Looking to finally satisfy this craving!! (M/F/L to play male character)

Started by persephone325, September 14, 2014, 04:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

A Vampire & A... What?
M/F: One-on-one
Tags: Exotic, Violence, Imprisonment/Kidnapping, Rape (Possibly)
Plot: Vampire plot. Male vampire (you) and female mermaid (me). The mermaid doesn't solely live in the water. She comes onto land and, once out of the water, looks just like a regular person. Only she is much more beautiful. She catches the eye of a vampire who begins to relentlessly pursue her. (There will be a chase sequence played out.) She escapes him once, however she isn't so lucky the second time. The vampire has grown wise to her tricks and abilities and easily overpowers her as he is much stronger. He captures her and takes her back to his home where he imprisons her so she may forever be his.

After a few days of being trapped in his home, the mermaid begins to grow weak and pale. The mermaid knows she is dying, as she has been out of the water for too long. She begs the vampire to release her, however he does not comply. Instead, he is able to make a pond for her in his backyard.

Days go by and the mermaid becomes frustrated over her imprisonment. She decides to try and kill herself by refusing to go in the water anymore. After a few days of this, the vampire becomes angry and forcibly drags her into the water with him. Once there, they fight (physically and verbally) until the vampire, in a moment of rage, sinks his teeth into the mermaid's neck. He drinks from her for what seems like forever to the mermaid. Her blood is different than normal humans, and is intoxicating to him. The mermaid becomes conflicted by this, not knowing if she should hate the vampire or not. After the encounter, she avoids talking to him.

One night, the mermaid is abducted (or escapes, but abduction would fit the story better). The vampire tracks her down and rescues her (depending on what happened. Abducted or escaped and in trouble.) and she comes to realize that she has fallen in love with him. She agrees to stay with him forever.

Notes: I will not be altering my mermaid in any way, shape, or form. No sea elf, no selkie, no siren. She's a mermaid with scales and a tail. Please respect that. Other than that, I'm open to hear any suggestions you may have.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

I don't know.