Hotel California- recruiting - One Female and two male guests wanted

Started by lovelygirl, January 21, 2013, 11:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

"You can check out but you can never leave...."

On the side of highway 12 stood the Hotel Califonia. It stood tall against the flat backdrop of the land. You will be greeted by Eva Stone, the hotels owner and manager. There's something a bit off though, about her and the hotel....

So this is roughly based off the song of the same name. Once you check into the hotel, you can never leave. I will be looking for 5 malevolent spirits. This game will become extreme, so if it's not your cup of tea, don't apply.

As for guests, I am looking for 6 at the moment.

Recruiting now. Need some spirits to come on board
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

TanaSilver

I'm interested in being a guest. If you allow it, and need it, I wouldn't mind also playing a malevolent spirit.

By the way, Hotel California is one of my favorite classic rock songs of all time, hands down. It's got a strangely creepy vibe to it, and I like the direction you're taking with this game if it's going the way I think it is.
O/O

DrKen

I'm interested in being a guest at your fine establishment.  :)
"Roleplaying about sex is like dating a virgin: You can pretend all you want, but you're still not gonna get any."  --DrKen

DrKen's Introduction Thread          DrKen's ONs and OFFs

Thrasius

Go ahead and color me interested in playing one of the spirits!

lovelygirl

Ok so two guests so far and one spirit. Now if we could just get  a few more on board!

Ons &Offs

Sanai

This roleplay is exactely what I have been wanting for a very long time. Every time I listen to that song I want to roleplay the hell out of that thing.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

lovelygirl

Ok those interested, give me just a skeleton bio.

Character name
Guest or spirit
Background
Character on/offs
Player on/offs

Ons &Offs

GaGa88

I wanna be a guest, lol. :)
I will get a bio up later.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Kirinis

I'll like to toss my hat into the ring for consideration as a spirit.

Character Name: Daniel Holsey
     Guest or Spirit: Spirit
     Background: A merchant by trade, Daniel was very much enriched by his profession.  The master of several small merchant ships that traveled to the exotic East to bring back highly desirable tea, spices, and other equally exotic goods to be sold in the British market.  Known by his fellows as a god-fearing man, devoted to his wife and children Daniel rocked few boats.  However, he had a secret taste for flesh.  Daniel loved to hunt and take his pleasures with women taken off the streets.  These appetites did not diminish with his death.  If anything his tastes have broadened in the centuries since.
     Character Ons: BDSM, Roughness, Sexual Torture. Offs: Mutilation, Death
     Player On/Offs: Everything's permitted, nothing's forbidden.

lovelygirl

Quote from: TanaSilver on January 21, 2013, 11:32:25 PM
I'm interested in being a guest. If you allow it, and need it, I wouldn't mind also playing a malevolent spirit.

Feel free to put up two characters if you wish.

Ons &Offs

GaGa88

Name: Vivienne Hart
Guest or Spirit: Guest
Background: Born in New York City, raised in Paris, Vivienne is the product of a failed marriage between an American photographer and a French actress. Her mother was given full custody and they moved back to France. Vivienne's mom died when she was 17 which forced the girl to end up homeless and fighting to survive. She'd been a virgin before living on the streets, but that was taken from her violently. She was forced into prostitution by the men that had violently raped her. After 5 years of that, she killed the three men in their sleep, freed the other girls, and left. Vivienne settled in Los Angeles and started working as a model, but old habits die hard. She met a woman, who ran a brothel, and they began a torrid love affair but then her love was taken from her by cancer. Vivienne found herself as the new Madam of the brothel and pulled double duty as Madam and call girl. It made her pretty damn wealthy. While she loves to spoil herself, she also gives a substantial amount of money to various charities -- both in America and France. One night her car broke down in front of a hotel and she decided to give the place a try.
Character's ons: BDSM, biting, slapping, being spanked, being dominated, sometimes dominating others, men, women, intelligence, slight knifeplay, some blood, wit.
Character's offs: bestiality, toilet, death.
Player's ons: anything not listed as an off
Player's offs: same as character offs
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

TanaSilver

Character name: Amy Santana

Background: Amy is a California native, born and raised. She feels she's just getting started in life: married for three years to a great guy, graduated from college 4 years ago and has been working as a graphic designer since then in a Los Angeles PR firm. In most respects, she is a typical, upwardly mobile young woman. She is driving down from Sacramento where she spent the weekend visiting her brother. It's late, and she sees a hotel, thinking she'll finish the trip in the morning after a good night's sleep.

Character ons: She loves giving blow jobs, much to her guy's delight. She also likes sex a little rough.

Character offs: She's not into anal, or anything too extreme or fetishy.

Player on/offs: I have no limits, and prefer it extreme usually
O/O

TanaSilver

Character name: Temperance Winslow

Spirit

Background: Temperance had a good life in New England of the 1850s. From a wealthy family, she married into an even wealthier family. When her husband's father bought a territory in the west, her husband became struck with the prospect of finding gold and, on a romantic whim, decided to personally oversee the mining operations in California. Temperance was horrified by this change of scenery, from the sophistication of New York to the backwards ways of the untamed west. What she could never imagine, however, was when the foreman for her husband's mining operation broke into their home in the dead of night to murder them all so he could make off with a small fortune in gold. Temperance is now a very angry spirit with a particular hatred for men, given it was male folly which brought her to her ruin.

Character ons: Domination and abuse, humiliation

Character offs: Being denied

Player on/offs: No limits
O/O

DrKen

Character name: Ken O'Reilly

Guest or spirit: Guest

Background: Divorced entrepreneur and a slave to his own vices: mainly gambling and women.

Picture:

Character on/offs: Aggressive women/Women who whine or are overly negative

Player on/offs: An appreciation for all kinds of kinky/No pee or poop
"Roleplaying about sex is like dating a virgin: You can pretend all you want, but you're still not gonna get any."  --DrKen

DrKen's Introduction Thread          DrKen's ONs and OFFs

TanaSilver

Rawr! Nice picture, DrKen :)

Looks like about 4 guests and 3 spirits so far. Lovelygirl, how do you see this playing out, more or less? I mean, are the spirits victimizing the guests, and how does the hotel manager figure into it? If you want to keep anything secret too, no worries, I'm just tossing out questions :)
O/O

lovelygirl

Spirits will torment the guests. Eva holds a secret of her own that will be revealed during the opening post.

Looking for a few more spirits to be confirmed. Please spread the word if anyone else wants to join.

Ons &Offs

MezzaNotte

Definitely be interested, most likely as a Spirit. I'll work up a bio tomorrow when I'm less brain dead.

Harmony

If you still need a guest I would love to fill that spot. Let me know and I will create a bio on the character. :)

lovelygirl

Oh good! Yes to both of you. I was going to put it to bed, but happy to see more interest!

Ons &Offs

dale108

Just how much power are the spirits going to have in this story?  Are they going to just keep the occupants of the hotel awake at night by sounds and noises and shadows?  Or do they take over their dreams, tormenting them in their dream-state?  Or do they have enough of a physical presence to actually do the tenants harm in the real world  (i.e. throwing objects, locking doors, tying ropes, pulling hair, squeezing necks)?  In other words, how corporeal will the spirits be?
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

yobo

I'm intrigued. I love Hotel California, and I really like the idea for a roleplay based on the song. I have one question though, how would things end for the guests? Since they can't leave, will they just have to stay there forever, or will the spirits drive them to throw themselves out of a cliff or something like that?

lovelygirl

Quote from: dale108 on January 27, 2013, 03:11:34 PM
Just how much power are the spirits going to have in this story?  Are they going to just keep the occupants of the hotel awake at night by sounds and noises and shadows?  Or do they take over their dreams, tormenting them in their dream-state?  Or do they have enough of a physical presence to actually do the tenants harm in the real world  (i.e. throwing objects, locking doors, tying ropes, pulling hair, squeezing necks)?  In other words, how corporeal will the spirits be?

I am leaving that up to each spirit. The older ones of course would have more power, the newer younger ones have not reached that full potential.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Quote from: yobo on January 27, 2013, 03:55:29 PM
I'm intrigued. I love Hotel California, and I really like the idea for a roleplay based on the song. I have one question though, how would things end for the guests? Since they can't leave, will they just have to stay there forever, or will the spirits drive them to throw themselves out of a cliff or something like that?

Again your guests fate is negotiable. Most will perish and either join the spirits, or pass on. Or the slim chance they might escape, but be driven so mad no one would ever believe what happened at the hotel.

Ons &Offs

Harmony

Character Name- Amber Kent
Age- 23

Background- Amber leans towards rebellion and extremes, coming from a strict well to do family she found most her enjoyment came from pushing their rules to the limits. She has never been married and has grown up in California. She enjoys adventure and new experiences and often packs a bag and just takes off with no destination in mind. She tends to be outgoing and eager to meet new people.

Characters On's- BDSM, Men and Women, bondage, being dominated, breath play and so much more
Characters Off's- anything that belongs in the Bathroom
Players ons and offs are in line with the characters

Noxxi

Mary Jane “Miss Ripper” Kelly
Malevolent Spirit
Born 1863 - Died 1888

Room 119:
Closed for Maintenance

Background     Her memory had left her some time ago, replaced with intricate lies that spilled from her bloodstained lips to such an extent it was impossible to be sure if any truth had ever existed. She was consumed, hungry, emotions that shone from betwixt batting lashes as she idly watched from a dark corner of Hotel California’s bar. Mind’s would flicker over her and double take only to sigh and relax, the maniacal smile and blood drenched girl, pressing a wine glass against a newly sliced abdomen with the scalpel still tightly gripped in the other hand wasn’t really there. No, it was just a coy looking dirty blonde, sipping red wine and looking awful lonely….

Character on/offs Pain & Torment. Slicing. Dicing. Fear & Frenzy.

Player on/offs If unsure read O&O, but I’m probably down. I do appreciate a little fight in my victims lovers.
.monsters <3 exist.
On's/Off's