Paris Hilton for president?

Started by Apple of Eris, August 06, 2008, 02:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apple of Eris

Paris Hilton's response to the McCain ad comparing Obama to her.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/vp/26045520#26045520

I wet msyelf I was laughing so hard. Go Paris!
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Trieste

Ahahahaha! "I'll see you at the debates, bitches"

Priceless. That is awesome.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

Le RandomBloke

*Unfails this*

I like it, actually.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Sabby

You like the idea of having this wonderful example of stupidity as your leader?

The day Paris Hilton gets even a measure of political power is the day my faith in humanity gets all but crushed.

Trieste

It's a joke. Paris is known for being stupid, and would never get elected for prez - especially since most of her fanbase isn't old enough to vote, and the rest is probably too stupid to figure out how to do so if they are. That's why it's funny. :P

James

Quote from: Sabbat on August 06, 2008, 10:03:24 PM
The day Paris Hilton gets even a measure of political power is the day my faith in humanity gets all but crushed.

You have faith in humanity? In spite of the fact that we idly sit by and watch thousands of people die on a daily basis?

Well, that's an optimistic faith.

I'll tell you this much, judging by the way the world has been run these past years, I'll give the post to Paris Hilton.

Sabby

Haha, I'm aware its a joke Tweest :)

Le RandomBloke

The fact that it's always the men who get all serious in comedy threads disturb me greatly.

No offense to the ladies ofcourse!

BUT SRSLY

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Sabby

I am not serious XD was just stating if anything like that happened for reals I'd be, sadly, not too surprised.

Trieste

Le RandomBloke

Quote from: Sabbat on August 06, 2008, 10:21:16 PM
I am not serious XD was just stating if anything like that happened for reals I'd be, sadly, not too surprised.

Hi, I'm Belgian. MU HA HA HA, PRESIDENTS! <.<       >.>

James

Quote from: RandomBloke on August 06, 2008, 10:19:15 PM
The fact that it's always the men who get all serious in comedy threads disturb me greatly.

This is a lie, I have seen MusicNeverDies become serious in a comedy thread. <.<

RubySlippers

Like I said we could do far worse look at what is running like the white haired old guy?  ;D

Sabby

Old enough to remember when dancing was a sin ;D that clip of Yoda was priceless.

The Overlord

Actually I may have to reassess her skill as an actress. Once she started quoting solutions to energy conservation, offshore drilling and alternative energy, just for a moment, however briefly, I was nearly convinced she was intelligent.

Poor Paris, she's really only good for one kind of drilling, but then she goes into that 'that's hot' thing and regresses to about 14 years old, then I'm left with this really awkward Nabokov moment that I have to rapidly push out of my head.  :-X

Sabby

She tried to trademark the word 'hot' its a shame she didn't succeed...

Psi

Well at least we know the public decency laws will change.....

Trieste

Quote from: The Overlord on August 06, 2008, 11:29:47 PM
Actually I may have to reassess her skill as an actress. Once she started quoting solutions to energy conservation, offshore drilling and alternative energy, just for a moment, however briefly, I was nearly convinced she was intelligent.

I know, seriously. She was a little wooden, but then again, Bush seemed to view teleprompters as the enemy in 2000, and worthy of a staring contest while doing his best impression of a gorilla.

Scared me a little. :P

Bliss

Quote from: RandomBloke on August 06, 2008, 10:19:15 PM

No offense to the ladies ofcourse!

BUT SRSLY

omg you say we have senses of humor I am SO offended as;dlfkahlgjk!!!!!!!!!!!

....*koff* Pardon.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Le RandomBloke

Quote from: Trieste on August 07, 2008, 10:09:29 AM
Bush seemed to view teleprompters as the enemy in 2000, and worthy of a staring contest while doing his best impression of a gorilla.

Scared me a little. :P

He was humorous! <3

Apple of Eris

This makes it even more amusing, plus he fact I agree, it is a very reasonable plan...

http://www.newsweek.com/id/151256?GT1=43002
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking