Search for an Active DM

Started by Saint Celestine, October 17, 2019, 11:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saint Celestine

Thank you for taking a look at this thread, I will try and keep this as concise as possible  :D The main trouble I have is not finding a DM, but one who is active enough to keep a campaign going, too often campaigns have started then, activity has dropped off to the point where it takes a month just to get through an NPC conversation. I understand RL issues get in the way, and I'm in a game where the DM has had to take a hiatus, which is fine by me if such a thing occurs. But I really do not want to start a campaign and within the first week replies have ground to a standstill.

What you can expect from me: I can have a sheet with a complete backstory setup fast. I'm active and I'm more than willing to put out my suggestions and let you know what I would like out of this RP, but again as you are the GM I'm fine with where the campaign takes us. Bad ends, character death and stuff is all fine by me.  I would like a fair bit of erotica involved in the campaign, but if its 10 straight days of just combat and puzzles, that is more than fine with me, I don't want to force anything.

Side Note: System wise I'm looking for Blades in the Dark , Pathfinder 1E, Dungeons and Dragons 5E

Synecdoche17

If you have a specific character you want to play, you should post them in spoiler block, both so any DM looking can decide whether they like the character, and so if the character inspires a thought/scenario/plot it increases their chances of answering you. "Hey, I want to play in a campaign of your design" and "Hey, I want to play *this character* in a campaign of your design" are two different propositions, after all.
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Saint Celestine

Quote from: Synecdoche17 on October 19, 2019, 06:18:28 PM
If you have a specific character you want to play, you should post them in spoiler block, both so any DM looking can decide whether they like the character, and so if the character inspires a thought/scenario/plot it increases their chances of answering you. "Hey, I want to play in a campaign of your design" and "Hey, I want to play *this character* in a campaign of your design" are two different propositions, after all.

Thanks I will use that

Pagus

Holo, I am a tad interested in this. I think it would benefit us both, since I've never Gm'd before on E, I thought it would be a good time to get into the reigns of it. I do have experience in Gm-ing from other sites, and Fantasy is my forte.

I am not super familiar with 5th Edition, but I am with 3.5, Pathfinder 1st, & Pathfinder 2nd Edition. With a little research I can catch up.

What do you think? I am up for some plot discussion on this, just let me know?

Saint Celestine