Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Anesa

Wow... look what I found in the parking lot just as some dude on a bike sped off!

Mordred

That.. is a fake. I'm sorry. I can offer you a few bucks for it but I'm afraid.. sorry.. this here.. is the real win *does vampire-sleight-of-hand behind your ear*...

Now this.. shiny thing in my hand.. this is the actual win. I've had it all along. And that is a long, long time. :P

*reaches for cape.. realizes it's 2011.. (he's forgetful).. then dives into a puddle instead (new trick :P)*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Your puddle is a mirage. I steal the win, again. Give it up, you will never really win.. never. :P

Linwood Badr

Sybl

*Drops you in a bottle, caps it...throws in a fast moving river.* Wins!

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Anesa

Nope..mine!

abandoneddolly

Sybl

Mordred

*sends rain to do it's magic.. dissolving the fake win (sugar laced with shadow).. as I pull the true little treasure out of it's cabinet.. which has always, always resided in it's special little coffin next to mine. Awww, even has it's own little pillow and blankie*

Wins! :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

*waits till sunrise* Steals both coffins and the Win!* Wins!!

abandoneddolly

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

abandoneddolly

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

RP7466

ill take that:

the win is now with it's rightfull owner
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

LateNightKiss

*RP7466 turns around*
Looks like it's mine now. Everything makes sense again.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Zaphod

Hey stranger. You look new around here. I am the rightful owner of this WIN. I might give it to you after you get approved and if you ask nicely. I might even insist on more. ;) Until then, it's all mine!

LateNightKiss

Never underestimate the new girl! I happen to be persistent.  :-)
So, I guess this means that the win is mine now.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Zaphod

How would it be yours when its still in my hand? You'd have to be more persistent than that you know. You may want to start handing out a few late night kisses and it could be yours eventually. But as of now, its mine! ;)

abandoneddolly

hey look the win is in the box with me

LateNightKiss

I just silently sat with you in that box. The win is now on my lap.