Obediance

Started by Sabby, November 18, 2007, 07:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Rough outline.

A futuristic city, with a police force of genetically enhanced peace keepers. The standard fast/strong/agile/borderlining magic. As I said, pretty rough idea, but I want a comicy feeling.

The peacekeepers best is a hot headed, kind of rebelious man, who has been in trouble for bending orders to get the job done. Another peacekeeper is his fiance, and they have a 6 year old daughter. Despite his obsession with catching a particular villian, he loves them both very much.

The said villian is a cruel, intelligent, ruthless woman, and she has taken great interest in the man who tries so hard to bring her down. Seeing potential, she lures him in and reveals his family has been implanted with tiny probes in they're blood stream. At the click of a button, she can cause as slow or quick a death as she likes, and to ensure she never has to press that button, he bows down and becomes her apprentice.

Now, he has to fight his own squad and his fiance to do his new Mistress' bidding.

This is kind of new territory for me, but I'd like to play the evil villianess. I'm looking for someone to play the guy and his fiance.

There will be fighting, and the apprentice will be dominated and trained and forced to atone if he is being troublesome, so make of that what you will as far as AO scenes go. I'm having trouble thinking of how the fiance can get in on anything AO, but I'll think of something.

brittney

Sabby

ok, the position of the apprentice is taken. Who wants the part of his fiance?