D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

NikkiBGood

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

NikkiBGood

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Skye

D'you promise to make the lie good?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

NikkiBGood

auroraChloe

aren't promises made to be broken?

a/a 8/21/17

NikkiBGood

Are promises, hearts and rules the only things meant to be broken?

auroraChloe

Do you want to bring bones into the equation?

a/a 8/21/17

NikkiBGood

Darius

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Skye

D'you think he was serious? -snort laughs-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

HockeyGod

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

HockeyGod

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

HockeyGod

How do you know how to use it without instructions?