Bible Black RP (System)

Started by godfang, October 15, 2013, 07:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

Made a couple changes to my list of possible characters, based on the other characters I'm seeing so far. At first I thought playing a Pietas character wouldn't be any fun, but... I'm starting to think I was wrong... xD

Laughing Hyena

Liek the goo girl being a member of saturn. She'd go great with the harem. And christ theres almost zero full female characters so this is going to be quite chaste for me. ^_^ Still everything can be changed with the supernatural elements so yay?

godfang

wow, it's pretty much an all futa cast..that's not what i expected (but then again considering we're basing it on bible black, i guess i shouldn't be surprised).

I'll provide some full female characters

RubySlippers

Actually I will change to a female character, I decided its more my style,

godfang

@ruby: Great! I will also provide male characters for her to enjoy then ;)

Btw, Character Database is up.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187776.msg9063404#msg9063404

Videospirit

Is this really non consensual human?

And the NPCS, they're multiplying! Let's see who we have so far, sexy sexually frustrated teacher, haggard insecure listless submissive teacher, and picky slut who needs to be disciplined.

Nothing Amy has to be too concerned about... probably.

Laughing Hyena

RubySlippers

Posted she moved over to Mars House and is athletically inclined as in order the student and that fails manhandle the student and be harder on him or her. Likely she would send you to Mars House for after school suspension if she has to get physical.  ;D

Datawych

Character Name: Venethrax, goes by Ven
Orientation: Pansexual
House: Nothum
Portrait

Virtue: 2
Desire: 4

Allure: 3
Gossip: 5
Manipulative: 1
Sweet Talk: 2
Vamp/Pose: 3

Force: 5
Athletics: 2 (Swimming)
Endure: 6
Restrain: 3
Size: 6

Study: 2
Investigate: 3
Machines: 1
Occult: 2
Subject: 3 (Chemistry)

Threat: 3
Chastise: 2
Dirty Talk: 5
Influence: 2
Wealth: 4

Elusive: 3
Sneak: 3
Infiltrate: 4
Subterfuge: 2
Slip Away: 3

Fetishes
+Sophistication, +Huge Cocks, ++Orgasm Denial (sub), ++Discipline (sub), ++Anal (sub)

Merits: Jelly Form (12 - 2 Nothum), Aquatic [Breathes through skin] (1), Venom [Euphoria caused by extended skin contact] (1), Fit (2)

Flaws: Denial [Discipline (sub)] (1), Denial [Orgasm Denial (sub)] (1), Dignity (3), Polite (1), Switch (2)

Figure: Changeable

• Standard form: 5'6", swimmer's physique, huge breasts, with a bubble butt that doesn't belong on a swimmer.
  • Aquatic form: An approximately human-sized mass of amorphous slime
  • Athletic form: 6'0", fitness model's physique, big breasts
  • Bimbo form: 5'0", slender physique, huge breasts, thick, juicy hips
Equipment: TBD

godfang

@datawych: she has a human form right?

RubySlippers

Yes jut shifts around, I need Pluto to create a giant jello mold for her.  ;D

Datawych

Quote from: godfang on October 16, 2013, 09:01:43 PM
@datawych: she has a human form right?
Do you mean a human-shaped form or an actual non-jelly human form?

Laughing Hyena

Why not have Saturn do that for ya? ^_^

Magic could help her more easily control it yes?

RubySlippers

Only if she is naughty in school.

Yukina

(Revised Sheet)

Character Name: Suzume Miyazaki

Orientation: Lesbian
House: Unhoused
Virtue: 4
Desire: 2
Allure: 1
Gossip: 1
Manipulative: 1
Sweet Talk: 1
Vamp/Pose: 2
Force: 2
Athletics: 1
Endure: 1
Restrain: 1
Size: 1 (height), 1 (build), 3 (breasts)
Study: 6
Investigate: 6
Machines: 7
Occult: 1
Subject: 6 (Design & Technology)
Threat: 1
Chastise: 1
Dirty Talk: 1
Influence: 1
Wealth: 2
Elusive: 5
Sneak:5
Infiltrate: 6
Subterfuge: 1
Slip Away: 5

Fetishes: + Brains, ++ Lesbian, + Romance, +Older Woman, ++ Discipline

Merits: Mad Scientist (6), Eureka (6), Looks Great In Glasses (2), Adorable (5)

Flaws: Unlucky (2), Polite (1)

Figure: Lithe, 5'2", Absurd Breasts

Equipment: Tools, Components, Glasses

Datawych

Yukina

Laughing Hyena

Hmm.... Not sure if I made my own token male distinct enough.

Datawych

I was planning on Ven having several human forms that she takes, but she's that semi-translucent blue in all forms. Her body has enough surface tension/viscosity so that remaining human-shaped isn't a problem, but she can move like a liquid if she desires.

RubySlippers

Muse

Um...  I was going to play a guy, but if we only have one other girl--aka, everyone else is a guy or a futa--I should play a gal.  ^_^;; 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Laughing Hyena

I wondered if I lost sight of the concept. A student that can trace ancestry back to warlocks and uses both information and magic as his means to stand above the masses. A mysterious man whom can use words to woo and magic to aid in pleasure.

godfang

the thing is, while supernatural things do exist in this setting, they do not walk around openly. Magic is very much still a mysterious and unknown thing for the public in the bible black universe, hence a slimegirl walking around in the open would not fit the setting unless she can look like a normal human.

Datawych

Sorry, I had assumed that we were just using the normal Rapture Academy setting. Wouldn't the different houses be sort of inappropriate, then? If there're several houses that are based on the supernatural... Seems kinda confusing to me, I guess.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 16, 2013, 09:55:19 PM
I wondered if I lost sight of the concept. A student that can trace ancestry back to warlocks and uses both information and magic as his means to stand above the masses. A mysterious man whom can use words to woo and magic to aid in pleasure.

Anyone getting this vibe from my character or is something wrong with him concept wise?