Daughter Swap - seeking daughters and fathers (Recruitment Thread)

Started by MasterEric6, November 10, 2017, 06:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Quote from: MasterEric6 on November 14, 2017, 08:07:37 PM
The Approved Character Sheet Thread is up. The thread is a bit of a work in progress at the moment. Once I'm finished working on the character sheet thread I'll start on the OOC thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278235.msg13674270#msg13674270

Also this link is was added to the links section at the beginning of this thread.

Please read rules before posting character sheets.

So does this mean all are approved?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

MasterEric6

Quote from: Chreestafer on November 15, 2017, 06:43:49 AM
So does this mean all are approved?

Daughter Swap Approved Character Sheets Rules

Post all finished and approved character sheets here.

For the purpose of this RP that means...
-Filled out fully including face claims.
-Fathers and daughters that are matched up only.
-Not in a work in progress state.
-Make sure your father/daughter backgrounds mesh up.
-No one has had issues voiced about your character.

That's from the first post in that thread. It's sort of a self/group approval process as long as you can follow all the rules.

Doomblade403xxx

As an aside in the SAME forum you chose there is another daughter swap thread with the same name. Might I suggest renaming it Daughter Swap Club? I think that game is dead, but I saw Daughter Swap IC with 9 posts and thought the game started without everyone on board.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Doomblade403xxx on November 15, 2017, 09:09:36 AM
As an aside in the SAME forum you chose there is another daughter swap thread with the same name. Might I suggest renaming it Daughter Swap Club? I think that game is dead, but I saw Daughter Swap IC with 9 posts and thought the game started without everyone on board.

What do you guys think is "Daughter Swap" (our RP) to close to "The Daughter Swap" (the other RP)? If so good suggestions for names.

Sara Nilsson

its kinda close. Ill be honest i didn't notice but i didn't look at other stories

MasterEric6

OOC thread is up but a work in progress

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278274.msg13675691#msg13675691

Note posting in the OOC thread is for approved characters only (see approved character thread).

Chreestafer

Quote from: MasterEric6 on November 15, 2017, 06:48:19 AM

Daughter Swap Approved Character Sheets Rules

Post all finished and approved character sheets here.

For the purpose of this RP that means...
-Filled out fully including face claims.
-Fathers and daughters that are matched up only.
-Not in a work in progress state.
-Make sure your father/daughter backgrounds mesh up.
-No one has had issues voiced about your character.

That's from the first post in that thread. It's sort of a self/group approval process as long as you can follow all the rules.

I see I see :)

I'll have my CS up after work and properly edited.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kaia

I actually did notice it.  I thought I had missed it starting lol

How about Daughter Swap Party?  Swapping Daughters? 

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

MasterEric6

Any other thoughts on the RP name? It looks like we will need to change it so mostly thinking about which name here.

mia h

As the other game has been dead for months so it's not as if we'd wandering into their turf even accidentally, so I'm not sure I see the need for the name change.

But of the 5 completed female CS' 3 are full on redheads, 1 is almost a redhead and then there's 1 that definitely isn't a redhead. Make it the Redhead Club and alter the 1 non-red  ;D
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

MasterEric6

Quote from: mia h on November 17, 2017, 07:59:48 AM
As the other game has been dead for months so it's not as if we'd wandering into their turf even accidentally, so I'm not sure I see the need for the name change.

But of the 5 completed female CS' 3 are full on redheads, 1 is almost a redhead and then there's 1 that definitely isn't a redhead. Make it the Redhead Club and alter the 1 non-red  ;D

OK so where getting mixed ideas on the name change.

Yes we are definitely heavy on redheads but I'm hoping we get more daughters to come play in our party. Those girls may or may not be redheads.

mia h

It was meant to be slightly tongue in cheek, but no reason why the female face claims couldn't be limited to redheads as long as everyone is comfortable with it.

Doomglazer

Aaron Mach

M/F: M

StepFather Of: Abigail Williams

Incest y/n:Y

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:Straight

Personality: Aaron is an easy to go guy but when it comes to work he takes thinghs very seriously. He also likes luxury and doesnt feel bad when he spends alot of cash on a new watch. He worked hard for it so he deserves it. He likes woman all kind and all sort but he has a weak spot for the younger girls. He is also always well dressed most of the time youll find him in a suit. Hand tailored to his body.

Career/Job/Year in School:He is a Lawyer

Group Member How Long:He just moved into to town so he is new to the group

Character's O/O's: He loves sexy lingerie, breasts and nipples he just addores them he is also a sucker fo some good anal play

Characters Limits:Anything nasty, bathroom stuff, inflicting too much pain, verbal abuse.

Connections to other characters:None since he is new to town, and his daughter goes to the same school as most of the other girls

Backstory: Aaron is a hardworking lawyer who just got promoted to work at the main branch of the Law firm he works for. He is a single dad but alsways had a good relationship with his daughter. The long hours he had to work he made up with shopping trips. Since he was good at what he did he could spend alot of money on her to keep her happy. But he always liked younger woman and got turned on when he sees his daughter running around in nothing more then an oversized tshirt and her hard nipples showing.

Caela

Quote from: mia h on November 17, 2017, 08:41:21 AM
It was meant to be slightly tongue in cheek, but no reason why the female face claims couldn't be limited to redheads as long as everyone is comfortable with it.

Redheads unite!

Kidding.

If the other game is old enough I don't see any need to change up the name. As long as it's not still active it shouldn't be a problem.

mia h

Quote from: Caela on November 17, 2017, 05:24:46 PM
Redheads unite!
or "Redheads Untied!", wait that's a whole other game  ;D

edit:
*gets very tempted to swap out CS images for a red head*

Caela

Quote from: mia h on November 18, 2017, 01:27:03 AM
or "Redheads Untied!", wait that's a whole other game  ;D

edit:
*gets very tempted to swap out CS images for a red head*

Dria would rather be tied than UNtied!!

Hehehehe...you can never go wrong with a redhead! Though your current face claim is quite lovely in her own right.

VermilionPrincess

Does it count if the player is a redhead?

MasterEric6

One of the parties could be themed redheads. All the non-redheads would have to dye their hair or wear a wig.

Caela

Quote from: MasterEric6 on November 18, 2017, 10:49:23 AM
One of the parties could be themed redheads. All the non-redheads would have to dye their hair or wear a wig.

Dria would so be down to help the non-redheads dye their hair! It could be a whole girls night thing!

Lynnie

I so wasn't playing on getting interested in another group game but this one completely caught my interest.

Are any more daughters needed/wanted?

Kaia

Hi Lynnie!  Always room for a Lynnie.

Um, I might be wrong, but I think we're kind of even.  Some dads are taking more than one daughter.  My character is one of two sisters.

Lynnie

Oh! Hmm, unless someone else wants a second daughter I may have to wait.

Kaia

We haven't started, so feel free to submit someone!  I believe there's three dads completely not taken

Lynnie

Then I shall start writing up my pretty little girl

Lynnie

Abigail Williams(Last name can change if a dad steps up)

M/F: F

Step-Daughter Of: Aaron March

Incest y/n: Nope; step dads are always welcome though

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Abigail was always a social outcast, she had a good friend who wouldn't really talk to her during the school days for fear of being outcasted but outside of school they were as thick as thieves. Her bubbly, sweet, yet shy personality made her fun to hang out with but her weird likes made her strange. She for one enjoyed cosplaying, dressing up as characters from animes, tv shows, comic books, and sometimes as characters from books. She was funny, and enjoyed hanging out with her friend.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior

Group Member How Long: First time

Character's O/O's: Anything to do with her breasts, anal, vaginal sex, rough sex, hair pulling, face slapping choking, are all some of her favorite things.

Characters Limits: No to incest, Bathroom stuff, blood, abuse, spitting.

Connections to other characters: Been to school with them but just started to become friends.

Backstory: Abigail grew up in this town but was outcast-ed for a long time because she was overweight, had bad acne, and didn't know how to make herself look good. Puberty hit and suddenly weight was no longer an issue, her acne cleared up, and thanks to the internet she learned how to do her make up and her hair. Becoming one of the popular girls was a dream come true but she didn't know that this first sleep over will be a night to remember.

Additional Pictures