Bimbo Transformation Anyone?

Started by Crow, November 28, 2010, 05:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Hello, my name is Crow.

I'm just returning to the site after a prolonged hiatus and I'm very keen to get back into posting. I'm a long paragraph kind of person, keen to RP with someone and aiming to post ~4-5 posts per week, possibly more depending on RL.

What I’m really hoping for is some bimboization and light humiliation. I’m pretty much open to any scenario within that role and any method of transformation is fine by me. I would insist in forum posting rather than any form of IM. I know that's a little restrictive, but I really do prefer it that way.

I would also just like to add a brief caveat:  for me the whole bimbo transformation thing is more about the forcing of roles and stereotypes rather than a simple act of dumbing down. I find it far more interesting to have the idea of an intelligent woman (or man) now finding that they can’t spell the longer words and that no matter what they keep dotting their ‘i’s with little hearts, rather than just create a sex-obsessed entity unable to string a sentence together at all.

…..but that said, I am always up for exploration if I’m writing with someone inspiring and creative.

Really looking forward to any responses, so if anyone is keen or just has a an idea, comment or critique, please PM me!

Possible Scenarios:

Time Stop/ Reality Change
Not a fully fleshed out idea, but I'd love to try a time stop situation., something where the antagnist is able  to freeze time and then do what they will in the 'dead space'. It's an area of bimboization that I haven't really seen, but I think it could be a lot of fun. Perhaps a woman is applying for an executive position or is taking an exam, only to then look down and find her outfitting is changing, or her resume is now written in pink, or her nails are extended. This might even benefit from some light mind control.

Blackmail/ Coercion
More a concept than a idea, but I'm always keen to take part in a blackmail/coercion scenario. Again, this is an area of bimboization/domination that is a real 'on' for me. I just love the idea of a character being slowly forced to look and act increasingly like a bimbo, whilst remaining desperate to hold onto their true identity. Any RP with this as a focus is just something I love!

Crow

Anomaly

Time stop sounds awesome. Will you allow Male to Female transformation then Bimbofication?