The Milfs of Cougar Street (Multiple themes)

Started by NileGoddess, June 05, 2014, 11:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

The MILFS of Cougar Street

Tucked away in a cozy corner of the Midwest United States is the city of Forest Hill. It is a small city of about 50,000 people along the shore of Lake Wren. It is a quiet city, though it has a small, bustling downtown, a local marina with a beach, a popular country club and golf course, and a state university, among other features. Most of the city is middle class, though the outer edges of Forest Hill is home to some expensive gated communities and neighborhoods. A short drive down the highway will take you to Parker City, a larger metropolis.

Cutting through a rich neighborhood on the south side of Forest Hill is Cougar Street, which has some of the best real estate the city has to offer. The lowest income of these families is 6 figures. The men are doctors, lawyers, business owners, and executives. They are part of the country club, own timeshares, yachts, and high-end cars. Their wives are gorgeous trophies, and their children attend the best universities, usually out of state.

However, the men are often just too busy with work. They work late hours, up before sunrise and in bed before mid-evening. This makes the lives of their trophy wives a bit on the dull side. There isn't much to do after a while except to spend their husbands' hard-earned money on themselves, and even that gets old with no one to appreciate all the clothes and jewelry they buy. Fortunately, the local high school and university has a high turn around rate. There's never a short supply of strapping young men that catch their eyes, especially ones that live in the surrounding houses near Cougar Street. They know just what kind of sex drive young men have, a few of them having raised some themselves. Their husbands will be too busy to even notice.

Plot

As you may have guessed, this is a roleplay about a group of stay-at-home neighborhood women looking to spice up their lives with the local boys. The idea is that this is a fairly close-knit group of women. They are all friends (though of varying degrees), live on the same street, gossip, and hold parties and gatherings. They also share the same frustration of having boring husbands who focus too much time with work. So by hook or by crook, they amuse themselves with some younger meat.

There would be no set storyline, but rather a sequence of events through the days. Each day would bring something different for players to participate in. A weekday might provide some after school fun, leading to some impromptu encounters. A weekend could be time for something more planned and organized, like a dinner or garden party hosted by one of the women, later turning into something more deviant. Further events will be discussed by the playing staff, but the idea is to always have something going on that people can jump into and easily participate with anything.

Characters

There will be two groups: the milfs and the young men. Milfs would ideally be in their 40s, but still gorgeous, perhaps with a bit of 'maintenance' along the way. Others may just age well. The character template will allow players to specify such enhancements, like breast implants, a facelift, etc. I also have an assortment of pics, including the above photos in the header, if people want to base a character off of them. All milfs live on Cougar Street, which is the richest street in the neighborhood. They have money to burn, and are somewhat spoiled.

The young men should be strapping, handsome young men, star athletes of a decent upbringing to live in the upper class surrounding neighborhood. They can be new to the neighborhood or be permanent residents. Ideally they should be in their late teens to early 20s (I will double check the lowest age to be certain), and the entire cast should be well rounded in terms of dominant or submissive tendencies. Ie, a more dominant one might be more akin to giving into being seduced, while a submissive one will be a little shyer and require more coaxing.

Additional female characters may be accepted that aren't milfs, though I'm not sure if younger women really have a place in this roleplay.It will be something I have to think on, and listen to any people that have suggestions to implement them.

Keep in mind, we will need a good mix of both characters. All young men can't be open sexual experts and hung like horses. Outgoing and arrogant types are needed just as much as the more self-conscious and hesitant ones. Likewise, we need some variety in milfs too, but they should all posses a certain cunning and manipulation, even if they don't outwardly show it. As GM, I will be critiquing based on what the game needs.

Things to be explored

I'm hoping that this will contain a wide variety of things! The setting should allow for quite a bit: vanilla sex in a bedroom, impromptu sex in different rooms, outdoor erotica (like sunbathing nude), subtle and discreet pleasuring (handjob beneath a busy dinner table), plus kinky and fetish activities. Sexy outfits galore, and just about every deviant activity in between!

Requirements
PLEASE READ ALL. Please be sure you have enough time for another game before joining. Group games can really suffer from sudden or unplanned drops. As long as absences can be planned for and communicated, the occasional gap of activity isn't so bad. Committed players with genuine interest will keep the game going.

You must be comfortable adhering to other peoples' kinks and desires, and must be comfortable with something potentially in your offs to occur in the thread you are in (not directed at you, but occurring parallel in the story). This will give more flexibility in posts. For example, if you are not into anal sex, there may be anal sex occurring in the thread you are writing in, though not directed at you. If you cannot be comfortable with this, then this game is not for you. That isn't to say you will be forced to play something you don't like. Compromises may have to be made, and communication is a must.

There will be some detail-oriented requirements, such as a post header on each post, and a cap on posting to prevent others from moving too far ahead in a scene. You may have to wait occasionally for a post, and you must be able to use an accurate avatar. If you do not know how to make them, I can assist you.

You may also have to be comfortable with players playing opposite genders, such as male players playing women.

Character template

Milfs
[float=left][img](Character Image here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b] (A single descriptor for them. Example, The Slut, The Bimbo, etc)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Husband/Career:[/b] (Name their spouse, plus their occupation)
[b]Upkeep:[/b] (Describe any enhancements they have had, ie breast implants, botox, etc. If none, put All Natural)
[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] (Dominant/submissive, straight, bi, etc. Can also include kinks.)
[b]Secret Fetishes:[/b] (A few especially arousing things they like. Be specific!)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Written description)
[b]Personality:[/b] (How they typically act)

Men
[float=left][img](Character Image here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Studies/Part-time Job:[/b] (list a focus in school, and a job they might have, if applicable)
[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] (Dominant/submissive, straight, bi, etc. Can also include kinks.)
[b]Secret Fetishes:[/b] (A few especially arousing things they like. Be specific!)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Written description)
[b]Personality:[/b] (How they typically act)

Submit a profile, or ask any questions you might have. I am also available for private messages and questions.

SheerFantasia

Looks very intriguing.  Here is a character proposal:

Name: David Halden
Studies/Part-time Job: Arts Major, freelancing in writing and photography
Sexual Preferences: Bi Dominant
Secret Fetishes: A woman in stockings and a pearl necklace (the real one) is a special treat for David, as is pubic hair on a woman (having seen too many smooth-shaven girls).  A woman who is outspoken gets his immediate attention, as does one who has suggestive body language.
Appearance: David has the athletic build of a person who keeps in shape and is health conscious.  With dark hair, volcanic blue eyes, and strong hands, he exudes a boy-next-door appeal.  A bit taller than average at 5' 10", he's not overly heavy for his size at 70 kg (155 lbs.).
Personality: He has a frank personality and looks at others straight in the eye when talking with them, and can come across as playful, though he's serious about anything to do with his work, when he can seem a little distant.  A little reserved at first impression, he flirts like crazy if someone starts with him.  He has an easy going, laid back manner, without appearing lazy, and being new in town, he's out to get to know people and make friends.  A gentleman in public (most times), he's an athlete in the bedroom.

Blinkin

Very interesting... color me interested.

Question... I cannot pick pics or images for chaacters. I can describe in great detail, but images are just not possible for me. Would this be a problem?

As far as characters go, I can play either sex, whichever is needed more.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

NileGoddess

Sheer, David looks pretty good. Just be mindful of highlighting his athletic build with what his interests are in school. In my experiences, very few art students might be described as athletic. That's not to say they don't take care of their bodies or work out, but when you specifically mention athletic build, it sounds like you're trying to cross him with a football player when in reality he's a pretty-boy charmer. I think stockings and pearl necklaces will be abundant in this game!

Blinkin, may I inquire as to why you are unable to use pictures? There will be some picture work required, such as post headers that contain an avatar.

MrDisclosure

Name: Lance Jackson

Studies/Part-time Job: Attended business school, recently dropped out after a tape of him having sex at a party with one of his coeds had been leaked on the web. Now he is exploring new opportunities while working part-time in sales at the local exclusive car dealership, a job his father has organized for him.

Sexual Preferences: Straight, dominant in the sense of being sexually assertive

Secret Fetishes:Mature women - quite often, he had to keep by himself that the explosive sex came less from the girl's abilities, but more from the mental image of her mother performing those. Adultery - he is really into married women, or at least in a committed relationship. Exhibitionism/nudism to some degree - he doesn't mind a lot being naked, or seen having sex.

Appearance: Well over six feet tall, lean muscles, hung - Lance knows he is close to the total package. In all, his looks speak of a good upbringing, regular visits to the gym and a healthy lifestyle.

Personality: Lance is self-centered, and aware of what a good-looking scoundrel he is. But he can be charming and talk and act suavely in most situations. Least women would consider him 'marriage material', but since he isn't after that, he doesn't mind. That aside, he is a firm believer in opportunities and doors opening at the right time. His expulsion is meant to be a family secret, however, in such a closely-knit community, nobody might know how much of it is around in rumors.
[tr][td]
If you like any of my plays, let me know,
and we may cook up something of our own...
[/td][td]    [/td][td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td]
[td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td][td]
Movie Quote of the Moment:
T. McG.: What did happen exactly (last night)?
J.T.: The earth moved. The angels wept. The polaroids...are in my other coat.
[/td][/tr][/table]

NileGoddess

MrDisclosure, could you please specify why exactly he dropped out of college? I can understand if it would be a personal thing for him as a character, but the profile should be a little more open than that. Also, would it be possible to perhaps find a slightly more appropriate pic? That model looks a bit too old for 22, and it'd be nice to find a slightly more casual pic of a young man with most of his clothes on.

Blinkin

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 06, 2014, 12:35:38 PM
Blinkin, may I inquire as to why you are unable to use pictures? There will be some picture work required, such as post headers that contain an avatar.

I would refer you to the line in my info above, under the term Male that reads "Yes, I REALLY am blind."

That pretty much says it all. If someone is willing to help me find a pic that suits whatever character that I create, I can insert it into a header, that's not an issue. It's just finding one to start with.

If it's a deal breaker, I'll withdraw my interest and wish everyone a good time, but if I can get some help with this one issue, I think I can offer a nice character for the game.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

NileGoddess

I see. If it has no effect on your writing or your participation, I have no issue with it. Either I or another can find a profile pic for you and set up the header, and after that it would be all text.

agentlemanwithadream

Color me interested.

EDIT:

Name:William Ruffinburg

Studies/Part-time Job: Attends the local University currently studying business. William was active duty in the army for three years before going to school full time.

Sexual Preferences: Straight, Dominant in a Vanilla sense, for now

Secret Fetishes: Cherry Red Lipstick, French Manicures

Appearance: William stands six feet two inches tall and weighs in close to two hundred and forty three pounds. He normally dresses in simple yet quality clothing and he keeps his hair cut down to military regulation in case his reserve number gets called.

Personality: William is cool and confident but not overly so. Not the one to really approach people, many people think he is shy and reserved because he is. His friends see a slightly more animated version of William but, for the most part, he keeps his military bearing all of the time.  Will is the type to watch people interact around him, smiling politely and speaking when spoken to. He considers himself a southern gentleman and makes sure to take care of any lady who might call on him for some assistance around the house.

Blinkin

I appreciate the offer to assist. If you, or someone can find an image that matches the description, I'll be happy to use it.

Name: Alison Mason
Nickname: None at this time
Husband/Career: Richard/CEO, Melan Industries
Upkeep: All Natural (Great genes)
Sexual Preferences:Switch/straight, enjoys anal, big cocks and oral
Secret Fetishes: Young men who go commando, assertiveness, risky places.
Appearance: (Standing at 5'8, Allie is a striking woman with her Irish heritage evident in her thick, midnight hair that falls about her shoulders
and frames a heart faced face that is dominated by big, dark blue eyes and full, slightly pouty lips in a mildly tanned complexion. With her long, slender
neck, shoulders that may almost be too wide for her frame and full, still firm C-cup breast that narrows into a trim waist that shows only the slightest
hint of a soft roundness, before flaring out into generous, rounded hips and tight rear that flows into long, toned legs. It's clear that she has worked
hard to take care of herself and kept the ravages of time at a minimum without resorting to surgical measures; coupled with excellent genes and breeding.
Personality: (Allie is a fasenating combination of bright, bouncy girl and self-assured, even proactive woman who usually gets what she wants regardless
of the measures that she has to go to. A woman with an not inconsiderable will, she makes an effort to seem a little less intelligent than she is as a
means to an end. What that end is may, or may not be evident at any particular moment, but she is a woman who isn't afraid to do what it takes to get her
way... usually by manipulation and guile. On the other hand, she has far too much energy for her own good and a need to be surrounded by people who has
similar interest andthings that fill her hours.She's aware that she needs to keep herself looking good and makes obvious efforts to do so, short of resorting
to the knife as she has an intense fear of it... but for a woman in her 40's, she could pass for one in her mid 30's without effort... she isn't going
to be replaced by a younger model because she doesn't look good!

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

NileGoddess

Blinkin, so far that looks pretty good. I will browse some pictures and see if I can find a good match. I think Gina Rae Michaels would work (pic linked for those who want to put in their opinion. She's a bondage model, but she has some vanilla pictures. Might have to tweak your profile just a bit to match the picture, but overall I think it would be a good match. Even around the same age.

agent, I'm getting some conflicting thoughts with your character. The military aspect is good, though as I mentioned to MrDisclosure, would it be possible to find a more natural looking picture, and in color? I realize the military theme is there, but these are supposed to be good looking young men, not airbrushed models. There is a lot of back and forth in the personality section, though. You say he's cool and confident, but how can he be shy at the same time? He's very loyal, but then acts like he doesn't know you? It sounds like he's trying to be two things at once, and it needs to be a little more consistent.

MrDisclosure

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 06, 2014, 01:57:05 PM
MrDisclosure, could you please specify why exactly he dropped out of college? I can understand if it would be a personal thing for him as a character, but the profile should be a little more open than that. Also, would it be possible to perhaps find a slightly more appropriate pic? That model looks a bit too old for 22, and it'd be nice to find a slightly more casual pic of a young man with most of his clothes on.

Dear NileGoddess,

I made some adjustments and tweaks - thanks for the notice.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Blinkin

No worries on any minor changes to the physical description. I didn't want to go overboard as so many men do when they play a woman and keep her looking natural, as she would seem to be. Soft curves and nothing outlandish in the boobs department. A woman who's all natural and proud of it... and still hot enough to turn a young man's head.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

NubianLegend

Here's my first attempt at a character on this forum , tell me what you think.  ;)

Name: Ezekiel "Zeke" Washington (Yeah...Pops is a jesus freak.)
Studies/Part-time Job: Law Student by way of Florida A&M or FAMU,  he's not particularly proud to admit this, but Ezekiel dabbled in a bit of amateur porn in his junior year abroad.
Sexual Preferences: Dominant, as the good lord intended.
Secret Fetishes: Uhh...let's see, Ezekiel is interested in trying new things. Of course he has love for older women. His "first" was with an older woman afterall. Curves are a welcomed addition and a mind to go with those assets is even better. He's into what some would call "exotic" beauties. Ezekiel doesn't mind being on the receiving end but naturally he's inclined to give as good as he's got. Roleplaying? Of Course. Just don't ask him to do something outright disrespectful .

Appearance: Ezekiel is a somewhat tall(6'1") broadly built professional man of African-American descent. In high school Zeke was an accomplish student-athlete which lead to something of a dilemma. Did he want people to remember him as a football player who got a full ride for nothing more than his athletic talents or did he want people to remember him as one of the top performing students in his class? He chose academics over athletics and distinguished himself completely in this endeavor. At Florida A&M he pledged to the Phi Beta Sigma fraternity, one of the most prestigious and historical black fraternity's whose ranks include George Washington Carver and Huey P. Newton.

Personality: There's not much to say about Zeke that can't be said just by looking at his record. He's a sharp guy. A bit pretentious in his ways but nonetheless down-to-earth and charisma is his middle name. He's a preacher's kid, he grew up baptist but he's not religious in the sense that most people would think. He's a christian but engages in premarital sex(obviously), adultery and other traditionally "un-christian-like" activities. Zeke sees himself as a fun-loving guy who happens to be a christian.

He's a folksy all-American southern boy. He likes his suits. He likes sleek fancy things whether it be luxury automobiles or the latest smartphone. His penchant for fine things more than likely contributed to his decision to do porn and become a loverboy for affluent milfs,   he doesn't mind his lifestyle in the least and sees nothing wrong with what he does despite the obvious objections from his family. He's not a smoker but he enjoys an occasional drink and fornicating.

agentlemanwithadream

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 06, 2014, 05:12:47 PM
agent, I'm getting some conflicting thoughts with your character. The military aspect is good, though as I mentioned to MrDisclosure, would it be possible to find a more natural looking picture, and in color? I realize the military theme is there, but these are supposed to be good looking young men, not airbrushed models. There is a lot of back and forth in the personality section, though. You say he's cool and confident, but how can he be shy at the same time? He's very loyal, but then acts like he doesn't know you? It sounds like he's trying to be two things at once, and it needs to be a little more consistent.

Sure, I'll look for another, less touched up picture. As far as the conflict in his personality, and I'll be happy to change it some if this doesn't explain it well. The almost complete opposite character traits are purposeful it really just depends on how good William feels like he knows an individual. The way I originally intended the character to be was shy as possible without seeming rude or wimpish, to people that he didn't know and on the other token being next to the life of the party with people he considers friends. It's the friends that he is loyal to but, to lets say a friend of a friend who may have been at the party, engaged in the group etc... well he might walk right pass them the next day because the two of them arent really friends, they just happened to have a mutual friend.

Was that confusing?

NileGoddess

Quote from: agentlemanwithadream on June 06, 2014, 09:25:57 PM
Sure, I'll look for another, less touched up picture. As far as the conflict in his personality, and I'll be happy to change it some if this doesn't explain it well. The almost complete opposite character traits are purposeful it really just depends on how good William feels like he knows an individual. The way I originally intended the character to be was shy as possible without seeming rude or wimpish, to people that he didn't know and on the other token being next to the life of the party with people he considers friends.

Though it could be argued that that's how everyone is. People are generally more comfortable with people they know and are friends with. If you want to play him a bit shy towards the milfs, that would be fine, but the way he's written now just makes him seem like two different people. Since we seem to have several characters going for dom approaches, why not try someone who isn't quite so outgoing?

Nubian, I think he looks pretty good right now. Seems like he has a good side, but is more interested in devious things, so the offer to get into some dirty play with older women might be right up his alley.

So I see that we have 4 male characters already, and only one milf character. I was hoping to get some more milfs, at least 4. More would definitely be better. I'll be leaving the interest check open for a few more days and hopefully that will help. I was likely going to participate as well, but I'll likely not have quite the time for a solid participation angle. I was hoping to mostly GM, and drop in from time to time if we had a decent amount of players.

I'll post again tomorrow when I have a little more free time with what characters are approved or not.

MrDisclosure

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 07, 2014, 02:50:10 AM
So I see that we have 4 male characters already, and only one milf character. I was hoping to get some more milfs, at least 4. More would definitely be better. I'll be leaving the interest check open for a few more days and hopefully that will help. I was likely going to participate as well, but I'll likely not have quite the time for a solid participation angle. I was hoping to mostly GM, and drop in from time to time if we had a decent amount of players.

In particular since you posted 3 more utterly sexy MILFs in the opening post... each of them sexy in her own way.

Oh, and Gina Rae Michaels looks pretty fine as well.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

SheerFantasia

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 06, 2014, 12:35:38 PM
Sheer, David looks pretty good. Just be mindful of highlighting his athletic build with what his interests are in school. In my experiences, very few art students might be described as athletic. That's not to say they don't take care of their bodies or work out, but when you specifically mention athletic build, it sounds like you're trying to cross him with a football player when in reality he's a pretty-boy charmer. I think stockings and pearl necklaces will be abundant in this game!

Well noted NileGoddess.  I had intended merely to note what the general shape of his body was without calling constant attention to it, so I'll be certain not to emphasise it.  Here's hoping that the game kicks off!

rahatngt

Hello Nile. Its lovely to see such a game being floated :). The idea of a rich neighborhood with its share of gorgeous, lustful and horny ladies is a favorite concept of mine. But my inability to GM or presenting a group game meant I have never really tried.

As you can guess, I would be fairly interested in playing one of the male in the story but I'm not sure if you already have too much males and not enough female. I can and wait and try posting once you have more female character.

I wonder about your specific mention of augmentation if you would prefer the ladies that way, I just wanted to say .. I love the idea of sexy, natural women (not strictly against augmentation) just like Blinkin said.

While not a formal character sheet. I will write a rough sketch to see if someone like him is acceptable (still figuring out the details).

I am hoping for a fairly younger character 17-19 depending on what the limit would be. I'm still uncertain if he is permanent resident, could be a recent move, a single family(workaholic father). He would also likely to be lanky and maybe 5'9. I would love to play someone who is shy, have a secret fetish around confident, mature, sexy females and a kinky side. I imagine the seduction and attention from the ladies would transform him to a more dominant, confident person. But I also think he would be open to switching it up even then.

NileGoddess

Quote from: rahatngt on June 07, 2014, 09:03:34 AM
As you can guess, I would be fairly interested in playing one of the male in the story but I'm not sure if you already have too much males and not enough female. I can and wait and try posting once you have more female character.

I wonder about your specific mention of augmentation if you would prefer the ladies that way, I just wanted to say .. I love the idea of sexy, natural women (not strictly against augmentation) just like Blinkin said.

Hi rahatngt. If you are interested, please feel free to post a character. If I have to take only a limited amount of characters, I will chose them based on how well they are put together and also based on the player who made them. But right now, until we get some more female characters, we won't be starting any time soon.

In regards to the 'augmentation', I think it's a rather fair assumption in this setting. Rich, upper class women a little desperate to hold onto their beauty and looks may go for a bit of plastic surgery, or had a boob job earlier in life. After all, there's a good chance that most of these women were married for looks, and married to get into money and an easy life. It was just a quirky thing to put on the profile, as was the nickname section.

Blinkin

In her best suther'n drawl, "My, my, all of these handsome young, viril men and jest lil' ol' me ta entertain them... Jest think, I wus jest a plain ol' country girl growin' up... didn't have two quarters to rub between my knees; All I ever had was my looks an' it looks like I made it ta the top Momma, Fancy dun gone up town!"

Sorry, couldn't resist... but I see Alison as being a southern girl from a struggling family who managed to do good with a man moving up in the world... damn ED... lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

NileGoddess

Alright, Sheer, I think we can include David. Disclosure, Lance looks good too, but just tweak the whole 'caught having sex with an engaged senator's daughter'. It seems a bit too grandiose for the scale of this game, and that would also spark a lot of publicity for him as well. It would be fine if it was being expelled for being part of a leaked sex video that happened at a party. No fancy higher ups need to be included. Nubian, Zeke should be fine too.

agentlemanwithadream, still need a more suitable pick and need to anchor him to either being more outgoing or more introverted.

Blinkin, since you have the only milf character so far, Alison can be included. If we move forward, we can add the pic and tweak it accordingly, but for now, we still need more milfs.

MrDisclosure

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 07, 2014, 07:27:23 PM
Disclosure, Lance looks good too, but just tweak the whole 'caught having sex with an engaged senator's daughter'. It seems a bit too grandiose for the scale of this game, and that would also spark a lot of publicity for him as well. It would be fine if it was being expelled for being part of a leaked sex video that happened at a party. No fancy higher ups need to be included. Nubian, Zeke should be fine too.

Well, I would have loved the slight air of scandal around him. I made the description in that part a little more open, but still, it might be a spot about him where probing questions might unearth the one or other detail, further down the road of this play.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Vanetias

Name:James Le Cou
Studies/Part-time Job: Arts major, No part-time job as one would know of him
Sexual Preferences: Dominant and Straight in the sexual realms
Secret Fetishes: Having both himself and his own partner wet, wearing skin-hugging clothing that let the body still feel one’s touch, bonus if it is transparent. Public/Outdoor sex is quite nice for him, with an additive of having people watching them having sex. While mostly of a moral choice, he would pick women who are often, single, as opposed to married. He is also a lover of both the mouth and of the breast in the usual of the vagina, but will stay off anal for health reasons.
Appearance:  Having a lean build built into his body, he sometimes goes to gym to keep in order to keep up his figure. He has a height of 5'7" and weighs of 150 lbs. He had, like other Europeans, blonde hair. It was dyed to black as to keep with his ‘style’.  l
Personality: Being given a sociable personality, he is a kind man who strives hard to do well in his own life. His outgoing and friendly personality is used before to make friends, and oddly enough(To those around his current area, working with children many times. Recently, as with catching up the times, he used this to also mix in with his pervertness for women of his own choice.

NileGoddess

Vanetias, his size needs to come down considerably, given his age. And the mention of him being 2.2 inches wide needs to be removed entirely, as that sounds almost inhumanely thick. And, a different picture is in order, one not of a serial killer cannibal.

Vanetias

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 08, 2014, 05:16:37 PM
Vanetias, his size needs to come down considerably, given his age. And the mention of him being 2.2 inches wide needs to be removed entirely, as that sounds almost inhumanely thick. And, a different picture is in order, one not of a serial killer cannibal.

Fixed as you requested. Any more things?

Ron Don Volante

Hi Nile! I'd love to join this game as well. As you can guess I'd love to play a dominant MILF if possible. Let me know.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

NileGoddess

Wisdom, if you wish to apply, please submit a character.

Ron Don Volante

Name: Mary Burberry
Nickname: None at this time (she'll likely pick one up like The Lesbo or something like that)
Husband/Career: Connor Burberry, CEO of Burberry House (high end fashion line)
Upkeep: Some botox.
Sexual Preferences: Dominant and bisexual. Mary generally enjoys the very close company of another woman (could be a young character or another MILF) and mostly sees men as playthings to tease (and get pretty painful with if the mood strikes her) although for more dominant men she will have more conventional (if hardcore and vigorous) sex.
Secret Fetishes: Mary uses her killer body and the attraction most men have for lesbian/bisexual views to tease, torment, and manipulate them. She's adores CFNM (clothed female nude male) play which would include some handjob and blowjobs as a "reward", tease torture, and lesbian cuckold (forcing a man to watch her with another woman while he is in chastity and can not touch himself). She also has fantasies of even darker play, including long term chastity and/or BDSM-type slavery.
Appearance: Mary is a strawberry blonde with a decent bust size and a killer body. Being the wife of a fashion designer she has access to dozens of very expensive designs. She also has three special hair stylists, one of which is actually on-call, each for a different set of hair styles.
Personality: Mary is a nasty piece of work but you'd never know it the way she coos over her husband and acts like a total lady in public. Even when she's about town she treats nearly everyone, from store clerks to valet attendants to runway models, with politeness, respect, and kindness.
At home, however, she makes sure Connor knows his place: ie doing whatever she tells him to do. Her husband has long given up any thoughts of doing something his wife doesn't tell him to do and it's clear that she makes all the ultimate decisions for Burberry House. While he's not forbidden to ask for sex heclines to but takes every single opportunity to be elsewhere "on business" leaving Mary with even fewer restraints.
As noted in "Secret Fetishes" Mary gets off on controlling most men. In predator fashion, she sees younger men as particularly easy prey. Although she mostly fancies women for actual sex, a properly dominant, confidant, and particularly cruel man could get her to make an exception (or two or three...) but she may not even realize this herself.
Every six months to year she gets herself a new girlfriend (could be young or her own age) both for the joys of having a relationship (where she still "wears the pants") and to tease the boys in the most fun ways. Mary will get bored of them eventually and will cut them off, sometimes abruptly and nastily.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Blinkin

I was going to say "Hey gerl-friend..." but on second thought... I think Alison may be a little frightened by that neighbor. lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Ron Don Volante

Blinkin,

I'm sure Mary would welcome Allison pretty well and actively help her out in a CFNM session with her boyfriend. She generally treats women pretty well. If she sees you as a plaything however...Watch out! :)

Blinkin

It's the plaything that would probably give her pause. Sometmes, she likes to feel seduced and let someone else tke the lead... which would be bad in something concerning Mary...

And then, she's straight. Not disapproving of homosexuality, she's very open minded about the topic and probably has known several gay couples and supports same-sex marrriage, but she's never been attracted to a woman. (I know, it's a major departure from the female character of E, but I wanted to be different. lol)

Still, friends and gossip mongers would be more than possible... and there's so many young.. viril men to play with. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Ron Don Volante

agentlemanwithadream

NileGoddess

Wisdom, the only concern I have for your character is her sexual preference. The fact that she is mostly lesbian is kind of against the concept of the premise. Being bisexual would be a little more fitting, but other than the occasional tease and show, she doesn't have much incentive to get intimate with men directly. And, as Blinkin said, it does pose problems for the milfs who really aren't straight up interested in women. They might gossip and be comfortable in intimate settings (ie, having sex next to each other, sharing the same man, etc), but they may not necessarily be strictly attracted to women. I think that by having a mostly lesbian character, you'd be cutting yourself off from a decent portion of the potential roleplay.

Ron Don Volante

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 09, 2014, 06:05:22 PM
Wisdom, the only concern I have for your character is her sexual preference. The fact that she is mostly lesbian is kind of against the concept of the premise. Being bisexual would be a little more fitting, but other than the occasional tease and show, she doesn't have much incentive to get intimate with men directly. And, as Blinkin said, it does pose problems for the milfs who really aren't straight up interested in women. They might gossip and be comfortable in intimate settings (ie, having sex next to each other, sharing the same man, etc), but they may not necessarily be strictly attracted to women. I think that by having a mostly lesbian character, you'd be cutting yourself off from a decent portion of the potential roleplay.

Very true! I made some changes accordingly. I still think she'd prefer women for relationships and see men as more meat though. She'd be very interested in some of the more dominant young male characters folks have made. Of course she'd pounce on any submissive ones anyone made.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Vanetias on June 08, 2014, 08:12:34 PM
Fixed as you requested. Any more things?

Vanetias, I mentioned that his size still needs to be trimmed.

EbonyQueen

I absolutely -love- Nile's games! I'm so tempted to try to get back into group RPs... I'm -really- going to consider this one...

Ron Don Volante

Mary has a strong preference for Latina and black women so if that sorta thing tickles your fancy...

Vanetias

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 10, 2014, 04:31:55 PM
Vanetias, I mentioned that his size still needs to be trimmed.

Fixed, hope to get it right a 2nd try.

NileGoddess

I think it would just be easier to get rid of any mention of specific dimensions. There's really no point to the detail.

Vanetias

NileGoddess

Quote from: EbonyQueen on June 10, 2014, 07:41:14 PM
I absolutely -love- Nile's games! I'm so tempted to try to get back into group RPs... I'm -really- going to consider this one...

Thank you for the compliments! You are welcome to submit a character, but all I ask is that before you do, think it over if you want to try a group game again.

SheerFantasia

Quote from: EbonyQueen on June 10, 2014, 07:41:14 PM

Hello EbonyQueen, I'm sure there will be a great deal of eagerness to see you in this game!  But as NileGoddess points out, don't feel pressured to do so.

NubianLegend

I feel like it's only right for me to pop in every now and then and see how things are on this side of town. So, how is everyone?

SheerFantasia

Doing well NubianLegend, and waiting to see if this game will get started.

Ron Don Volante

If we need to I can play a submissive MILF as well as Mary if that's okay with Nile

Kokaine

I might be interested if I can find an image I'd like to use.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Ron Don Volante

I'm well versed in MILFs so just feel free to pick my brain over YIM if you like.

Top Cat

I'm somewhat interested, but what's the count presently? 4 men, 2 MILFs at the moment, with another lady pending?

I'd rather play a young male for this, but I'll hold off until the numbers balance a little more. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Kokaine

Name: Karmen Ochoa-Tate
Nickname: ? (open to suggestion)
Husband/Career: Maxim Tate / Music Mogul
Upkeep: Botox and injectables to keep face looking fresh and youthful

Sexual Preferences: Switch who defaults to Domme unless you take control, Bisexual
Secret Fetishes: Inappropriate times and places, being held down, lightly restrained, or manhandled a little, spankings (giving and receiving), having temporary marks left on her in hidden places such as a bite mark, scratches, or light bruising, voyeurism, a bit of food play (mostly stuff like chocolate syrup, honey, or whipped cream), and oral sex--she will give but she really likes a partner with a nimble tongue.

Appearance: A woman of Puerto Rican heritage, Karmen stands 5'5" tall in her bare feet with brown eyes, brown hair (w/highlights), and a light olive skin tone. She's of a moderate breast size but with hips, thighs, and an ass that more than make up for it. Her curves are well maintained since her streak of vanity drives her to keep up with her workouts religiously. She has a stylist for her more public engagements but other than a hair stylist who she see's once a week, she sees to her own style needs often opting for whatever clothing/style that suits her mood.

Personality: Karmen is a vibrant and fun loving sweetheart of a woman who likes to laugh. She's very intelligent and clever but usually hides this behind a playful demeanor that combined with her decidedly urban roots has led more than one person to believe that's all there is to her. She's typically not mean spirited in anything she does but she is human and very much given to doing impulsive things out of boredom which can include engaging in gossip, indulging in a bit of cattiness, hosting a random party/get togethers, ordering delivery and enjoying the delivery person, teasing her gardener, etc. She's a hard person to anger in truth but if you manage to do her temper can make her quite the force.

Her children are away at school and rarely come home but when they do she dotes. Similarly, when Karmen's husband is home she tends to focus on him, she being the Queen of their castle but he being the King of their bed. However, he's gone so often that it's very easy to believe her to be single. As a partial owner in most of her husband's businesses she is well-known to be an influential person as far as deals and decisions he makes so she often receives invitations to very public social events and it is not unheard of for her to bring a younger escort if her husband is elsewhere. She adores dressing up for a fancy event just as much as she likes parading about her property naked or in a provocative state of dress.

Karmen does not do drugs but she will drink and she will indulge in the occasional cigar, a habit picked up from her husband.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

EbonyQueen

Name: Alanah "Lana" Williams
Nickname: "The Flutist"
Husband/Career: Edward Williams / Orchestral Musician
Upkeep: All natural

Sexual Preferences: Switch Dominant/Submissive depending on her 'mood'. Bisexual
Secret Fetishes: Double Penetration, group-sex, orgies, Enjoys Anal Sex

Appearance: While women her age, creeping in on the big 5-0 tend to do whatever they can to continue to look youthful Lana has instead decided to 'embrace' her maturity. She wears clothing that draw attention to the fact she has a classical hourglass figure instead of trying in vain to keep skinny and slim. Standing at almost six feet tall, 5' 10" to be precise she tends to wear high heels which make her impressively tall, to some almost intimidatingly so. She has a natural smile that boarders on a confident smirk a lot of the times. Her eyes are naturally dark brown though she sometimes wears contact lenses that make them appear hazel or she even is known to wear glasses at times. She tends to keep her hair long, it's naturally wavy and cascades down to about her lower back. She dresses elegantly, rarely not wearing skirts of some kind, and usually also wearing tops that display her ample cleavage, almost as if an enticement.

Personality: Naturally gifted she is a musician at heart and plays several instruments proficiently. She is most known for her playing both the Flute and the Clarinet, though she also plays the Violin, piano and even the guitar. Her husband is the conductor of a major symphony orchestra and is known for traveling the world, and has had several high-profile affairs. None of which seemed to bother Lana in the least. She is outwardly friendly and outgoing enjoying social interactions and many times enjoying being the center of attention.

She does not consider herself to be overly intelligent, the fact that she never gained an education beyond Highschool is a secret she holds rather closely. She tends to rely on her wit and poise. She is known to indulge both men and women in relationships, though often she tends to play 'hard to get' at times. While she's been labeled by some as Arrogant and overconfident she tries to treat everyone fairly, at least as much as she can. Lately she is mostly known for hosting a local television program with the aim to get youth and college-aged students involved with things such as marching band or even proper orchestras.

Top Cat

All right, we've got enough ladies, now, I'll go ahead and propose my character.

Name: Felix Samson

Studies/Part-time Job: Working on his Bachelor's Degree for Information Technology, he's also offering freelance repair work by ads marked as, Fix-It Felix

Sexual Preferences: Straight and Switch-y - he tends to be submissive and follows instructions well. But if he knows that a woman is interested in him and submissive herself, he can turn on the dominance and take her for a ride.

Secret Fetishes: Felix has two desires that he hasn't yet had a chance to explore - "Surprise sex" (initiating a sexual encounter with someone who wasn't expecting that, or even wasn't aware he was there at first), and Enslavement Play (he doesn't care if he's the Master or the Slave, as long as someone is in absolute control while they're having fun)

Appearance: Felix is a touch on the short side - he's 5'6" and a lean 130 pounds, not at all a hunky dreamboat. But what he lacks in appearance, he makes up for in stamina - his daily jogging has made him quite durable and long-lasting. He's always got a smile on his face, though! He tends to dress casually - Denim or stone-wash pants, colorful t-shirts or light polo shirts. He does know how to dress up when it's appropriate, though.

Personality: Felix comes across as a genial, non-offensive nerd most of the time. He's happy to help out when others ask for him to fix things; he's been doing that for over a decade, after all. It's hard to really piss Felix off - even the abusive bullies in high school had a hard time beating on Felix, when he would just pick himself back up and shrug. He feels that life is too short to hold a grudge, and as a result, some of his former bullies have become customers of his, now.

Bio: Felix has always been a curious person, learning from a young age how to take things apart, fix or improve them, and put them back together again. Starting with toasters and lamps, he gradually worked his way up to computers and other technological toys. When he realized that his parents weren't going to be able to fund his college admission, he did the responsible thing - he started selling his repair talents. He just called it Repairs To Go for the first few months, but one of his friends insisted that he rename it to Fix-It Felix as a reference to a recent movie, and his business soared as a result. Although his ads specifically offers pricing for computers, laptops, cell phones, and other high-tech devices, Felix is more than willing to fix or improve anything, from hot tubs to pianos, ceiling fans to vibrators, he can do it. And as a way to be even more helpful, even if you can't afford to pay him, he'll still fix whatever's broken and offer some sort of other method for paying him back.

Felix doesn't have much of a personal life. Between his college courses and the Fix-It work, he's barely got enough time to indulge in anything. But he's just fine with that - he's just as happy to meet people and help them deal with their problems. So don't be surprised if he doesn't know what the latest new TV shows and movies are... he's too busy for that.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Blinkin

Working on a Masters at 19? Did he start when he was 15?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

NileGoddess

Okay, so I have a bit of a backlog with characters. A full list of accepted players will be at the bottom of this post. If your character has been accepted, head to the OOC. I will be posting a character thread to store them all for quick reference.

Vanetias, things look better now that you've removed all size references, so James should be good to go.

Online agentleman, William looks better now. A little more consistent personality, so thank you for the edits.

Wisdom, as long as the focus is on Mary's bisexual preferences and not lesbian, she looks good too.

Kokaine, Karmen is perfect. Looks like you gave her a lot of thought!

Ebony, Lana also looks good. Nice to see some cultural diversity with you and Karmen.

Top Cat, Felix looks okay for the moment. Maybe adjust it to say that he works at a repair show instead of having opened one up. At that age, it's unlikely for young adults to be running their own business, unless it's something closer to freelancing. He is also very young to be working on his Master's. Either make him older that he would have 3-4 years of college undergrad, or put him in high school or early college.

I will work on my character and hope to have her up by no later than tomorrow, though I have some time to work on her now. Please note that this does not close applications. This game will remain ongoing with as many characters as we can fit into the setting. Currently, that limit has not been reached.

Characters so Far
David
Lance
William
Zeke
Alison
Mary
Karmen
Alanah
James
Felix (pending edits)

Top Cat

He had Advanced classes in high school that gave him credit toward his Bachelor's degree. He graduated high school at 17, completed the Bachelor's at 18, and is just now starting on the Master's.

Nile: If you'd prefer for him to be on his Bachelor's instead, I can adjust it. And yes, the job is essentially freelancing; he opened up a small shop so that people would know where to reach him.
O/O / Story Seeds

NileGoddess

Quote from: Top Cat on June 12, 2014, 04:58:15 PM
He had Advanced classes in high school that gave him credit toward his Bachelor's degree. He graduated high school at 17, completed the Bachelor's at 18, and is just now starting on the Master's.

Nile: If you'd prefer for him to be on his Bachelor's instead, I can adjust it. And yes, the job is essentially freelancing; he opened up a small shop so that people would know where to reach him.

Since that seems borderline prodigious, let's keep it a little more natural. He can be just starting his bachelor's, maybe a little early, but him working on his master's at such a young age really won't have much impact in the game. The whole shop thing really doesn't seem necessary, either. Him being more of a call-in type of business sounds like it would have a lot more potential for fun in the neighborhood.

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

NileGoddess

Better, Top Cat. Feel free to join the OOC whenever.

To other prospective players, this check will remain open, as will my inbox. Even though the game is starting to get underway, we will make ways for new players to join in the middle.

Name: Linda Dawson
Nickname: The Bitch
Husband/Career: Hank Dawson, VP of Mutual Finances Bank.
Upkeep: A bit of lip work, breast implants to bring her to add another D to her cup size. Otherwise, most of her physique was through a very fitness-oriented youth.
Sexual Preferences: Switch. Linda enjoys taking charge, using her pampered life style to be more aggressive under the sheets. She's hot and knows it, and knows she can use it to get what she wants. At the same time, she also likes to seduce enough just to get the ball rolling, then see where things go, especially if the sex is good. She doesn't let things like a public setting get in her way for a little foreplay or coitus, especially if it's discreet, and isn't shy about bringing another woman into the mix.
Secret Fetishes: Anal sex. She also enjoys getting tied down from time to time and treated a little roughly. She loves flaunting her body, and spends a lot of money on slutty clothes.
Appearance: Linda is a blue-eyed, black-haired seductress. She spent time in her youth as a fitness model, and remained very self-conscious about her image. Even years later, she still possesses a solid frame and an athlethic build, though it is steadily giving away to a few curves. A few years back, she underwent a bit of preventative maintenance to keep her assets fresh and her lips nice and full. She also has a few small tattoos leftover from her early days. She usually keeps her hair very short and pristine, and coupled with a daily coat of makeup and lipstick, can easily make herself appear at least a decade younger.
Personality: Linda Dawson is a woman who likes it when things go her way. She's rich and ambitious, even if all her money is actually her husband's. She's not opposed to spending most of it on herself, now that her two kids are grown up and in college and their respective line of work. As a result, she usually comes off as confident and relaxed, if not outright arrogant and spoiled at times. She's not above using manipulation or coercion to get what she wants, be it the latest designer fashion or sex (which her husband sorely lacks in). Games are her favorite, and she loves to play different angles for her entertainment. Her pampered marriage has made her very materialistic. It's not hard to win her over with tribute if she knows there's more to come.

Gossip comes naturally to her. She loves secrets and knowing personal details, especially if she can twist them and use them to make herself look and feel better.

NubianLegend

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 12, 2014, 06:44:04 PM
Better, Top Cat. Feel free to join the OOC whenever.

To other prospective players, this check will remain open, as will my inbox. Even though the game is starting to get underway, we will make ways for new players to join in the middle.

Name: Linda Dawson
Nickname: The Bitch
Husband/Career: Hank Dawson, VP of Mutual Finances Bank.
Upkeep: A bit of lip work, breast implants to bring her to add another D to her cup size. Otherwise, most of her physique was through a very fitness-oriented youth.
Sexual Preferences: Switch. Linda enjoys taking charge, using her pampered life style to be more aggressive under the sheets. She's hot and knows it, and knows she can use it to get what she wants. At the same time, she also likes to seduce enough just to get the ball rolling, then see where things go, especially if the sex is good. She doesn't let things like a public setting get in her way for a little foreplay or coitus, especially if it's discreet, and isn't shy about bringing another woman into the mix.
Secret Fetishes: Anal sex. She also enjoys getting tied down from time to time and treated a little roughly. She loves flaunting her body, and spends a lot of money on slutty clothes.
Appearance: Linda is a blue-eyed, black-haired seductress. She spent time in her youth as a fitness model, and remained very self-conscious about her image. Even years later, she still possesses a solid frame and an athlethic build, though it is steadily giving away to a few curves. A few years back, she underwent a bit of preventative maintenance to keep her assets fresh and her lips nice and full. She also has a few small tattoos leftover from her early days. She usually keeps her hair very short and pristine, and coupled with a daily coat of makeup and lipstick, can easily make herself appear at least a decade younger.
Personality: Linda Dawson is a woman who likes it when things go her way. She's rich and ambitious, even if all her money is actually her husband's. She's not opposed to spending most of it on herself, now that her two kids are grown up and in college and their respective line of work. As a result, she usually comes off as confident and relaxed, if not outright arrogant and spoiled at times. She's not above using manipulation or coercion to get what she wants, be it the latest designer fashion or sex (which her husband sorely lacks in). Games are her favorite, and she loves to play different angles for her entertainment. Her pampered marriage has made her very materialistic. It's not hard to win her over with tribute if she knows there's more to come.

Gossip comes naturally to her. She loves secrets and knowing personal details, especially if she can twist them and use them to make herself look and feel better.

I likey. She from porn? The character model that is.  I recognize Ava Devine from the front page but that's about it. I recognize some of the other characters used in this thread as well.  Something about using a really famous person is kinda awkward because it's hard to think of them outside of their celebrity role. Hey look it's michael jackson type of thing.

NileGoddess

Yes, she's in porn. Actress Shay Fox.

From the header images, Ava Devine is the one in glasses, Jenny McCarthy is the blonde, and Shay is the one on the right.

Kokaine

Quote from: NubianLegend on June 12, 2014, 07:25:51 PM
I likey. She from porn? The character model that is.  I recognize Ava Devine from the front page but that's about it. I recognize some of the other characters used in this thread as well.  Something about using a really famous person is kinda awkward because it's hard to think of them outside of their celebrity role. Hey look it's michael jackson type of thing.

Think of it the way you would if you were watching a movie. I don't think of the actresses and actors as themselves as I'm watching, though I may very well recognize them, I think of them as the character they are portraying. This really isn't that much different apart from the fact that you've gotta use your imagination a little bit. But then again, you'd have to do that regardless of what face is being used.

My O/Os

LordLuck

Hello there, Nile and all of you! I'm really interested in this one, and I'd like to apply this character up.

Name: Mark Benson
Studies/Part-time Job: While he have gotten on it early enough, Benson has been taking his time at his Bachelor's Degree in History, specializing in Military History and Public-Private relations through the centuries. Does enjoys his Hard Rock and Metal soundtracks, but is just an amateur musician. However, he has also a lot of concentration issues, meaning he gets rather easily distracted - he has been able to read and write many articles throughout his research, but actualy typing down his essay paper has been less than smooth. However, despite being passionate about his research, he does most his money by taking in small jobs as a computer technician - which he took some training during college, and other menial tasks, like mowing down the lawn, gardening, and pool tending.
Sexual Preferences: Leans more on the Dominant side once he finds he can trust his partner while enjoying any level of intimacies. Otherwise, sub but enjoying. Kinks include Anal, Oral, and enjoying his role in a Gangbang/Groupsex.
Secret Fetishes: Adultery. Specially if it grows evident, smirking at the husband's picture while he enjoy his unfaithful wife.
Appearance: Long-haired with a goatee just growing back to fill that which he had shaved earlier, his hair dark, eyes of a dark shade of green, opaque. Mark stands tall at 1.82m, but is built slender, elegant, with broad shoulders and an athletic frame, albeit with not as much muscle as could be desired. Strong arms, put powerful legs. 82kgs.
Personality: Cool and reserved while in the company of those not intimate to him, but easygoing and talkative when with familiar people. Likes to talk about a variety of subjects and appreciates academic discussions, albeit avoid conflict when noticing opposite opinions. Playful, sarcastic, enjoys making his jokes and finding women laughing with him whenever possible. A smile is always a turn on, and earns another from himself.
Mourning.

MrDisclosure

I actually hate doing this, but after giving it some more thought, I have to step back from this play - I have two more that are currently intensifying and would rather invest more in those.

Regardless, I'm hoping this takes off - and maybe I'll rejoin in the future.

Good luck,
MrD
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

NileGoddess

I understand, MrDisclosure, and thank you for budgeting your time by letting us know quickly.

Vanetias

Is it alright that I invite more people into the game?

Top Cat

One of my story-partners is interested in this, but wanted to know something before she jumped in: What sort of posting speed do you expect for this game? Once a week? 2 to 3 a week? Once a day?
O/O / Story Seeds

Blinkin

I think that it's safe to say...

anywhere from several times a day to one a year... ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

NileGoddess

LordLuck, I have not had time to sit down and look at your character yet. I will do so in the next few hours.

Vanetias, Top Cat, yes, please have them post their interest and profiles here. I will look them over and give them the same opportunity to join if they feel like they will be a good match for the game. Top Cat, in regards to the posting, I have no idea, as it will depend on other players and the current scene. It could be a post from someone once every few days to once every week. There will be posting limits in place to prevent scenes from dragging on too long or moving too fast as well.

LordLuck

Please take as much time as you'd need to do it confortably, Nile. :)
Mourning.

AdrianZef

What's the current balance between male and female characters? I may be interested, but I don't want to make things less balanced.
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

NileGoddess

Adrian, preferably we could use more milfs. The idea is that they are bountiful on Cougar Street.

NileGoddess

LordLuck, I'm not sure if the whole Rocker look would be suitable for the game, because that's the vibe I'm getting from him right now. Remember, this is an upper-class neighborhood, so pretty much everyone would have a very sheltered, privileged upbringing.

Marconi Drake

Name: Reed Watson
Studies/Part-time Job: Kinesiology major/ Works summers at his father’s landscaping company. Inexperienced and slightly shy, Reed generally needs some coaxing and prodding.
Sexual Preferences: Submissive/Switch
Secret Fetishes: Likes aggressive, assertive women. Light bondage. Sexual exhaustion. Risky places.
Appearance: An avid athlete both in high-school and at university, not to mention doing landscaping work all summer, means that Reed is fit an strong. He has green eyes and his dark hair usually lightens some with the amount of sun that he gets.
Personality: Reed’s family is a relatively new addition to the neighbourhood-- they moved here when Reed was 15 after his father’s landscaping company started to really take off. Soon it was specializing in ritzy homes and city contracts and the money was rolling in. The family moved to one of the more modest homes in the area (at least, as modest as they get around here.).

Reed didn't adjust to the move as well as the rest of his family -- his parents slipped into the new life pretty easily, and his baby sister was still young enough to make the transition from middle-class to high-class seamlessly. But for Reed, the switch from one life to the other was rougher. It was especially evident when Reed was in high school: he didn’t have the same interests as the other students. Or the same wealth, or experiences. On top of that, his father was always pushing Reed to work at the company; he didn’t want his son to become spoiled and soft like what he saw in the other families. As a result, Reed grew up into a quiet young man who went on only a handful of dates before he graduated. All that time working and studying, however, did serve him well when it came to applying to colleges. He just spent his first year at school out of state.

He’s back for the summer now, and that means back to work. He’s taken over many of the jobs for neighbours on the street now and is a common sight in the backyards and front lawns of Cougar Street. 

LordLuck

Nile, he would be more of a poser instead than a true, hardcore rocker. That's kinda the mood-set, yeah, but he is less of a trasher per se, more of a fan of stuff who is able to enjoy a more relaxed schedule due to his family's wealth.
Mourning.

Dick Hercules

Name: David Rosales
Studies/Part-time Job: Graduated from high school and now looking at several options in colleges that are set to offer him international sports scholarships due to his sporting prowess in amateur boxing, swimming and cross country events. Through his mother's connections he has managed to secure some small-time modelling work with a local retailer.
Sexual Preferences: Switch. Whilst he may be considered dominant whilst growing up and experimenting sexually with 'wet behind the ears' girls closer to his own age, David does have some submissive tendencies and this especially applies when in the presence of sexually aggressive or assertive older women. Perhaps this is due to his mother being a very loud, passionate and authoritative figure in his household, having separated from her husband and raised David on her own for the last since years, during which time she filed for divorce from the Mexican steel magnate and set up home in Cougar Street.
Secret Fetishes: Footplay, being tied and teased and giving oral pleasure are some of his more 'secretive' fetishes. Has a strong preference for women with curvaceous figures.
Appearance: Stands at five feet and eleven inches whilst his body is still developing and already beginning to broaden out into a more masculine build though for now he remains largely athletic and toned, his physique owing much to his regular sporting activities and competitions as well as the work he has begun to put in at the school gymnasium. His abdominals and the 'V' plate around his pelvic area in particular emphasise how fit and well-conditioned he is for one so young. He is beginning to develop strong muscle growth in his biceps, forearms, calves and thighs, though with his lack of body hair and clear, smooth complexion, he displays the signs of youth that cater to his actual age. The one part of him that is very advanced in terms of size would be his penis, an uncut slab of male meat that extends to eight inches in length and is very thick indeed. With his dark hair and blue eyes he's a very desirable young male who attracts plenty of female attention.
Personality: A typical teenage male he might not be, due to his privileged lifestyle. However, David does possess some character traits found in stereotypical young male adults, whose hormones and self-awareness had begun to take charge of his thoughts with more regularity, becoming more prevalent in his mind than his academic teachings in the last couple of school years. Popular and confident amongst his peers, if somewhat reserved having been raised by his mother's strict behavioural code, he has always been taught to act as a gentleman and show respect to his elders and superiors and so isn't as loud, obnoxious or craving of attention as some of his friends are. However, with his youth comes naivety and a penchant for intrigue, with him aching to explore his more adventurous side and experiment sexually. He has never had a proper girlfriend and instead has been on strings of dates, finding himself plenty of sexual experiences in the last couple of years, although he's never been one to brag about this. He wouldn't want a bad reputation or words of his promiscuity getting back to his hot-headed mother. 

I really hope you've got room for one more, although I will understand if there has been plenty of applications for the male character already. I just loved the idea so just had to post a profile.

NileGoddess

Quote from: LordLuck on June 14, 2014, 09:34:09 PM
Nile, he would be more of a poser instead than a true, hardcore rocker. That's kinda the mood-set, yeah, but he is less of a trasher per se, more of a fan of stuff who is able to enjoy a more relaxed schedule due to his family's wealth.

Still, the appearance and mentality just doesn't fit the setting.

Marconi, Reed looks better now, so head over to the OOC, find the character index in the resources section and post him in there.

Motivado, please see my PM.

The game will be starting soon, but until we get more milfs, I'm going to be holding off on accepting any male characters. The current balance is 5/6, which is going to stretch things thin.

Top Cat

I've got at least one female player/character who's still considering it; if she decides to take the plunge, she should show up sometime today. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

PhantomPistoleer

Is it possible to play a cuckold husband? o_O
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

NileGoddess

Phantom, the focus is on the Milfs and boys, so I will have to say no. The husband's are an afterthought here.