Cowboy at Heart , Looking for those Cowgirls in boots (Progressive Thread)

Started by Rog the Rake, August 08, 2014, 07:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

Tips Hat,
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Greetings Mam or Miss or Mrs. ~ If your reading this, you may just wonder what is mean by 'progressive thread' well I am in the process of figuring that out and all I know for certain is this..

"If you do not like Country Music you can stop reading this right now and go back to searching"... but if you do *Smiles* than I am the man for you and this is the thread.

My requests will all be based around 'Country Songs with Music Videos' and I will, submit them here one, two , three at a time. But I shall only accept one partner to write with per Video Request. When that person has been chosen I will update this 'Request Thread' as well as include a  to the thread being written, this way readers of this thread will know not request is  longer available, however they can go to were the story is being written and read along.

I also have no qualms with receiving PM's  (Private Messages) from readers letting me know what they think of the thread , so please feel free.

Just so you know  I also will be adding more Video's and link to them as time goes by... so in a way this thread itself will become 'Progressively Larger' over time so if you did not find something the first time you read it, you may wish to bookmark it for when I update. *winks*

1st Video Chosen ~ 'Hold on Tight' by Chuck Wicks

I chose this one as the first request because when you watch and listen to it we already have 75% of the back story.. the only thing left is to decide who 'We' are? and where we go from here..

Are we Newlyweds, or maybe Married for a bit and this is a way to bring the spark back or celebrate , perhaps we have just started to date and I do this? Or Maybe she had called him telling him she has a surprise and so he plans his own for her till he can be there with her.. so many options in one little song.

Please PM if you are interested..

Currently as of 08/08/2014  8:23 AM E.S.T. USA:
  Open
Link to Thread If (When) it is Taken -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N9UukiyDg7c

2nd Video Chosen ~ 'Austin' by Blake Shelton

You know this could have been my first choice each time I hear the song I sing along to it and can not help but wonder .. what happens next...

Please PM if you are interested..

Currently as of 09/07/2014  8:23 AM E.S.T. USA:
Link to Thread If (When) it is Taken -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb1DTsxBOfE

One final thing, if this idea has sparked a fire in you and there is a Country Video that you are looking for that someone special to write a story with you about... Well need I really say more? Okay I guess I should request that you Private Message Me and include a link to the Video with a brief idea of how you see it progressing or what you would like the thread to be ..

...And done.. for now..
Closing just as we started , Thank You for reading this far.. Hat Tip to you Mam, Miss or Mrs..

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Rog the Rake

Just sayin Mam the below thread is still open..

Thanks for stopping by ...

Ya'all come back from time to time ya'hear