Nightmarish Idea...

Started by bluemoon, March 25, 2010, 09:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

Mostly when she's mad.. and mostly used in connection with her throwing weapons that she keeps on hand.  But I can definitely live with not using it very often.  She mostly has used it as a distraction to keep the monsters attention away from her. 

And I didn't say you weren't in your own dream... I was just saying that maybe she was in a part of the dream you weren't seeing.  I've dreamed of city's and towns without knowing who or what might be living inside of each house... LOL

bluemoon

well yea, I mean, come one, I never saw the monster, but I know it was there
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Kiric Rand

Name: Devin Masters (Sometimes referred to as D)
Orientation: Straight
Description, Devin stands about 6'0" with close cropped red hair and a small goatee. He has a solid build from his years as an armature boxer, and a fairly tan body. He also has several noticeable scars, most visible are the one above his left eye, the one on the inside of his right elbow, and a fresh on across his chest (its healed up, but its still pinkish in color). He wears loose fitting blue jeans, a black, leather belt, a tattered vest and winter coat sporting the logo of the boxing group he was (formerly) a part of. He has a bit of a stand offish attitude, having survived these past few months alone by stealing what he needs to and traveling light, but he is also very competitive and a very loyal friend (once you get past the sandpaper exterior).

Bio:  Devin and his family were originally from Ireland, where he lived and worked on a farm most of his child life. This early upbringing helped develop his body so that when his family moved to the city, he was more than capable of being trained as a boxer at the young age of 16. Enduring a difficult training regiment, Devin had his first official match at 18, when he knocked his opponent out in one punch. Many on the armature circut called him "The Modern Day Phenom" and claimed it wouldn't be long until he was pro. That all changed on the day of his 21st birthday. During a night celebrating a victory with his friends, things suddenly went to hell. People screaming and building collapsing as something ran wild. Devin was lucky, when the beast attacked the bar, he became trapped under a pile of rubble and was missed, his friends never saw the next morning. He awoke with several new scars across his body, and most the town devastated. Since that day, he has moved from place to place, scrapping by by stealing whatever he needs to to avoid a similar fate.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

bluemoon

gh....guess I should make an intro thread...huh
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Jarod1

I would like to join this.  The premise seems very interesting.  I will add a character sheet later in the day.

bluemoon

wondering: What genre should I put this in?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Possibly extreme considering the subject matter.  Would give all the writers ample opportunity to post in what ever direction their imaginations should lead them.  But then again I always tend to work that way.  I just like to cover my own ass so to speak since I never really know what way my mind might decide to go with a post.

bluemoon

alright, extreme it is...how odd...two group games that I start...both in extreme...huh...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

*chuckles*  Perhaps I'm just a bad influence.   >:)

Kiric Rand

sounds like a plan to me, lets rock this
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Nim

Good afternoon Kiric.  Have heard so much about you from a mutual friend.  LOL.  Looking forward to writing with you and everyone else.

Kiric Rand

howdy nim. Im assuming this friend is someone i know lol. I'll try my best.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Nim

*chuckles*  Yes someone you know rather well I would say.  Perhaps you should try to persuade her to joining in on the fun here.   LOL

Kiric Rand

if it who i think your talking about, i could try, if she didnt have about 15-20 other RP's going lol.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Nim

Yes Kiric your ~Evil little Kitteh~  is a rather busy one to try and pin down.  But she is very fun to write with.    ;D

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Jarod1

Name: Clark Savage
Orientation: Hetero
Description: 5’9” 180 pounds. Medium black hair, scraggly beard. Blue brown eyes. Tough rugged skin
Clothing: Faded blue denim jeans. Black button up shirt.  Brown leather duster jacket and cowboy hat and tall brown hiking boots and a hunting back pack that hold his rounds and some rations and two canteens of water  On his back he carries a Marlin 22. caliber automatic hunting rifle with 2 banana clips that hold 20 rounds each. On his belt he has a .44 Magnum revolver with about 20 rounds for. and a sawed off shotgun with 10 rounds. and a hunting knife
Biography: Clark practically grew up in the wilds.  His father believing that his son should be trained to survive in any situation his youth camping in the wilds, and living off the land.  When he was 14 his father taught him to hunt for game and follow trails.  When the end of the world came Clark was on a hunting trip in the wilds of Montana.  As he was returning home he discovered nothing but a path of destruction. Since that day Clark has been living on his own as he searches for a safe zone.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

bluemoon

*Pooookes the people* are we RPing?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Demik

*Sighs* How is it I get dragged into these things? Oh yes... *Pokes Nim* YOU!! It's all your fault! *Mumbles* Wicked carnivals, twisted faeries and now apocalyptic beasts... what will my dear husband drag me into next? Hehehe. ~_^ *Waves to blue* Hiya Blue! Nim says you need more females so here I am! Tadaaa! Sounds like fun so count me in. I'll have a character up sometime tomorrow. Nim says I should play the beast too... I wonder if that's supposed to imply something. *Growls fiercely at Nim then pounces him* :P

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Anything and everything I possibly can my love.  LOL   :-*  But face it you just can't resist a good story when you see one.

Selene

Definitely sparked my interest, cheers for the heads up Nim. -cracks knuckles- righto...character sheet

Name: Charlotte Tucker (aka. Chaz)
Orientation: Hetero
Description: 5’7” 120 pounds. Short and scruffy black hair, Dark brown eyes. Pale but beaten up skin.
Clothing: Wears and old torn up band tee, one sleeve missing. Her ripped up grey jeans hold a make-shift machete as she hasn't had the luck to find any better weapon. She wears her trusty Doc Martens at all time and her father's old varsity jacket.
Biography: Chaz grew up in a suburban heaven and was staying with her parents for a while inbetween university semesters. She's never been much for the outdoors, but her dad always made sure that she had basic survival tricks up her sleeve. After hiding out in her house for a fair few weeks she's tried to venture out to one of the safe spots, her parents having gone missing long before now.

Lynnie

Okay here I am *gives Nim a look* Good thing you collared me. I'm almost overwhelmed with stories. But! I will do this one too.

Name: Lucile Bailey (aka Lucy)
Orientation: Bi-sexual
Description: 5 feet 9 inchs, mid back length light brown hair, hazel green eyes, tan skin with scars and two tattoos. One tattoo was a symbol of eternal life, and the other was a quarter moon with a star.
Clothing: Usually is wearing shorts, combat boots, a black shredded tank top. She carries probably one of the last pair of daggers that were around. She kept them sharp and they hung on a belt around her waist.
Biography: Lucy grew up on the harden streets of Chicago. She never really had a home. She comes off a bit cold and skittish when meeting new people. Once they get to know her she's funny and trustworthy. Lucy was making her way towards the safe zone.