Interest Check: Marvel Final Fantasy Crossover

Started by Aragem, January 11, 2012, 11:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Okay, I will provide more details later.  But I have in my mind for a special sort of RP experience.  This isn't really an RP, no one will take on a sole character and interact with others, but more like a written epic among a small group of writers.  Also, what's different is that I want to incorporate pics into the story, so it it feels sorta kinda like a comic.  I like using the GIMP picture editing software which is FREE!!!!!!  And works just as wonderful as any picture editing software. 

Since this story will focus on writing, I will be particular about who I take on board.  If you are interested, go ahead and post your interest and questions here on this thread.  Also, I will be providing more information later, but right now I want to see who is interested.

* I know there are some editing errors in the image.  Still working my way around GIMP right now, but hopefully, I'll fix the errors later on. 

This is "mostly" going to a cross over between Final Fantasy 13 and the Marvel Universe.  I use mostly loosely because though we'll be taking the Final Fantasy 13 story of fal'cie and l'cie and tweaking it a little.  There will be other Final Fantasy characters involved, but their backgrounds will be changed to fit them into the story. 

The only canon that isn't going to be tweaked or changed that much will be Marvel universe.  I hope to incorporate the Avengers, X-men, and Spiderman into this story.  Now of which universes, eras, saga, will be used, here is my answer to that.  I want to keep the Marvel Universe simple: 

1.  Peter Parker aka Spiderman is in high school.  So far, none of his love ones know his secret identity as Spiderman and he works for the news paper as a photographer. 

2.  I would like to use the Avengers from the tv show, World's Mightiest Heroes the Avengers.  This consists of Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Wasp, Ant Man/Giant Man, Black Panther, Hawkeye, and Captain America. 

3.  As for X-Men, I would like to get Wolverine involved in this.  Other X-Men will make appearances, but as for the events of whats happen, Wolverine will be involved.

4.  And lastly, Deadpool gets dragged into it as well.  :D

I will add more information later.  I have to sleep.  Work tomorrow.

Aragem