TAKEN==Big city girl...in a small town [MxF, light]

Started by Ket, March 05, 2017, 10:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ket

Devon grew up in Manhattan and still lived there. She loved the city. The constant movement, the throngs of people, the ethnic neighborhoods, the ability to always find something new to do. The culture never ceased to amaze her. And her most favorite thing was that she could order pretty much any sort of food she desired at anytime of the day or night and have it delivered. Her personality and style fit in well with the city.

She worked for a subscription box company that focused on showcasing make-up and skin care products to it's subscribers. In charge of the inventory department, her job involved the logistics of insuring there was enough product delivered to their warehouse by companies to ensure they could fill all the monthly subscriptions, as well as having some extra for new orders, but without having too much extra on hand to have to sell off later. It could be a nightmare at times, coordinating order projections with amounts of product suppliers had on hand and their ability to deliver in time for the boxes to be packed and shipped. Devon loved it though, thrived on the fast-pace and stress of doing her job correctly.

Yet even though she and her team were regularly consistent in their performance, the warehouse was a different story. There was often problems with correctly tracking inventory, getting shipments out on time, and keeping employee turnover at an acceptable rate. So her company made the decision to send her to the warehouse to manage it and get it back on track where it needed to be, for at least the next six months.

Now she's in small town Idaho, completely out of her element. There was no bright lights, no noisy crowds of people, seemingly no culture. And definitely no takeout available anytime of the day or night.

I'm looking for a partner to play a male character for a semi-slow develop relationship with a little bit of romance. A character who can show Devon that there really is culture and things to do in this small town, things that would rival the big city where she is from. My idea is for them to initially meet in a bar one evening, where she is downing her sorrows at being assigned to warehouse in a few beers. From there, I'm open as to what happens.

If you're interested, you know where to find me!

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.