Angsty teen/Young adult.. Thread Created!

Started by Brittani1123, March 03, 2011, 01:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brittani1123

Hey everyone, I didn't know if anyone had this bookmarked and not the thread, but i'm back, been a little busy with school. I noticed the thread is pretty quiet too, so hop back in guys lets party!

Also I think we need a few more people so if you wanna join now, you're welcome to!
Wanna see me? {Clicky}

Keaira

I am still interested in joining, just been having trouble with my internet so I haven't been able to come up with a charcter sheet. I should have something up today.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Duchess

where is teh link for the thread?? was wondering  how far it was before posting my interest

Keaira

Thank you Brittani, should get something going soon
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Keaira

Name: Destiny Carver
Personality: outgoing and loud Destiny a.k.a. "Dee" likes to be the life of the party. Her life had gone in a total 180 after her parents split when she was just 15. That was when she found her new best friend, the liquor cabinet and booze. When drunk she can be your best friend or your worst enemy, it all depends on how she is treated. She takes shit from no one and has been known to put someone in the hospital simply for calling her anything that wasn't her name with no hestation.
Crime/Reason why she is in there: vehicular manslaughter, drinking and driving, underage drinking, assault on a police officer
Likes: drinking, partying, anything that involves a good time, boys, music 
Dislikes: arrogant people, snobs, bitches, know-it-alls, kill-joys, drugs
Appearance:

lemme know what you think
Oh's and No's

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Sera

Now I know the interest is mostly female but I just got accepted today... there is absolutely no NEED to be involved just trying to show some interest. Also I'll probably watch anyways  ;D anyways if you need a girl hell I'll even play a guy, I'm sure I can whip up a character sheet in 20 mins. Ciao for now.
"We are merely repeating what comes natural by acting out mere forms of ourselves" - Unknown

Ciao for now ^_^

Keaira

Haha thanks dependent, I'm looking forward to playing with you all :) GaGa, great to see you! I love my badassness!
Oh's and No's

Keaira

Do we have an OOC thread? Also would anyone like to have some type of relationship with Destiny? I'm up for anything really. Whether it be an ex or enemy, crush, boyfriend, bestfriend. If not that's fine too, just a thought.
Oh's and No's

GaGa88

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on March 15, 2011, 03:54:58 PM
Do we have an OOC thread? Also would anyone like to have some type of relationship with Destiny? I'm up for anything really. Whether it be an ex or enemy, crush, boyfriend, bestfriend. If not that's fine too, just a thought.

no OOC thread :/ but I'd totally be up for the best friend thing :) maybe Ali and Destiny haven't seen each other in a little while and have no idea they've both been put in the same halfway house?

Keaira

I could see Ali as a friend from before everyhing went downhill for Destiny. It would be a great surprise for my character and a saver for the others when she loses her temper.
Oh's and No's

GaGa88

and likewise Destiny a friend from before Ali started partying non-stop. Destiny could do the same for the others because she'd know that when Ali does finally lose her temper that she's usually violent.

Keaira

Oh's and No's

GaGa88

CurvyKitten

you know never thought about that making links to the other players...great idea all can't wait to see it play out.

Keaira

Figured it could be plausible. Especially where some of the characters are major party people it's possible to have met, however briefly at a party. Or just know someone one he neighborhood or out in the next city. I doubt states really like sending people far from home.
Oh's and No's

CurvyKitten

yeah makes sense, my girl partied but after a while got tangled up with a Big drug and trafficking cartel. The head guy may make an appearance if this story makes it long enough.

Keaira

Sounds exciting! Can't wait to meet him.

Brittani, just a suggestion, but it may be a good idea to create an OOC thread in the NC small groups forum. That way we can all talk about the game and what not without censoring. Where we are is a bit public and meant for searching for groups and recruiting rather than chit hat. If you do it. Just make the title The Halfway House-OOC. It's also a goodnway to keep the actual game clear as well. (Just suggestions, don't want to tread on any toes)
Oh's and No's

CurvyKitten

Oh a ex...that could be interesting. Then again, if Noah really wanted to go back to her Trinity wouldn't stop him. May not play nice afterward but then again she used to guys being....special..lol  And yeah if it does go long enough the story of him showing would be interesting seeing as he doesn't take no for answer or someone losing his goods very lightly. At the moment lets just say she is off his radar.

CurvyKitten

No it's not , it will add to the story dynamic...or the drama...of the torrid twists and turns...LOL

Keaira

It's going to get crazy in this house. I would love more people but it's up to Brit I guess.
Oh's and No's

Sera

Name: Alix Stone
Personality: A very skiddish character who perpetually makes herself a loner by trying not to be a loner, she has had sex a couple times in her life and never enjoyed it so she has taken it upon herself to just abstain from any opposite gender contact. She has led a straight edge life mostly because up until 11 days ago she was a minor. She tries to be liked and to be nice but ever since she was convicted she is finding it much harder. She finds an outlet by studying humans and painting her interpretation of the way they act, move and look.
Crime/Reason why she is in there:Alix was convicted as a serial arsonist, she has no recollection of ever committing the crimes she was convicted for but there is irrefutable forensic and photographic evidence against her. She plead insanity but her case was thrown to the side and as a minor she got lost in the system and transferred to the halfway house as an easy out. 
Likes: Heat that isn't produced by fire, the human figure male and female, painting, small talk, being held in a non-romantic way.
Dislikes: Being hit on,heat produced by fire, being naked, being open about her emotions,
Appearance:
"We are merely repeating what comes natural by acting out mere forms of ourselves" - Unknown

Ciao for now ^_^

Brittani1123

Hey everyone, sorry I have been away a bit. I will get an OOC thread up, and if you are interested in joining please PM me. I check them every day weather or not I have the time to post in the rp. All but a few people have been very inactive on the thread so we are looking for a few more people. I feel bad, i feel it's my fault that some people have been inactive because life was a little hectic, and i was unable to post for a few days, however things are calmed down ATM, so I will be availible more often. Feel free to add my yahoo or msn, If I am not busy I am logged onto them. :)
Wanna see me? {Clicky}

Brittani1123

Here is the URL to the OOC, just in case anyone can't find it, or would like an easier way to get there :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=100992.0
Wanna see me? {Clicky}

Xantham

This character tabled for the moment.  Might be revived if necessary.  See the OOC for new character.

--------------------------------------------------------
As it looks like a little more mayhem is needed, I will attempt to bring a character after all.  And any game with GaGa and Angel is a good one as far as I am concerned.

Brittani here is my app:

Name:  Paul Brubaker
Sex:  Male - Bi-curious Dominant
Offs:  Blood, bitchy attitudes, authority
Ons:  Chaos, comedy(yes!), poker, dice, gambling
Crime:  Paul is bi-polar and his anti-authority streak makes him often "forget" his meds.  On one such occasion after someone cheated at a poker game, Paul beat him with a chair to within an inch of his life before the other boys could restrain him.  Through a dizzying series of plea bargains and 'boys club' rules, no one witnessed anything except for the victim and the best they could get was assault and battery.  He agreed to the halfway house and strict medication to avoid jail.
Personality:  Paul exhibits many of the normal signs of bi-polarity.  He is a charming guy who is a great friend one moment and if left unmedicated will turn into either a raging anger hormone or a weepy mess the next.  He has few friends since his episodes have alienated most people who knew him and he fluctuates often as to how he feels about that.
Pic: