Daughter Swap - seeking daughters and fathers (Recruitment Thread)

Started by MasterEric6, November 10, 2017, 06:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HannibalBarca

Okay, actually forgot about this over the Thanksgiving week, but I'm in the process of making my character now.  I'll get him up, and we can figure out relationships after that.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

HannibalBarca

Lucas Perrentine

M/F: Male

Father/Daughter Of: TBD

Incest y/n: yes

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Confident and contemplative.  Lucas has a tendency to delay responding to questions, as he likes to consider his options.  He's a thinker, but also possessed of the willpower to maintain three restaurants, keep himself in excellent physical condition, and spend a decent amount of time traveling, often in his own plane, as he has a pilot's license.  He sexually dominant, something of a chauvinist, but similarly tends to treat women with more than a touch of chivalry.  It wouldn't be too far off-base to call him old-fashioned when it comes to relationships.

Career/Job/Year in School: Restaurant Owner.  All three lean towards higher-end clientele, but they're not exclusive.

Group Member How Long: TBD

Character's O/O's: Ons:  well-dressed women (this spans a broad category of a variety of clothes), girls his daughter's age, intelligence  Offs: non-submissive women

Characters Limits: bodily fluids/excrement, gore

Connections to other characters: TBD

Backstory: Lucas' parents emigrated from the UK when he was an infant, settling in Seattle while they raised him.  They were a successful middle class family, but Lucas as a boy and young man tended to enjoy mythology and tales of olden days, which he saw with a decidedly romanticized image.  As he matured, he met and married a young woman from a well-to-do family, and with their combined income managed to create a modest chain of restaurants.  They had one daughter during all of this, but the couples' mutual type-A personalities clashed, and they divorced several years later.  The business was split, and Lucas retained three of the sites, which he went about renovating in order to give himself a fresh start.  More TBD...

Additional Pictures

Modify message
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Dashenka

Is this still going? Started already? Is the character list at the first page still up to date?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Doomblade403xxx

Not even sure what is going on with this right now...

Lynnie

No clue, what's happening. I hope to get started soon

The Lovely Tsaritsa

It hasn't started yet. I don't know, what goes on with this either.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Dashenka on November 29, 2017, 02:52:47 AM
Is this still going? Started already? Is the character list at the first page still up to date?

Is this still going? Yes it is.

Started already? No it hasn't started yet but the invitations have been sent out now. There is still time to join as first we will have pre-party RP which could be skipped. We have one approved father (Aiden) who had his daughter drop out and is in need of a new daughter. We could even allow someone to show up late to the party up to a reasonable point. In addition one could become approved and join in at the next party as well. (This is probably more then you wanted to know but I put it up for all to see)

Is the character list up to date? It is now and was pretty close when you posted. Although if someone has lost interest and not told me that wouldn't be reflected here. So if you are interested in one of the potential dads give them a PM.

MasterEric6

Sorry I've been slow to update. I've had some issues come up.

Dashenka

Wouldn't mind at all pairing up with Aiden :)

Chreestafer

Still here also :) and I know my "daughter" is also. Just waiting to start :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

HannibalBarca

Looks like we are short a daughter or two.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Dashenka

I'll drop my daughter character in today.

Doomblade403xxx

I think we might need to get a bit of a handle on whom is and isn't here anymore.

Chreestafer

Is the "invitation" thread the main thread? Will there be a main thread?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lynnie

Finally moved my daughter to the approved thread. How do we begin?

Aiden

Dashenka

MasterEric6

Quote from: Chreestafer on December 01, 2017, 02:20:07 PM
Is the "invitation" thread the main thread? Will there be a main thread?

No we will just have different characters homes.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Lynnie on December 01, 2017, 02:50:53 PM

You make your characters home and then you can start the pre-party RP when you are ready.

I should be ready to start mine tomorrow with luck.

Lynnie

Alrighty ^^ I will chat with Abby's daddy and see about making the house!

MasterEric6

Lynnie

Thank you. I will add them to my bookmarks today!

MasterEric6

Quote from: Lynnie on December 01, 2017, 02:50:53 PM

You should wait on this until she has a father. The approved thread is a list of who is ready to play.

Lynnie

Oh I had someone volunteer to be the dad for her but I don't know if he was approved yet

MasterEric6

Quote from: Lynnie on December 03, 2017, 07:28:34 AM
Oh I had someone volunteer to be the dad for her but I don't know if he was approved yet

If his character sheet is up on this thread, filled out and no one has objected to it then it's good to go. If you two are paired up then please update the father line. Then I can update the list of families.

The Q&A at the beginning of this thread has been updated. If anyone has any questions to add to it let me know.