Pathfinder/3.5 system game (m/f) (Closed)

Started by Arion, November 18, 2010, 11:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arion

Hello everyone; I've been away for a while (computer went kaput during a lightning storm, had to get a new one), but I'm back now and looking to get something going.

My idea is for a one-on-one system game using the Pathfinder rules (or D&D 3.5, same difference).  I'd like it to be something along the lines of a one-person campaign, where I DM and the other person plays.  We can hammer out the details of what world, character, etc, but I'm looking for the game to be influenced by Book of Erotic Fantasy-esque stuff.

If anyone's interested, please PM me and we can start chatting.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

Behemoth

Hey there. I'm certainly interested in doing a solo Pathfinder game. I'm very interested in playing but i'm a GM myself so I could also take a turn in GMing something if you wanted a break. PM coming your way. Thanks.

Silk

I'm also interested, although I will need to refresh myself on 3.5 rules, been playing 4.0 for a while. Anyway a PM sent your way, just posting this here to see if there is other interest

Arion

Okay, found someone to play with.  Thanks for all the interest everyone.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List