Sexy Girl on Girl RP Requests!

Started by Momo, August 23, 2016, 08:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Momo

HELLO THERE!

My name is Momo! I'm looking for a certain kind of role player, specifically one that will do Incest, Threesomes, and lesbians! If that's you, then please read on! At the moment, due to the abundance of male Rp partners I now have, I am currently trying to expand my horizons a little and try this one out with a girl only! Apologies, but that could change at any second, so keep an eye out!

Introduction
I'm a 24 year old girl and have liked girls all my life. I've been roleplaying for over 10 years, so I know my stuff! I'm usually a bit shy and introverted in real life, but I still love to hang around the people I like, and enjoy having fun with them! I'm a hardcore video gamer, anime fan, and movie nerd! I don't usually do fanon rp's though, instead I enjoy slice of life, meaning no futuristic stuff, no supernatural stuff, no medieval stuff, etc. Just present day stuff with normal people. Call it boring, call it stupid, but that's what I like! I'm also currently limited to rp through email right now due to a heavy work schedule making access to the site hard, so THAT'S A MUST if you wanna rp with me!

My Kinks/Fetishes!
FIRST AND FOREMOST you do not have to include ALL of these into the rp! Here's a list of all I can think of off the top of my head! I'll also point out, just for the sake of knowing me, that I have the occasional other kink that isn't allowed on the site (mainly Ageplay/Lolicon) so those won't be in the list since I clearly wouldn't expect them on here XD Kinks that I will absolutely not go without will be marked with a *​

• *Incest
  • *Lesbians
  • *Strap-On Dildos
  • Dirty talking/name calling
  • Roughness (eg. Biting and Clawing but not to the point of drawing blood, hair pulling, spanking, and dirty name calling)
  • Anal (though not as much as vaginal, so don't overdo it)
  • Exhibitionism/Public Sex (meaning sex in a public place with people around. Whether or not they get caught is up for debate, but if they DO get caught, I like it when people catch them, but do nothing to stop them)
  • Rocking (meaning that in the rp, we note that the sex causes rocking a bed, slamming a headboard into a wall, rocking and steaming a car, etc)
  • Noting how the sex is affecting their surroundings (meaning that in the rp, you note that the sex causes rocking a bed, slamming a headboard into a wall, rocking and steaming a car, making the air smell like sweat and sex, allowing people elsewhere to hear it, etc.)
  • Translating moans into lines of dialogue (meaning instead of saying "she moaned loudly" I prefer you to actually have her say "unnh! Ahh! Oh God! Harder!" Things like that)
  • Position switching during sex
  • Kissing
  • Sexual exhaustion
  • Multiple orgasms in one go
I may think of more, and if I do, I'll let ya know!

What You Can Expect From Me In A RP!
I am in the mood to play a bottom character. That means your character would be the top, the stronger, more confident, more dominant one. I usually try to match my partner in reply length, so if you do one liners, I'll do one liners (though I REALLY don't like one liners) and if you do 5 paragraphs, I'll do 5 paragraphs (though I'd probably be rambling by that point). I prefer to keep it around a paragraph, or maybe two, but the right partners can probably get me to write any length honestly. I have fluent grammar and spelling, but let's be honest we all make mistakes occasionally. I can usually reply multiple times a day, and a lot of the time we can even go back and forth for hours. My days off from work are ironically more busy than the days I DO work, so I most likely won't reply much then. My work days however, I'm usually able to do plenty in. I will never simply leave an rp in progress. If there's some sort of problem with it or I'm getting bored, I will let you know. I will always tell you if I'll be gone for a bit and can't reply. I'm open to a lot of fetishes and am also open to talking about whatever you might wanna add.

What I Expect From You In A RP!
First and foremost, don't just leave the rp. If there's a problem, or you're getting bored just let me know. I won't get angry, and if there's no way I can keep your interest then we can part ways peacefully. If you're gonna be gone longer than a day or two, just let me know and I'll be patient as hell. I don't care if you're gone for a month as long as I know for sure you're coming back. I like strap-on dildos like A LOT, and will lose interest super fast if you don't want to include them, so for the sake of the rp, I try to make sure they're in there asap. I don't care much about grammar and spelling, but at least try. DO NOT take control of my character(s) and I won't control yours. The most I accept with that is assumed actions. Like you can assume my character would be doing th obvious like moaning during sex, or watching the road while driving, etc. Since I want to play a bottom, you're the top character, so yours would logically make the first move. I enjoy lots of smut, so make sure you're cool with that. On that note, I don't want JUST smut. I wanna have an actual story, have our characters enter an actual relationship, and have them genuinely love each other. That being said, I'm totally fine with all the rough smutty sexiness we wanna include as long as they do ;)

The Roleplays I Wanna Do!
Here's a list of plots that I wanna rp. If I think of any others I will put them here!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Two Mothers X One Daughter
Two lesbian mothers of a single daughter have been fantasizing about their daughter recently. One is a bit more perverted and is more open minded, and the other, much more morally righteous one, who also happens to be their daughter's teacher at school, is more hesitant. They both realize it's wrong, and resist it at first, however, the two eventually give in to their temptations and seduce their daughter into having sex with them. The daughter is of course hesitant and a bit resistant at first, but eventually succumbs to her two mother's lust and finds herself enjoying it, and enters into a sexual and soon romantic relationship with them.

In this rp you would play both mothers, one who is also a teacher, and I would play the daughter who is in her class. This one is also obviously Incest, but you should have come to expect that now. This one would optimally have some smutty scenes at the school and in public places as well as at home.

Outro
If you have any kinks or fetishes that you wanna include, I'm a very accommodating person, so just run them by me and we'll talk about maybe including it! Here are some I will definitely not do though: Toilet stuff, blood and gore, heavy bondage/bdsm (light is fine), furries, futas, supernatural stuff.

Hopefully this sounds appealing to some of you and REMEMBER there's no such thing as a 'taken' scenario for me, if I'm doing an rp with someone else, I'll still do it with you too!

If you're interested, please send me a pm or reply to this thread. And again, REMEMBER I play the bottom role lol! Hope to hear from ya soon!​
"Nerd? I prefer the term: intellectual badass."

Momo

Totally forgot to mention that I added a second plot, so look again everyone! MASSIVE bonus points if you can reply multiple times a day!

Momo

Momo

Whoops, found a few errors and fixed them!

Momo

Just made a few clarifications that I found out were BADLY needed XD

Momo

Bump! Been gone a while and now I'm looking for a different kind of rp! Come one and all!

Momo

Momo

Momo

Momo