Ignore this Topic, by order of Management.

Started by Administrator, December 22, 2008, 02:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Hahaha, he puts his whole body into it.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Merry Gentry

gotta love that!  just wish I could find the one with sound! ;)
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Will

If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Merry Gentry

Lmao! Oh thank you Will!  Shock therapy Bab's
Ari Gold is a freakin riot an a half!
I so can't even tell you how excited I am that it's coming back in June!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Taymynx

How is it possible for this inane start of a post to still be continuing????  :P
Like the saying goes, that which doesn't kill me has made a serious tactical misjudgement.
Taymynx 's Storyboard Ons and Offs, The Happy Wife Storytelling , intro

Stattick

Quote from: Taymynx on May 29, 2010, 05:41:22 AM
How is it possible for this inane start of a post to still be continuing????  :P

You do have a point.
O/O   A/A

MasterMischief

Merry Gentry

MasterMischief

Merry Gentry

hhmm.. perhaps you could look at it that way.. or
everyone has a point, and some might make you think of things in a whole new light! ;)

Chevalier des Poissons

MM, I challenge you for a pokemon duel!

DOG, I CHOOSE YOU!

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

MasterMischief

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on May 31, 2010, 07:15:19 PM
MM, I challenge you for a pokemon duel!

DOG, I CHOOSE YOU!

I choose...uh....um...this thing.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

NeroTheCat

Note when i say this with the best of intenstions: "I CALL  HAX!!" - Booom head shot!- X_X

Sarena

Quote from: Will on May 25, 2010, 09:49:44 PM
The whole scene really is great.

GET THE FUCK OUT

*pokes in and eyes the forbidden thread warily*  Okay, have to ask, what is that scene from, I have to see more!
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

NeroTheCat

MasterMischief

Has anyone seen management?  I want to point out all the people disregarding the rules.

Oh noes!  I did it myself!

I'm doing it again!

Aaaaaaaah!

Mithlomwen

But who are we supposed to call when management disregards the rules?

>_> 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mithlomwen on June 11, 2010, 10:14:27 PM
But who are we supposed to call when management disregards the rules?

>_>

Ghostbusters?
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Merry Gentry

Quote from: Sarena on June 10, 2010, 04:57:15 AM
*pokes in and eyes the forbidden thread warily*  Okay, have to ask, what is that scene from, I have to see more!

This is from the HBO show Entourage... it's a riot!  The character Ari Gold is hysterical!

Stattick

Wait, I thought Entourage was some lame reality show with Ashton Kutcher or Didly in it or something?
O/O   A/A

Merry Gentry

no! Entourage is an HBO show about a movie star and his brother and his friends... it's quite hysterical