The Princess requires.... (F sub seeking M dom)

Started by PrincessRyleigh, June 19, 2011, 03:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessRyleigh

Hi there! I'm Ryleigh, or Rye for short. I'm relatively new to the E scene, but I love it here! Here's a sample of my O/O's for ya: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=25219

And here's a few ideas I'm interested in exploring:

Skating on Thin Ice
Sadie, a young and talented ice-skater, is discovered at a local competition in her small hometown by an accomplished trainer. He manages to convince Sadie and her family to allow her to move with him to the big, scary city for further instruction. Sadie’s coach is strict, controlling every aspect of her life, beyond just her training. She begins to resent his control over her, and rebels against him by ditching practice and spending nights out clubbing. When he catches up with her, he determines to set her straight, no matter what it takes. Along the way, they both consider admitting their romantic feelings for each other. Dom/sub

Not Who She Thinks
~Taken~
Cooper is a Domme. She knows she is, despite what everyone else seems to think. She waitresses and occasionally dances at a BDSM club, claiming to be completely and only Domme, even as her co-workers object. When a stranger starts appearing, asking only for her, Cooper finds herself falling for him despite his obvious Dom status. Will he convince Cooper to finally admit to herself that maybe her inner emotions are purely submissive?

Obviously, my main interest is Dom/sub, but if none of my above ideas please you, feel free to PM me with some of your own. I guess that's all for now! Oh! No, wait. I love the show Firefly. If anyone’s interested in maybe doing some sort of fandom, let me know. :)
~Ryleigh