New Request Thread

Started by TheSaneOne, September 20, 2014, 03:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSaneOne

Imagine you are on the shore of this great picture. Now imagine you walking up the steep steps to reach the top of the Temple at the top of the Cliff. When you reach the top of the cliff and at the Temple's entrance, the wind whipping away at your hair. Upon entering the temple, you read some runes above the door. It is ancient Elven, but for some reason you can read them just fine. The inscription reads as follows, "Enter all who wish to meet the Queen of the Elves." Under that runic inscription, a hasty well written warning was carved into the stone in the current Human Language. "Beware, DO NOT OPEN these doors. Certain Dea--" was what was written before the author was cut off, and if you look closely enough, you see traces of a bloody hand print on the stone. Deciding to not heed the warning of the dead man, you entered the now apparent Tomb and explore.

PM me if this sounds interesting to you. Many different fetishes and kinks can be thrown into this one, but the pairing I have in mind for it would be MF. However, I can be opened up for a larger group.

TheSaneOne

Update 10/16/2014

As this is a Search Request Thread, I felt as if I needed to make another request.

Story

The year is 2015, and Scientists had be trying to discover a way to make out lives better. They wanted to change the very aspect of human nature. First they started to dive into the aspects of appearance, trying to make it so that anyone could change their appearance at will. Their studies didn't work out like they wanted it to. All of their test subjects developed serious disorders because of their meddling. Some of them never saw the light of day again after some of the experiments went horribly wrong. Swearing that the Scientists would never go into appearance experiments again, they were allowed to keep practicing their science. Instead, they went into nano technology.

In this field they thrived, creating some nano bots that would help cure cancer and other illnesses. Because of their early success, they decided to use the same technology to make a nano chip that would stimulate brain functions and improve certain functions, like hearing, sight, smell, taste, and feeling. Finding other uses for their magical chip, the scientists soon discovered that their chip could make them millions. That was the first appearance of the Augmentation Chips.

80 years later-

The Augmentation business had been striving for the last twenty years. There were all sorts of Augmentations now, not just a chip in your brain. The Augmentation process had made the 21st century more technology advanced than any previous century. This is the story of some Augmentors, and some normal People. The whole process of Natural Human evolution is interrupted. Being able to choose what happens to you is one of the world's greatest features. However, some have no choice as to if they are Augmented or not. In order to save some arms, lungs, even reproductive organs had to augment, or even fundamentally changed.

At some point there come a choice one must make: Are you Augmented? Or Are you Merely a Human?

TheSaneOne

Update 11/6/14

New Plot bunnies coming your way.
Most of these, I have not come up with a story line to, so ideas you might have are welcome.

For simplistic sake, if you pm me, please put the designated number each picture corresponds to.

TheSaneOne

For the stories above, I have a rough outline for each, however, if you have any roleplay you wish to do, I would be willing to hear you out :)

playfullchick76

Hi, your augmented one intreagues me. Tell me the outline of the story for that one.

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

3..2..1.. CLEAR *Zaps thread back to life*

TheSaneOne

Hey all, It's been a really long time since I was last here, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to start up a new Roleplay with me? ^^

-Cheers,

Sane.

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

Interest check-- Also approved bump

9/19/16

Arrrrr Matey

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne