Roleplayers wanted! Heavy humilaition, romance, crossdressing, magical TF's.

Started by Jennifer swallows, May 18, 2014, 08:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer swallows

Greetings and thanks for checking out my role play request. I've been on a role play kick lately and I was kind of looking for something different from my other threads. (though not TOO different!  ;D)

If you are here, then you already know some of what the role play will entail and what I'm looking for in a partner. But, I'll go ahead and describe it in more detail anyway.  :-) I'm looking for someone that can play a fun, energetic, strong Mistress. Think girl next door/dream girl, but also into telling you to lick her heels or bend over.

The story would involve a young couple that have been living together for around a year or so. We both work, but earn just enough to get by and live happily. Our bed room activity's are a little on the twisted side, since we are both into BDSM, but it's not something that rules our relationship.

One day I lose my job and we are stretched to the point of breaking. I can't find a job and if we don't soon, We will lose everything! One day, while I am out looking for a job, My girlfriend comes up with a way to make enough money to make ends meet and then some. We take our bed room activity's, which include me crossdressing into a passable "trap", to a online cam girl site. I'm reluctant, since I've only ever showed my femmine side to you, But you convince me and we start out slow.

The role play would revolve around how this changes our relationship and puts a strain on things. I trust her, but our play time in the bed room is now seeping into our real life and I can't help but feel a little emasculated from that. I would like for my character to grow more open and accepting of my femmine/submissive side, but it would be a long journey and would take a kind, yet firm Mistress. I of course would like the Mistress character to evolve over time as well. how that is can be up to you, but i would like it to be a happy ending.

We can discuss the details our characters further, but I hope what you have heard so far is enough to spark your creativity. If you would like to see what I'm capable of as a writter, then please look here, here, here and here.

before we start, i would like to get to know you a little more as a player and make sure that we are on the same wavelength for the roleplay. I want both of us to get something out of it and make it as enjoyable as we can. ^_^

Jennifer swallows

If the above idea does not interest you, then I am willing to hear any idea you might have. I'm looking to play a submissive character who either cross dresses or is changed through either scientific means or magical.

For this second request I am willing to play with either a male or female as the second partner and we can work out the details together.