Seeking domination or fantasy RP (M seeking F/T) Updated 16DEC22

Started by Xander19, June 10, 2012, 03:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xander19

I have been away for longer than I would like, but I am looking to dive back into it.

Welcome all, I am looking for new roleplays. I like to play anywhere from mild to wild. I am hoping to find a more extreme partner for play though. I greatly enjoy kink and fetish play. I would also be interested in something long-term with more plot and story. If it gets rough, I do like to fight back, so don't think I will make it easy for you. I'm very open and looking for partners with ideas to share as well. Lately, I have been craving to play opposite a partner who is bigger and older. In a role-play, I don't really have any limits, save for killing me off early and throwing away a good thing.

I try to be as active as I can, and I would hope you would do the same. Definitely up for chatting once we start to keep things going, clean it up a bit, or just to check-in.

Possible pairings:
Anthro or human*/futa
Anthro or human*/supernatural being (demon, tiefling, vampire, werewolf, shapeshifter, witch, anthro)
Soldier*(any time period)/ enemy or civilian captor
Shapeshifter*/ human
Shy guy*/ cruel girl
Slave boy*/ princess, queen, knight, or soldier
Vagrant boy (either homeless or traveling)*/ sadistic police officer
Young man*/ crone
Anthro or human*/medical professional

(*my character)

Vague plot teasers:
-Picked up at a bar or just outside, way too drunk, only to be abused
-Separated from my military unit and tricked by you into a ruthless interrogation
-Sleeping in my car because I am too cheap to pay for a hotel and running into the wrong cop
-Shy kid getting grabbed by the group of popular girls to be picked on slowly turning into torture.
-A young man is wrongfully locked up in a mental hospital and is tormented by the staff. Either nun, medical, or both (thank you American Horror Story Asylum)
-I love the idea of being supernatural but trying to hide in the human world and being caught
-A young man who is slacking or having issues, and someone thinks he isn't living up to his potential. She decides to give him a push
-A young man who is abused by an older, bigger woman in a position of authority
-A sadistic and cunning therapist, nurse, medic, or doctor who takes advantage of and corrupts a vulnerable patient
-Forced age regression
-Sports star that is submissive or being blackmailed behind the scenes

Fandoms:
Bleach
Buffy
Resident Evil
Pokemon
Star Wars
Destiny
Diablo

I do not mind doing original or canon characters. I will say that most of the cannon characters I would want at least one of us to play are more minor characters to allow for more flexibility in the storylines.

Fetishes:
Power exchange
Pegging
Bondage
Humiliation
Cuckolding
Chastity
Oral
Anal
Creampie eating
Rimming
Puppy play
Age play
Watersports
And more

Not everything needs to be included in each story, but these are some options. I know not all of these are everyone's cup of tea.

*Sadistic Captain Unohana*
After reading about Captain Unohana's history, I have been craving to play opposite her. I have had many ideas on how to play it out. My top two are a cadet who is not living up to his potential and can't get into any other squad and goes, as a class or by himself, to the squad for training, or a human (maybe a soldier) who goes to sleep in the human world and wakes up on the grounds of the fourth squad. Both are very flexible.

The opening from one of my role plays:

Xander woke up in his tent and stretched out, yawning deeply. Looking around the sparse tent, he knew he couldn't live like this forever. It had already been too long since he had a real home. Xander isn't what you would call, normal. His mother had been bitten by a wolf while she was pregnant with him. There were rumors that it was a werewolf, but his mother never changed, so everyone just forgot about it. It wasn't until Xander hit puberty that they were forced to remember. He had gone to bed like any other night, but suddenly his whole body was racked with horrible pain. He cried out and much to the horror of his parents, who came bursting into his room, he began to change. His ears slid up his head and grew to those of a wolf. His hands and feet elongated and shifted into paws. His eyes were a bright golden color, and finally, a long, bushy, ash-grey tail appeared at the base of his spine. His parents screamed. He ran. That was that.

He stood up and licked his paw before running it through his hair. He peeked his head out the flap and sniffed the morning air. It had taken some time, but he was able to find a new school that would give him a chance. He started late, so he was older than many of his fellow seniors. He wanted a normal life, but as he dressed for school, he knew that would never happen. He had to wear gloves and thick boots to hide his paws, his tail wrapped his waist like a belt most days, and finally, the hood he could never take off. It was still early, but he had to find some breakfast before school.

As he slipped out of the tent, he looked around to make sure no one had been there. He had already been chased out of three other spots, and this was the best one so far. He went to a local farm and snuck in the back of the chicken house. The birds went crazy as he grabbed the eggs. He ran out before anyone saw him and headed to school. Once he got there, he slipped through the fence and climbed into the Home Ec room. He quietly set his bag down and searched for a pan. Then he turned on the stove and began cooking his eggs. He looked at the clock and saw he didn't have a lot of time. The teacher would be here soon and he still had to eat and clean up. After all the evidence was safely disposed of and everything he used cleaned, he slipped back out and went into the woods to wait for everyone else to arrive.

His ears flicked under his hood as he heard the other students starting to arrive. He quickly went around to the back of the school and slid into the crowd that was flowing inside. He knew the routine by now; keep your head down and your feet moving. The school year was almost over, and he was getting excited. As he reached his first class, English, disaster struck. As he was walking to the back of the room, where he normally sat, he accidentally knocked into a desk. He squeaked as the books spilled onto the floor, and his golden eyes caught the eyes of the desk's occupant. It was her, the most popular, rich, and beautiful girl in school.

"S-s-sorry!" He stammered quickly and clumsily bend to pick up the books. His nose caught her scent and his tail twitched reflexively. Her scent was intoxicating. She didn't smell like another person he had met. There was something....different....special about it. He held his tail tight, hoping no one saw. He slid them back on the desk and hurried off after offering a slightly more coherent, albeit hurried apology. As he reached his seat, he threw his bag down and dropped his head on the desk. He fiddled with his paws under the desk, praying she didn't notice him.

More to come...

I am up for playing over a variety of mediums. I am up for just about anything. If you don't see it here, just ask. Thanks for sticking with me and I hope to hear from you!

Xander19

Xander19

Returned from break and am looking for new partners.

Xander19

Xander19

Xander19

Xander19

Xander19

Xander19

Xander19

Xander19

Xander19

Xander19

Xander19

Xander19