News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

Ummmm.... not guilty... I think...

Ever gone skinny dipping?

Story Tale

Guilty.

Ever snuck into someones else's pool when they weren't home and skinny dipped there?

Stone

I'll never tell.

Ever found someone else skinny dipping in your pool while you were out?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Not guilty.

Have you ever needed to tell someone something but kept putting it off?

Stone

Nope.

Have you ever kept something from someone and regretted it forever?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Not guilty.

Were you devastated when you found out there was no Santa?

Stone

Not as much as the fourth Indy.

Did you ever fake sickness to skip school?

Story Tale

Guilty.

Ever wish that still worked in the real world?

Stone

Nah, or nobody'd ever work anymore. It'd be all games and books and movies all day long.

Ever wondered why that would be a bad thing?

Story Tale

Guilty.

Ever wished you lived in a commune? Not the crazy, let's all drink the punch at noon one, but a nice, Eco friendly, caring, live off the land and screw technology one.

Stone

Nah, I like technology. It's good.

A technology commune, though... ever wondered how awesome it would be to live in one of those?

Story Tale

That might be fun to... as long as there could still be a garden.

Have you ever planted something?

Stone

Yes. Seeds, roots, and jerks. (Faceplanted the last one, but hey.)

Have you ever taken the credit for someone else's work?

Story Tale

Not guilty.

Have you ever had your work stolen?

Stone

No. I would probably be in jail otherwise. For manslaughter.  XD

Have you ever wondered why we haven't colonized Mars yet?

Story Tale

Guilty.

Do you think Earth is the only planet that is habitable?

Stone

Nah. It's statistically improbable.

Do you ever wonder if they'll ever make a worthy movie series out of King's Dark Tower books?

Story Tale

Omg.. well, it would be nice, but it would be 'statistically improbable' that the movie series would be as good as the books. They would probably cast someone pretty like Brad Pitt for Roland, and Whopie Goldberg for Susannah and whichever pre teen heart throb is popular in Hollywood at the moment for Eddie. I would cry.

Have you ever read a book very slowly, allowing yourself only a chapter a day because it was so good and the next installment wouldn't be out anytime soon?

HymenBreacher

Not guilty, I devoured books even knowing the next one wouldn't be out for months.  I find it highly unsatisfying to limit myself to one chapter.  I read it all, then re-read it again, and again if it is that good.  Then I come to places like this and try to get roleplaying partners so I can do naughty imaginary things to characters in those books so I can live through it.

Have you ever feel very very strongly about something, then spending a lot of thoughts and time to type things out on a forum (not necessarily this one), only to have the session or your browser or computer crashed causing everything to be lost, then decided that you can't muster the energy to do it again even amidst curses?

Stone

Quote from: najlah on November 16, 2011, 09:15:37 AM
Omg.. well, it would be nice, but it would be 'statistically improbable' that the movie series would be as good as the books. They would probably cast someone pretty like Brad Pitt for Roland, and Whopie Goldberg for Susannah and whichever pre teen heart throb is popular in Hollywood at the moment for Eddie. I would cry.

They were in talks with Javier Bardem to play Roland. I think he'd do a good job. But in my opinion, the only man who can pull Roland off will probably be dead by the time the series ends. Clint. (And I've liked Brad Pitt since his Jesse James portrayal.)

QuoteHave you ever read a book very slowly, allowing yourself only a chapter a day because it was so good and the next installment wouldn't be out anytime soon?

Nah, I could never do that. I have to devour things if they're that good.

Ever wondered how life would be without books?

Edit: ninjad by hymen. Heh. Heh. Heh. And all the time; these days I type anything long in gmail's drafts.

Story Tale

Quote from: HymenBreacher on November 16, 2011, 09:21:23 AM
Have you ever feel very very strongly about something, then spending a lot of thoughts and time to type things out on a forum (not necessarily this one), only to have the session or your browser or computer crashed causing everything to be lost, then decided that you can't muster the energy to do it again even amidst curses?

Yes!
Quote from: Stone on November 16, 2011, 09:21:49 AM

But in my opinion, the only man who can pull Roland off will probably be dead by the time the series ends. Clint.

Yes, other then him the only person that would do it for me is someone that is a complete unknown. Brad Pitt isn't that bad, but he's too recognizable to me.

Ever wondered how life would be without books?

Blasphemy.

Ever wondered what life would be like without electricity?

ArtemisHighmore

Guilty, guilty GUILTY!

Ever wished to live in another era?

Mordred

My name says it all. Yes. Even being the evil, wicked, despicable bastard son born out of an incestuous relationship (hey, sounds like a juicy rp.. anyone, anyone?).. with the addition of fangs (not wished, simply are).. Yeah, I'd jump.

Ever think at times you were in another era.. in a previous life?
*See Pillory*

Stone

No, but I wish I was from time to time.

Ever wondered how many movies from pre-1996 would be simply rendered impossible with the advent of cellphones and the internet?

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”