You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 26, 2021, 08:05:14 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for wholesome and fluffy roleplaying partners!  (Read 692 times)

Offline TenshiaTopic starter

• Lady
  • Threesomer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for wholesome and fluffy roleplaying partners!
« on: August 01, 2020, 10:58:50 pm »
Hi there! I’m in a fluffy mood at the moment so I’m looking for partners who I can write rps focused on family fluff with a mix of fantasy. No smut or romance, just family fluff. As for characters I will play, depending on the plot we come up with, she can be a child up to someone in their late teens.

Rules:
1. This is my important rule, please be patient with replies. I have other hobbies than rping, prone to procrastination and have really bad internet at the moment so replies will most likely be slow.

2. Like I said above, strictly no romance between our characters or incest, and smut is strictly not allowed. I will immediately stop the rp if you even suggest doing that, I just want family fluff.

3. I’m not really comfortable with playing older sibling characters so I will always play as the younger sister character.

4. As for writing length, please put some effort in it and send a detailed paragraph or more and I will do the same, however I’ll accept the occasional short replies since I understand it’s hard to think of a reply sometimes.

5. If you’re going to use someone’s art as a faceclaim , please give credit to the artist, and if you can’t do that then don’t use a faceclaim.

6. I prefer if this was done on Discord, Contact information cannot be posted in public boards - Staff

7. This is pretty optional but I can play as side characters however to make things fair, you have to play as side characters too. There won’t be a reply lenght requirement for side or background character unless it’s a scene that could develop the plot.

Please read my rules. I’m tired of rping with people who just comment and want to rp with me without bothering to read my rules.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 11:09:09 am by Oniya »

Offline IronEagle

• Lady
  • Threesomer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Looking for wholesome and fluffy roleplaying partners!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 10:16:31 pm »
If you're still interested, If I'm approved to use this site fully...I'd be interested. But I have to be Johnny. He's from Cobra Kai. Johnny Lawrence.