Seeking Female For Sci-FI Roleplays

Started by boarder321, September 13, 2011, 05:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boarder321

1) Mass Effect Roleplay

If you don't know much about Mass effect, then you probably won't get much of this, but thanks for reading all the same!

I'm looking for a Female who would be interested in roleplaying a Mass Effect story with me. Basically I work for Commander Shepard, and i've been sent to Illium to rendevous with a former agent of the shadow broker (which will turn out to be you). Essentially the sparks start to fly right away, but there is a mission to complete first. Shepard has had intelligence reports that a former agent of Saren has been making discrete enquiries about redundant Mass relay technology. Whatever he is up to, it's our job to stop him. Along the way we may get.. distracted.

All you will have to do is roleplay your character - i'll take care of my character, and all other plot related details.

2) Warhammer 40k Roleplay

This one i'm looking to make a little darker. Again, i'm looking for a Female player for this one. If you've read the Novel "Fulgrim", you'll know more about this. The Legion of the Emperor's Children is the one which falls to Slannesh - the Chaos god of Excess. I'd like this to be quite a detailed RP, starting when the Legion is actually held in high regard. The roles we would be playing are that of "remembrancers", which are essentially documentists for the Imperium, recording the Legion's actions for prosterity. As time goes on, the corruption becomes more apparant - acts of deviancy and sexual nature become not only commonplace, but expected, both in public and private. This RP will ideally culminate with the complete corrpution of our characters, haven fallen from grace to debauchery.

3) Dune Roleplay

For any of you familiar with Frank Herbert's Dune, this RP is more flexible. I'd just like to RP something from this universe. It can be a slave in the Harkonnen pits, or two Fremen lovers. Any ideas related to this fiction would be good.

The Blue Canary

I am really liking the idea of doing a Dune rp. It was such a great book series. I have a halfway thought out idea for a story planned already.

Kate

lurve to play dune role play also ! you should consider that as a group thread !