City of Ashes (Looking for female characters!)

Started by kasper, February 15, 2013, 02:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

No independents. Aciel is not up for editing.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

RockSalt

Ramael

Quote from: octopusdreams on February 18, 2013, 09:53:04 PM
Ramael, I will have to decline your application. I am not looking for tentative appliers.

...you're not looking for someone who is interested but hasn't the opportunity to write up a character sheet this second?

RockSalt

Quote from: octopusdreams on February 19, 2013, 06:36:45 PM
As the creator of this game, I have created this game with entirely selfish needs and therefore am not interested in someone who is "timidly getting back into E." That tells me that they perhaps left Elliquiy and potentially make for an unreliable player which means my other players may be waiting some time before getting responses to their posts which might cause a game to sit without action for some, maybe all characters and could possibly cause others to lose interest which obviously doesn't indulge my selfish interests of the game succeeding. So thank you, for your interest but as I said, I will decline your application.

Uhm, if this is true, maybe you should make a note in the first post that you're only looking for really active rpers, so people can judge for themselves whether they think they'll have enough time an interest to meet these standards? You can't really blame Ramael for applying when the game appeared open to all regardless of activity level (or at least no minimum activity level listed.) It's just good practice to let people know what standards you might be looking for before the game starts if those standards are going to be rather strict...

Just my two cents >.>;;

RockSalt

That seems like a good solution! Thanks! :3

Ramael

Quote from: octopusdreams on February 19, 2013, 08:14:42 PM
So, my apologies.

Accepted. Some manners wouldn't kill you either.

Thanks for fielding that for me, RockSalt, exactly what I was gonna say.

In my experience the GM is just as likely to go inactive as the playerbase, so without any kind of future-vision one can't really tell.

I tend to go for games that aren't created wholly for "selfish reasons" as I believe the games here on E! are meant for everyone's fun and satisfaction rather than one person's, so I withdraw my "tentative interest" probably to the relief of the GM and will take my character idea elsewhere.

Have fun.

Beguile's Mistress

Whether a game is constructed for selfish reasons or the most altruistic purposes one can dream up Elliquiy's rules regarding disagreements still apply.

Problems are to be resolved through PM communication lest we give the impression we are schoolyard bullies.  None of us like to be put in the position of having to watch tempers flare.

Please follow our rules and move on.

kasper

It would be truly wonderful if this could go back to being an interest thread. So if anybody has any commentary that isn't a post disclosing interest in the game I kindly ask you delete any such posts. Thanks!

xPeachyPuff

Just wondering, though I kinda have an idea of the answer already, but are all sexualities of characters accepted into the RP? Since you didn't have a sexuality thingy on the profile I thought I should ask because I'm thinking of making another character. Let me know (:

-xSRx

kasper

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: octopusdreams on February 21, 2013, 06:39:53 PM
Indeed all sexualities are acceptable.

Awesome! I'll throw another character at you then, if you don't mind, haha. (:

-xSRx

kasper

xPeachyPuff

Image removed at artist's request.
Hello my name is… Gizmo

Gizmo had been a member of GHOST for a long time before things started getting rocky with Kasper and Aciel so when they split and decided to take different paths Gizmo found himself struggling. He didn’t know what to do and wanted everything to go back to normal. He was persuaded into going with Aciel to form NEPHILIM but still isn’t completely sure he made the right decision. He was very friend with all the members of GHOST and is worried that his decisions will affect his friendships. Being quite, as he is by nature, Gizmo has learnt to keep his thoughts to himself, though he isn’t afraid of seeing members of GHOST on the sly. That being said, he would never get in-between them enough to be the reason NEPHILIM blows up.

My powers are… Feline Mimicry consisting of the following. Also Feline attributes and possible Fallen Angel attributes.
•   Enhanced senses. (The user has the capability to have said animals heightened senses but not limited to sight, taste, hearing, touch and smell. It can also include agility, flexibility, balance and jumping.)
•   Morphing. (The user has the ability to change some aspects of their body to their animals. For example: Since Gizmo can only Mimic felines, the nails on his hands and feet can change to claws, his teeth can extended slightly into sharper fangs and his eyes can change to reflect a cats.)
•   Attraction. (The user can attract felines and they will flock to him occasionally as if he were one of them. He can’t talk to cats, but can catch onto their emotions/vibes and have an idea of what they’re thinking.)
•   Steady Landing. (The user will almost always land on his feet when falling and such.)
•   Nine Lives. (The user doesn’t have nine lives like the name subjects, but can actually take a lot more physical and mental damage or trauma than the average person.)

The font I used for his name is called = Giddyup STD

Let me know what you think. Like I said on my other character; any feedback would be appreciated. Hope he's alright. (:

-xSRx

kasper

It looks good to me. I'm not sure if I have Giddyup in my fontbook but I'll check.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: octopusdreams on February 22, 2013, 12:56:24 PM
It looks good to me. I'm not sure if I have Giddyup in my fontbook but I'll check.

Awesome. And no worries, but if you could find something like it that would be awesome (:

-xSRx

kasper

I checked, I do have it. I have the nametag made I just have to put it up!

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: octopusdreams on February 22, 2013, 02:20:34 PM
I checked, I do have it. I have the nametag made I just have to put it up!

Awesome! Thanks very much, Octopus! (:

-xSRx

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

RockSalt

DarkRose15

*smiles and waves and waits to see more charries made*

LeKinkyTaco

Ooooh @3@ This looks like fun! ^^ I may be interested!

Okay I think I understand the story pretty well..
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

DarkRose15

Make up a character and Octo will let you know :D!

RockSalt

LeKinkyTaco

Thank you RockSalt ^.^ I'm all about neons!

Okay wait oneeeeeeeee question! Do I have to pick a side? Or can I just be whatevers?
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

RockSalt

In the FAQ it says you have to pick a side since the plot revolves around the two gangs it will be easiest to get involved if you're on one of the sides :> If you wanted maybe you could be a new member or something if you wanted your character to not be too far into gangs yet.