Under the Dome (m for f)

Started by boogop, June 05, 2013, 10:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boogop

Any interest? Looking for a more character driven RP about a man and woman who find themselves trapped when the dome appears around Chester's Mill, looking for anyone interested in the female role. May -loosely- follow the book but can really go wherever we'd like, I don't have a real solid idea of where this story should go. We'll probably both play a few NPCs. I should be able to post at least a para once a day!
Gee that's a large beetle.
I wonder if it's poisonous?

playfullchick76

I'd be interested in playing this out with you. I have read the book and eagerly await the movie when it airs.

Jester

is there goijg to a be a movie?

playfullchick76

Yep, its going to be out on channel ten here. I dont know about cable, but look it up.

boogop

I've taken on a different game and with my work schedule it doesn't look like I'll be able to take on more than one. thanks for responding!

I'm looking forward to the series too, though its such a closed and time-limited scenario its hard to anticipate where they're going to take it. Or how close they'll stick to king's plot, but hollywood never gets all that close!
Gee that's a large beetle.
I wonder if it's poisonous?

Jester

if you still keen playfull then i will play this with you? i think one of us could be out of town and needs a place to stay....