by crook, they amuse themselves with some younger meat.

There would be no set storyline, but rather a sequence of events through the days. Each day would bring something different for players to participate in. A weekday might provide some after school fun, leading to some impromptu encounters. A weekend could be time for something more planned and organized, like a dinner or garden party hosted by one of the women, later turning into something more deviant. Further events will be discussed by the playing staff, but the idea is to always have something going on that people can jump into and easily participate with anything.

Characters

There will be two groups: the milfs and the young men. Milfs would ideally be at least in their 40s, but still gorgeous and slutty, perhaps with a bit of 'maintenance' along the way. Others may just age well. The character template will allow players to specify such enhancements, like breast implants, a facelift, etc. I also have an assortment of pics, including the above photos in the header, if people want to base a character off of them. All milfs live on Cougar Street, which is the richest street in the neighborhood. They have money to burn, and are somewhat spoiled.

The young men should be strapping, handsome young men, star athletes, educated artists, dedicated students, and of a decent upbringing to live in the upper class surrounding neighborhood. They can be new to the neighborhood or be permanent residents. Ideally they should be in their late teens to early 20s, and the entire cast should be well rounded in terms of dominant or submissive tendencies. Ie, a more dominant one might be more akin to giving into being seduced, while a submissive one will be a little shyer and require more coaxing.

Additional female characters may be accepted that aren't milfs, though I'm not sure if younger women really have a place in this roleplay.It will be something I have to think on, and listen to any people that have suggestions to implement them.

Keep in mind, we will need a good mix of both characters. All young men can't be open sexual experts and hung like horses. Outgoing and arrogant types are needed just as much as the more self-conscious and hesitant ones. Likewise, we need some variety in milfs too, but they should all posses a certain cunning and manipulation, even if they don't outwardly show it. As GM, I will be critiquing based on what the game needs.

Things to be explored

I'm hoping that this will contain a wide variety of things! The setting should allow for quite a bit: vanilla sex in a bedroom, impromptu sex in different rooms, outdoor erotica (like sunbathing nude), subtle and discreet pleasuring (handjob beneath a busy dinner table), plus kinky and fetish activities. Sexy outfits galore, and just about every deviant activity in between!

Requirements
PLEASE READ ALL. Please be sure you have enough time for another game before joining. Group games can really suffer from sudden or unplanned drops. As long as absences can be planned for and communicated, the occasional gap of activity isn't so bad. Committed players with genuine interest will keep the game going.

You must be comfortable adhering to other peoples' kinks and desires, and must be comfortable with something potentially in your offs to occur in the thread you are in (not directed at you, but occurring parallel in the story). This will give more flexibility in posts. For example, if you are not into anal sex, there may be anal sex occurring in the thread you are writing in, though not directed at you. If you cannot be comfortable with this, then this game is not for you. That isn't to say you will be forced to play something you don't like. Compromises may have to be made, and communication is a must.

There will be some detail-oriented requirements, such as a post header on each post, and possibly a cap on posting to prevent others from moving too far ahead in a scene. You may have to wait occasionally for a post, and you must be able to use an accurate avatar. If you do not know how to make them, I can assist you. If you cannot fill out the profile template, you will not be considered.

You may also have to be comfortable with players playing opposite genders, such as male players playing women.

Character template

Milfs
[float=left][img](Character Image here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Husband/Career:[/b] (Name their spouse, plus their occupation)
[b]Upkeep:[/b] (Describe any enhancements they have had, ie breast implants, botox, etc. If none, put All Natural)
[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] (Dominant/submissive, straight, bi, etc. Can also include kinks.)
[b]Secret Fetishes:[/b] (A few especially arousing things they like. Be specific!)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Written description)
[b]Personality:[/b] (How they typically act)

Men
[float=left][img](Character Image here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Studies/Part-time Job:[/b] (list a focus in school, and a job they might have, if applicable)
[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] (Dominant/submissive, straight, bi, etc. Can also include kinks.)
[b]Secret Fetishes:[/b] (A few especially arousing things they like. Be specific!)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Written description. No mention of cock size of any kind.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (How they typically act)

Submit a profile, or ask any questions you might have. I am also available for private messages and questions.

Capone

Expressing tentative interest. Need to decide if I'll have time for this game or not. How many players were you looking to have total? Would it be alright if players can only manage one post per day?

Reading through this, The Graduate instantly came to mind. Considering my own post-College experience, playing a local graduate lost in a state of ennui is quite relatable (and with a libido, to boot). Perhaps one of his parents works at the local College and thus got him a free ride there, pushing him into computers because "that's where all the money is!". Lacking any sincere interest, his grades were thus mediocre and he is having trouble getting a job. So naturally, let's say his mother volunteers him to go help poor Mrs. Medford set up her laptop and Facebook account, put that education to some use, only to access some very different ports than expected.

If that sounds like a fitting character, and I think I'll be able to manage another group game, I'll see about fixing together a proper character sheet.

vin26m

Cool game idea!

How's this character?  I see him as being called up by a MILF to fix things in her house.  She watches him from inside her house while he gets sweaty doing the landscaping outside.  Or she gets close to him while he's repairing her shower.  Or she's sunbathing while he's cleaning her pool and fixing her hot tub.  Or she gets him to help her work out, or she convinces him to show her how to do yoga.

Name: Andrés (pronounced almost like "undress")
Studies/Part-time Job: Still a senior in high school, Andrés is an average student with little academic interest, but he does have an entrepreneurial spirit and would like to start his own business as a physical trainer, yoga instructor and masseuse.  In the meantime, he is earning extra cash working on his own as a landscaper, pool maintainer and general handyman.
Sexual Preferences: Switch (mostly dominant), straight.
Secret Fetishes: Older women, mutual teasing, voyeurism/exhibitionism, settings with water (showers, baths, hot tubs, swimming pools), gentle sex that turns rough, bondage, dirty talking.
Appearance: Andrés has dark brown hair and hazel eyes, stands at about 6'0", and has a lean, muscular, swimmer's build.  He has no tattoos or piercings.  His face and body are very expressive, and he is easy to read.
Personality: Andrés is a sweet, polite young man, and although he may have dirty thoughts, he has not yet acted on them.  He used to be heavy until he got into swimming, mixed martial arts and yoga.  He never felt like he was particularly attractive, at least not to the girls in his high school.  He doesn't see himself going to college, which he sees as a waste of time and money for someone like him, and would rather instead attend professional training.  He grew up seeing very little of his father and was raised by a single mother.  He helped his mother (who would be considered a MILF herself, just not on Cougar Street and not actively seeking younger men) by maintaining the house, and he wants to earn some extra cash with those skills, at least until he can afford the classes for physical training, yoga instruction and massage.

Questions:

Could there be younger women along with the younger men.  Maybe a MILF would want a pretty girl as much as a hunky guy, or both at the same time.

Could there be incidents of incest?

(Edit: Added "just not on Cougar Street and not actively seeking younger men" in describing his mom as also being a MILF.)

NileGoddess

Quote from: Capone on January 08, 2015, 10:36:12 PM
Expressing tentative interest. Need to decide if I'll have time for this game or not. How many players were you looking to have total? Would it be alright if players can only manage one post per day?

Reading through this, The Graduate instantly came to mind. Considering my own post-College experience, playing a local graduate lost in a state of ennui is quite relatable (and with a libido, to boot). Perhaps one of his parents works at the local College and thus got him a free ride there, pushing him into computers because "that's where all the money is!". Lacking any sincere interest, his grades were thus mediocre and he is having trouble getting a job. So naturally, let's say his mother volunteers him to go help poor Mrs. Medford set up her laptop and Facebook account, put that education to some use, only to access some very different ports than expected.

If that sounds like a fitting character, and I think I'll be able to manage another group game, I'll see about fixing together a proper character sheet.

Capone, you certainly have the right idea for the setting and type of scenes. As long as he fits the bill described in the interest check, you can go ahead and submit a character. As of right now, I'd be very surprised if you'd have to do a post a day, depending on scenes and who else is posting. And for this game, hopefully the more players the merrier.

Quote from: vin26m on January 09, 2015, 05:50:53 AM
Questions:

Could there be younger women along with the younger men.  Maybe a MILF would want a pretty girl as much as a hunky guy, or both at the same time.

Could there be incidents of incest?

Vin, until we get more players, I'm going to say no to the younger women. I'm not opposed to the idea of some of the milfs being bisexual, and if they have a hot daughter to get in on the fun, but we need to the two main groups first. And I'll have to say no to the incest, at least for now.

Your character looks good.  Hopefully we can squeeze some hot older women in yoga pants into the game to pair up with him directly. The only part that will need editing is mention of his mother being a milf; for the purpose of the game, there will need to be a clear distinction, as all the milfs live on Cougar street, and their children have since grown up and move out of town to more prestigious colleges.

TheHangedOne

I'd be interested in more of a shy/timid/artsy college kid (or possibly a high school senior).
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

vin26m

Quote from: NileGoddess on January 09, 2015, 11:21:08 AM
Vin, until we get more players, I'm going to say no to the younger women. I'm not opposed to the idea of some of the milfs being bisexual, and if they have a hot daughter to get in on the fun, but we need to the two main groups first. And I'll have to say no to the incest, at least for now.

Your character looks good.  Hopefully we can squeeze some hot older women in yoga pants into the game to pair up with him directly. The only part that will need editing is mention of his mother being a milf; for the purpose of the game, there will need to be a clear distinction, as all the milfs live on Cougar street, and their children have since grown up and move out of town to more prestigious colleges.

Cool, thanks for the quick answers.

I clarified his mother being a MILF as not being on Cougar Street and not actively seeking younger men.

Capone

Alright, had some inspiration strike so here's my character concept.

Name: Lenny Sanders
Studies/Part-time Job: Graduated with a B.S. in Information Technology. Currently unemployed

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual, a mild voyeur, assertive women/woman on top

Secret Fetishes: Secret public sex (clothing store changing room, in the closet, under the table); fucking women his mother hates or his father's employees/employers

Appearance: Lenny is a bare minimum sort of guy. He showers, shampoos and soaps up daily, but he only shaves when he has to and doesn't really keep his body hair trimmed. It's a blessing then that most of it is on his arms and legs, with only a bit on his chest and what can best be described as "decoration" for pubic hair. He is a bit lean, though meaty and muscular enough that you cannot see his rib cage or bones. Standing at around 5'9", he is often found in a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers, potentially wearing shades. Yes, even indoors. His face is constantly in a bored or apathetic expression. Even when he is amused he does little more than crack a smirk and nod his head. He is circumcised.

Personality: Being born to some of the upper class of town, just a block away from Cougar Street, Lenny hasn't really wanted for anything in his life. His parents largely left him be and had few expectations for him. They simply expected him to complete school, complete College, and get a good job. The most this got in regards to parenting was the constant nagging from his mother that he needs to keep his grades up, should start making connections with so-and-so's son, or should date such-and-such's daughter as she's really going places. As a result, Lenny lacks any real motivation. He's begun several hobbies, but has failed to see a single one through. Learn guitar? It's been collecting dust since his Junior year of high school. Working on a novel? Comfortably sitting at six pages on his computer. About the only thing he completes are television shows on Netflix and video games. He can't even be bothered to keep up with comic books anymore.

Lenny has had girlfriends in the past, but not since Junior year of College. He ultimately finds them to be too much effort and are just as nagging as his mother. He never really argued with them, just learned to shrug and say "okay" or do as they ask, but at some point he just calls it off. If he gets laid, it's usually with an easy drunk girl because it's simple. He's very casual about sex, both to his benefit and his detriment. He's not picky about partners, but he's also not dictated by his desire to have sex. Sometimes, he may pick a night at the movies with his friends or playing games online over a sure night of debauchery. Perhaps it is a struggle to find his own free will, or maybe it's a result of just lacking any real motivation for anything. Doing what feels right in the moment, going with the flow, but lacking a sense of purpose.

He isn't aware of it yet, but Lenny has built up a lot of resentment towards his parents for doing a poor job of cultivating his natural talents and truly nurturing him. Because he never did anything bad (aside from the occasional pot and underage drinking) they figured they were doing a good job. But Lenny never really had to work for anything, and he still doesn't. They nag him to get a job, but he doesn't even know what he really wants for his life. So now that he's graduated, he's seeking to fill the void in his soul, any anger shifted towards his parents. Perhaps he's just looking for the right person to express his frustrations towards.

Unless someone else volunteers to play her, Lenny's mother will not be a MILF. She will be without surgery or enhancements, and while she plays nice and political with the other mothers of the street, she is frequently talking behind their backs to her husband or to Lenny. Just another thing for him to resent.

Let me know if there are any additional changes you desire or require.

Blinkin

If you'll have Allison back, I'm interested... just have to find her.

Found her.

Name: Alison Mason
Nickname: Hoover (As in the vacuum)
Husband/Career: Richard/CEO, Melan Industries
Upkeep: All Natural (Great genes)
Sexual Preferences:Switch/straight, enjoys anal, big cocks and oral
Secret Fetishes: Young men who go commando, assertiveness, risky places.
Appearance: Standing at 5'8, Allie is a striking woman with her Irish heritage evident in her thick, midnight hair that falls about her shoulders
and frames a heart shaped face that is dominated by big, dark blue eyes and full, slightly pouty lips in a mildly tanned complexion. With her long, slender neck, shoulders that may almost be too wide for her frame and full, still firm C-cup breast that narrows into a trim waist that shows only the slightest hint of a soft roundness, before flaring out into generous, rounded hips and tight rear that flows into long, toned  legs. It's clear that she has worked hard to take care of herself and kept the ravages of time at a minimum without resorting to surgical measures; coupled with excellent genes and breeding.
Personality: Allie is a fasenating combination of bright, bouncy girl and self-assured, even proactive woman who usually gets what she wants regardless of the measures that she has to go to. A woman with an not inconsiderable will, she makes an effort to seem a little less intelligent than she is as a means to an end. What that end is may, or may not be evident at any particular moment, but she is a woman who isn't afraid to do what it takes to get her way... usually by manipulation and guile. On the other hand, she has far too much energy for her own good and a  need to be surrounded by people who have similar interest and things that fill her hours. She's aware that she needs to keep herself looking good and makes obvious efforts to do so, short of resorting to the knife as she has an intense fear of it... but for a woman in her 40's, she could pass for one in her mid 30's without effort... she isn't going to be replaced by a younger model because she doesn't look good!
Background: Alison Harper, the oldest daughter of David and Cathy Harper; a tradesman and receptionist in Savanna Georgia. Along with her 4 siblings, Brian, Constance, daniel and Emma Harper, she grew up in a small house almost on the wrong side of the tracks, as they say down south.

Alison had always been a pretty child, bright and just a little too wild for her own good, she had two things that would serve her well throughout her life, a brain and a body that developed into something every boy wanted and she was happy to tease with.

Alison lost her virginity at 15, to the high-school quarter-back after a big game, although it wasn’t entirely her idea, but at least she hadn’t gotten pregnant. After that, she went through a series of boy-friends throughout high-school, and while it didn’t earn her a reputation as a slut, she was considered the worst of social climbers because she only dated the boys with trust funds or rich parents.

Alison’s big break came when she was 16, and was almost by accident. She entered a beauty contest for a local hard-ware company for theirannual calendar. She got $1,000 for winning, and began a path to Ms. Georgia at the age of 18; via Ms. Savanna, among others. The winnings paid for her first year of university at Wake Forest in North Carolina the next year.

It was at Wake that she met her future husband, Richard Mason; the first born of a northern family who were reported to have nearly as much money as God… old money at that. Needless to say, Alison didn’t make him wait once she set her sights on him and it didn’t take him long to notice her and they were an item within 3 weeks of the beginning of the semester. His old girl-friend wasn’t very happy, but finders keepers and all of that.

Rumors said that she did it on purpose, and she has never dignified them with an answer, but, it really was an accident when Alison became pregnant just after Christmas of that year. There was no question of who the father was; she was too devoted to the idea of marrying into money… but the rumors kept right on running for the next few years about “That southern trailor trash woman trapped poor Richard Mason by intentionally getting pregnant!” They were married in a civil ceremony in late January, before Alison began to show, and she finished out her freshman year before she was forced to become a mother to their first born, Richard Mason Jr.

Although it surprised her, Alison loved her baby and threw herself into raising Richie with a devotion that she had once put into landing Richard. There was little love between Richard and Alison, but they didn’t dislike each other and the affection kept their marriage going for the better part of 15 years… and 2 more children, Catherine and David. Catherine came when Alison was 21 and David just after Alison’s 23rd birthday. It wasn’t until David was in his early teens that Alison’s eye and sex drive began to wonder. She was subtle about it, but the affairs kept her feeling young at a point that she was looking at 35 years old.

Now, with her youngest in his freshman year of university, her daughter engaged to a good man and her oldest on the verge of graduation, she finds herself way too much time on her hands…and liking the look of the young men in the area.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

NileGoddess

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 09, 2015, 11:42:51 AM
I'd be interested in more of a shy/timid/artsy college kid (or possibly a high school senior).

Please post a profile, HangedMan, and I'll have a look.

Quote from: Capone on January 09, 2015, 01:16:56 PM
Let me know if there are any additional changes you desire or require.

Capone, the idea is that the young men don't live on Cougar street, that's why I mentioned that vin's character not be an active or playable milf. All the rich wives live on another street, but close by. Also, given his nature, he seems a bit dominant, but he enjoys assertive women. Will this conflict at all?

Blinkin, you are welcome to rejoin with Alison. I can re-log her profile if the game starts up.

Capone

Quote from: NileGoddess on January 09, 2015, 10:13:52 PM
Capone, the idea is that the young men don't live on Cougar street, that's why I mentioned that vin's character not be an active or playable milf. All the rich wives live on another street, but close by. Also, given his nature, he seems a bit dominant, but he enjoys assertive women. Will this conflict at all?

Ah, sorry about that. I'll adjust his info so he lives on a neighboring street within walking distance. Is this a suburb where it's easier to walk from here to there or is some form of transportation usually required?

As for him seeming a bit Dominant, that's actually a bit of a surprise. I'll see if I can rework it, as he's frustrated, but also more... don't want to say lethargic or apathetic. Basically, he prefers to just lay down and let the woman do the work, but if she bends over and wiggles her tush enticingly he'll shrug and go at her from behind. He won't initiate himself, but he'll take whatever bait is offered. Does that make sense?

NileGoddess

Quote from: Capone on January 09, 2015, 10:20:34 PM
Ah, sorry about that. I'll adjust his info so he lives on a neighboring street within walking distance. Is this a suburb where it's easier to walk from here to there or is some form of transportation usually required?

Yes. Cougar street is described as cutting through a very wealthy neighborhood. I deliberately left the scale vague, but ideally all the young studs would live within walking distance to any of the milfs' houses. The young men are from the surrounding neighborhood; so wealthy with a good upbringing, but we all know that can sometimes run in different directions.

Capone

Alright. I edited it so he lives a block away, so basically just a trip around his block or cutting through some yards. I'll see if I can edit the sheet to better describe his sexual attitude/tendencies better in the morning when I got less booze in my system. :S

Praxis

This could prove interesting.

Great idea.

I'll hold off on applying until there are enough writers to partner with as I would be creating one of the men.

Good luck lady and gents.

Blinkin

Hmmm... a young man who has no interest in sex unless it's placed on a platter for him... unusual... I'm not sure Alison would put much effort into it. She's aggressive enough, but if someone doesn't at least look like he wants to pursue her, there's no challenge.

Just thoughts, if she wanted something that just laid there, she could use a vibrator. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Capone

I made some changes, but honestly, nothing is going to be accurate until I get to playing the actual game and writing out the character. The thing is, I start at one place, but expect the character to grow into something else. He's clearly got a hole in his life, right? Perhaps throughout the course of the game he comes to rely on sex to try and fill that void, whereas early on he's not. Even if he didn't care for school, it gave him an end goal. Now he has none.

And honestly, it's quite possible he won't be compatible with your character. Is that a problem? I find it realistic and plausible. His character description now is his starting point, not where he'll end. My characters always develop and grow.

summoner2183

Might be interested in this. Keeping a close eye on this one.

Blinkin

No, sometimes, people just aren't compateble or get along. It's just part of life. I was just making an observation about teenagers, or young 20 year old boys rarely are apathetic about sex and a "Whatever." attitude may not sit well with older women who might like to have more than a ho-hum experience.

I agree character growth is always to be saught for. Alison, my character, is over 40, so has already gone through a lot of life. She'll grow more, but already knows who she is and what she wants. That's not the be all and end all of life though. I, personally, would love to have her interact with everyone in some way or another, but if she doesn't like someone, or someone doesn't like her, that's just life and she's not going to worry about it overly much.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Capone

Ehhh, I think you're getting a bit too hung up on certain key words. I prefer to show and not tell, especially since emotions and thoughts are often hard to truly define. So, we'll see when the game starts up.

Speaking of, around what time of year are we thinking the game will start? Summer seems like an easy go-to due to the heat and notion of pools, but school will be out around that time. Autumn would be the start of a new school year, meaning new faces, and would also be close to events like Halloween where there can be things like costume parties or masquerades.

fezesarecool

Showing interest to this, I will get a character sheet done in the next day or so. :D

summoner2183

Name: Michael Silvio
Studies/Part-time Job: He is currently in University, studying for a Masters in Political Studies, though he sometimes works in a soccer training camp as an assistant.
Sexual Preferences: Straight, with a bit of Dom in him, a bit of mother complex and a bit of a voyeur
Secret Fetishes: Older Women, Gentle and Romantic setting that turns to passionate sex later on, Spanking, Light Bondage, Role play
Appearance: Michael is a rather lean, but slightly muscular person, standing at 6". He has sandy blonde hair that he keeps neatly trimmed, and he has light blue eyes. He is always immacutely dressed and usually wears a casual attire, unless he needs to attend parties, then that is when he is usually dressed to the nines, so to speak.
Personality: Michael is a fairly easy going person and a friendly and cheerful person. Being the son of one of the higher ranked officials in the Spanish Embassy in the States, he and his parents lived in a fairly upscale neighborhood just two blocks from Cougar Street. He is quite passionate about a lot of things, playing soccer is one of them and being Spanish means he has a certain Latin or Iberian charm to him. He has had some relationships with his fellow classmates, but most of them ended with him just being friends with them or him making love with them once in a while when the mood strikes it.

To be honest, he feels that older women are more attractive in his eyes, especially those who reminds him of his mother, who while is not considered a MILF, certainly is still quite attractive in his eyes.

NileGoddess

Uebelator

Id be in to play as a MILF.
Putting up my description later tonight.

Myrra

Hi there. I'd be interested in playing as a MILF (and calling dibs for whenever a spot is free for playing a young girl). May I submit my character later ?

fezesarecool

Thoughts on my character being a son of one of the MILFs? Maybe she just lets him hook up with her friends, or they keep it a secret from the mother?