News:

Main Menu

Red Dead Redemption

Started by Sabby, May 07, 2009, 11:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

HELL FUCKING YES!!

I love Rockstar, really I do <3 I've played GTA4 on an almost daily basis, and its never gotten old for me. The sweet physics engine, car damage models, smart ragdolls, hyper realism, unpredictability... its a game I could play to death and leave it for a month and it'll be cool all over again.

And now their newest, big project is Red Dead Redemption, an open world game using the same graphics engine and physics system as GTA4, only beefed up and with a nice Wild West skin put over it. Hell, GTA4 with horses would appease me! Looking so forward to it.

MercyfulFate

Red Dead Revolver is still my favorite Western game, by far. I can't wait for this.

Sabby

The trailer is fantastic. Euphoria shoot outs were great in GTA4, but add the cool Dead Eye slow mo... *swoons*

Oniya

Quote from: Sabby on May 07, 2009, 11:47:07 PM
Hell, GTA4 with horses would appease me! Looking so forward to it.

Would that be 'Grand Theft Amish'?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MercyfulFate

Quote from: Oniya on May 08, 2009, 12:52:37 PM
Would that be 'Grand Theft Amish'?

*Press Y to hijack horse and buggy*

Azazer

I've never been that into the GTA games, but a Western game like that might be fun. Who knows?

Sabby

Okay, I have just learned that the Euphoria tech will now apply to horses... this is relevent to my interests.

Flora of Horror

I've played Red Dead Redemption, it's as sweet as you think! I love the story line, the awesome graphics, and the dead eye is super sweet!
☢so let's just drink to get drunk & tell each other everything☢
☣FOR A DRUNK MIND SPEAKS A SOBER HEART☣
⚡then we both can go on with life in denial of our spoken words⚡
⚠SO LETS GO ON BLAMING THE SHOTS OF VODKA ON OUR DRUNKEN MINDS⚠
until we both admit those hidden feelings we feel <3

Everything you need to know about me

Cherry Bloodrayne

I like this game even though I've never gotten to play it yet. I should see if the video store has it in and go up there~ ;D

Hemingway

Am I welcome here? Because the game is trash, and I've been quite vocal about that.