Final Fantasy [4th Edition - Rem] [System RPG] [Extreme Groups] [Interest Check]

Started by Malkavian, April 12, 2019, 09:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revelation

I'm feeling Warrior/Adept for either a holy knight or maybe a holy dragoon concept.

Alias

respectfully, I should pull my interest back, nothing personal, but i just started three new solos, and my slate is all full up. loves to all, and best of luck!! enjoy!

Angie

Since a lot of people seen to wanna play fighters, I'll roll Black Mage plus something for the arcane backup. Plus I like my mages anyway-Terra remains my favorite character in all of Final Fantasy ti the point my FF14 lady is named for her.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

PurpleJesus

Quote from: Malkavian on April 23, 2019, 05:13:15 PM
That's good. As a reminder, I will be taking elements of popular entries in the series, not mimicking them whole-sale.

For clarities sake, can everyone who is still interested post here with their desired concepts, Jobs, etc? Then I have all the information in one place.
My character concept was a Fighter-Berserker. A mostly benevolent heroic character with a suppressed  chaotic violent personality.

CyrodilicBrandy

I don't mind filling in missing needed roles if necessary. White Mage or similar.

slowmojoe

It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do.

Doomglazer

I'm intrested in this and would play a black mage/wizard for the extra oomph
FF 7 12 and 6 in that order

Malkavian

I've been working on story ideas for this. IF I get it finished off and have the time to commit, I'll get an official post done.

RobyntheWitch

As this thread isn't locked, are you still by chance open to more players?

Malkavian

So I'm considering picking this campaign back up in the future: 4th Edition Remastered rules, original world, etc.

I'll elaborate on plans further down the line, but it's worth revitalizing the thread to gauge interest.

c0i9z

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

BadSister

Malkavian

Quote from: BadSister on February 03, 2020, 01:24:14 PM
I'd be interested in this or the game of thrones one.

Would definitely be Final Fantasy rather than Game of Thrones.

Marie Reynolds

Hmm I would like  to   announce my interest.

Favorite titles:
Tactics
FF14 a realm reborn
ff9
ff8(Mostly  the world and supporting cast)

cries  for  no red mage love in the books

Malkavian

Much more likely to do something homebrew. Working on the world notes now at home, and then I'll begin recruiting in earnest.

Malkavian

Okay, so update!

I'm currently working through the new version of the rulebook (4th - Remastered); once I'm comfortable I'll be setting up threads for world notes; then, finally, I'll open recruitment properly and get players chosen and characters made.

As a basic framework, it'll likely be a story that draws inspiration from all the ones before it: there'll be an Empire, kingdoms, eidolons, knights, theatre groups, magic, shadowy organisations, moogles, chocobos, etc. I'll go into more detail once I've finished the rulebook read through and had time to prepare a framework.

Malkavian

Okay, some bad news and some good news (perhaps):

Bad News: I'm going to have to withdraw from starting this game up. I misjudged how much free time I'd have with my new job: it's one thing to come up with a game and story, and another entirely to design a world, learn a new system, AND come up with a story. Sorry to the false start up.

Good News: I am considering starting up a Dragon Age RPG in Final Fantasy's place. If I do go ahead with it, I'll get a new thread started up for recruitment.